SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:55 am

I made a poll.  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 3806527698

https://www.poll-maker.com/poll3852583x5b514288-120

ETA:

My thinking is:

- Mum will pick Holly because she's bland and will fit right in to their Bondi lifestyle - no risk of Dear Jimmy wanting to move away or replacing her as the Alpha woman in his life.

- Dad will pick Brooke because she's completely different to his wife and he wants to live vicariously though his son and find out what it would be like to be with a cutesie brunette. laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:04 am

Love it @bobette
I agree.
Also how is Jimmy saying did I come here to play it safe or to take a risk? Ouch
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:05 am

Yeah pretty obvious who the safe pick is.  laugh out loud  It's just as well I don't think Holly gives a crap else I might almost feel sorry for her.  

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:19 am

Bobette wrote:I made a poll.  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 3806527698

https://www.poll-maker.com/poll3852583x5b514288-120

ETA:

My thinking is:

- Mum will pick Holly because she'll bland and will fit right in to their Bondi lifestyle - no risk of Dear Jimmy wanting to move away or replacing her as the Alpha woman in his life.

- Dad will pick Brooke because she's completely different to his wife and he wants to live vicariously though his son and find out what it would be like to be with a cutesie brunette. laugh out loud
Nice poll😀I'm really feeling for Holly now, if Jimmy ends up with Holly for all the sound bites and googly between him and Brook. This is going to e interesting

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:55 am

Yikes, no wonder Jimmy was gushing so much pre show. Laying the groundwork before the sh!t hits the fan.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:10 am

Current poll results.  Seems we are all on the same page.  laugh out loud

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Lzra0pS

If it turns out the opposite my interpretation would be that perhaps Mum feels Holly is too much like herself and feels threatened. Hugesmile  

The sister & cousin don't particularly seem to like any of them so should be a fun time around their Christmas table this year.  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:53 am

Knowing that neither of these two said any of these words makes these posts creepy and meaningless in equal measure.  It's just a bunch of scripted BS.

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 ZWKnShY

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Vi3CC1S

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 1838857674

Source

Please TPTB, admit that this experiment of taking over social media accounts has been a complete failure and made the show feel less "real" that ever.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:02 am

I feel yeah, instead of taking over the sc, should have just let it be with the drama and the show would have gain it's rating with all tbe personality of the contestants exhibit ed on their grams with all the tea.JMO

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:16 am

Absolutely.  I don't feel like I know any of these girls apart from Steph and it's no coincidence she's the loudmouthed one who went rogue.  laugh out loud

TPTB need to realise that the actual 90 mins of edited footage that goes to air is not all that.  It's the gossip, the sleuthing, the SM slipups, contestant comments on other IG's, who's following who, who's NOT following who, who's following who's sister etc etc... THAT's what makes the show interesting IMO.

And the fact that this season, with the least amount of pap pics/leaked spoilers ever, has also had the lowest ratings, kind of proves my point IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:45 am

Bit of a look and head scratch (literally giggling) between the sister and cousin when Jimmy said Holly was there!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:46 am

His mum said she had not been sleeping well agonising over which girl he is going to choose TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 1f62c

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:47 am

Brooke meeting the family first.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers