SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachie.bachie Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:52 am

gabriele wrote:

Also, there is that scene of Katie and Greg in Seattle at the bubble gum wall. Why would she be there with Greg? If he left and did come back and missed MTP then maybe they took a trip to Seattle?? Are we sure this scene is really Seattle? Because if they do go there that has to be a huge key to the ending.

Could the bubble gum wall pic just be TPTB recreating Katie’s HT in New Mexico? It doesn’t really look like the Seattle wall to me.

I believe it's just a replica! They're not actually in Seattle. More likely from a hometown date in the hotel bubble because they can't travel
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:38 am

I think she rejected 2 out of 4 or 2 left earlier

1. Greg quit either at F3 or F2.
2. Blake was rejected at F3 or F2
3. Justin was rejected at F5 or F4

We have to remove at least few guys in advance in order to be before schedule IMO
I read that Katie knew what she wanted which I translate she didn’t want to loose time when she knew. Not that previous leads didn’t but Katie acted on it instead of pretending. IMO

Also the “never happened before” could be a Caucasian and and African American couple…. Could also be no real FRC since she told Andrew she loved him but I doubt prods would allow to change the format, but still possible… did we ever had a cold feet F2? Yes! Peter on Rachel season so this is not new!… Katie ran after Andrew after the FS night IMO and maybe told him ILY when she monkey jumped. Maybe that was a twisted finale? Why would prods include this very tellingly part in the teaser? IMO

It seems that Greg got a lot of dates but are we sure? Didn’t he have cold feet at HTD? So no FD? Justin is maybe eliminated at F5 and only 3 remained?

For me, ending earlier means 2 guys left earlier. That’s the only logical explanation. If Greg left at FS, that would not advance the ending a week earlier. IMO

Also, when they ended, it was still quarantine mode and HTD trips were not on the menu IMO. Plus décors like Tayshia takes time. The bubbles don’t look like the real bubbles wall where the colors are just mixed mashed grey pink. Here it is obvious to me that it is painted clay with real distinct colors. IMO. For me it is a fake bubble wall.

All my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think I agree with your assessments above. But just trying to figure out how many days they could pick up if She rejected two out of four after HTD:

One FD eliminated: two days gained
FD RC eliminated?: one day gained

That doesn't gain a week. What am I missing?

Perhaps she eliminates the F2 before the final week starts.

One MTP eliminated: one day gained
One LCD eliminated: one day gained

That gets you to five days gained....maybe that's close enough to saying they finished a week early.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes.

I think we need to work on each date and count from there. We also have to include GD which I think Greg had one. Prods are good to create what doesn’t exist. Like we see them on a tennis court but they wore the same clothes as bicycle and bench. This looks very much HTD to me. But I didn’t see anything FS…

Because Blake is not officially introduced on episode 1, they couldn’t include anything with him HTD and FS. They hide him with the farm hay and spa (sp?) but anything else would be too revealing but it also could mean he had no HTD and FS. Same with Andrew except the monkey jumping ILY. Prods let us see Katie on a bed (white sheets running on a corridor with same white tee). That screams FS to me.

Of course she could have sent home more guys at F6 and F5 too. But I think she was mentally ready when Greg left. That was a blow IMO because at that point she had him top 3 at least. She is a control freak so he removed this choice from her. I also think she loved Blake but not enough. So maybe she let him go before Greg but rumors says he stayed in California late… (still think he is negotiating next bachelor gig… won’t be the only one but he is one of the potential leads imo)

Something fishy with the remaining guys or guys eliminated.

I think your substrat is right

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:58 am

So what is your opinion on who is F1?

Me… Andrew F1

But I am confused with blake for lack of material. F3 or F2 🤔

It seems that Greg is F2 but it doesn’t makes sense with the 1 week early schedule.

Considering the number of dates, Greg seems F2.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:35 am

Interesting theory.
I think the bubble gum wall is a recreation. It doesn't look like the real thing here in Seattle. I mean, the real wall is CRAMMED with gum.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:27 pm

provenceguy wrote:Interesting theory.
I think the bubble gum wall is a recreation. It doesn't look like the real thing here in Seattle. I mean, the real wall is CRAMMED with gum.

And color wise definitely not the same too

I posted few real Seattle gum pics in the SC thread. Nothing alike imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:08 am

At this point I’m still thinking Greg leaves but if that’s true why did TPTB make it so obvious in the season preview? Usually, they go for a big twist rather than playing their hand. Could they be faking us out and Greg only gets as far as the pool and then comes back? Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:54 pm

The big twist is they are falling and split. Focus on drama and luv. Typical reality show rules imo, messing with the viewers and drama. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:49 pm

I don't have a Spotify account so I don't know how it works. Apparently Greg and Katie both listened to The Head and the Heart - Honeybee on the same day. Do you think it was a coincidence or did they both select this specific song to listen to?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't use spotify either. how do you know they listened the song the same day?

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:33 pm

HEA wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't use spotify either. how do you know they listened the song the same day?
It was posted on reddit. Some sleuthers think it's a clue Greg may be F1

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
luvnunity
homeiswhereweroll
gurlbrit
notarose
GuardianAngel