SELECT CONTENT

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:58 pm

Occam’s razor can’t be used for romantic relationships or RS’ view of how those relationships play out because these things just aren’t black and white. There was a year where RS said several women from Nick’s season (Astrid for example) had bfs but going to paradise anyways, then it turned out that while those women were dating none of them were in relationships because the guys they were seeing were the ones that didn’t want to commit to them.

Then there was Caelynn & Blake, Occam’s razor would say Blake was a dog who used & manipulated her for sex, before Blake released text messages that showed Caelynn as the aggressor in that situation & she flat out lied & slandered Blake,

& we can’t forget Jenna. The thought that someone would start a rumour on reddit, before moving on to Reality Steve, where they would invent and impersonate an older married man, & then fabricate incriminating text messages between them & Jenna. Just typing it out seems ridiculous. But it happened. History’s shown that we shouldn’t just blindly trust one side of the story, especially when it’s coming from Reality Steve.

As for Rachael seeming unbothered, what kickstarted this whole thing being public is that there were multiple people who said they saw Rachael out with friends at a restaurant in NY where she was crying & telling them about Matt being involved with someone else.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:12 am

ReneeM wrote:Occam’s razor can’t be used for romantic relationships or RS’ view of how those relationships play out because these things just aren’t black and white. There was a year where RS said several women from Nick’s season (Astrid for example) had bfs but going to paradise anyways, then it turned out that while those women were dating none of them were in relationships because the guys they were seeing were the ones that didn’t want to commit to them.

Then there was Caelynn & Blake, Occam’s razor would say Blake was a dog who used & manipulated her for sex, before Blake released text messages that showed Caelynn as the aggressor in that situation & she flat out lied & slandered Blake,

& we can’t forget Jenna. The thought that someone would start a rumour on reddit, before moving on to Reality Steve, where they would invent and impersonate an older married man, & then fabricate incriminating text messages between them & Jenna. Just typing it out seems ridiculous. But it happened. History’s shown that we shouldn’t just blindly trust one side of the story, especially when it’s coming from Reality Steve.

As for Rachael seeming unbothered, what kickstarted this whole thing being public is that there were multiple people who said they saw Rachael out with friends at a restaurant in NY where she was crying & telling them about Matt being involved with someone else.

All jmo.

@ReneeM, Thank you for the bolded.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:25 am

When you realize that your emotions are no longer held hostage by a man who doesn't deserve them, it can be incredibly freeing. Hero to zero. I would be unbothered as well.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:25 pm

I'm not sure how Astrid, women on Nick's season four years ago, the semantics of bfs vs. men you are dating, Caelynn & Blake, Jenna or rumors on reddit have any bearing on Matt & Rachael. IMO, none at all.

Grace speaking succinctly on her encounters with Matt from spring 2020 through now are believable. They show an unflattering pattern of behavior with Matt, which other named sources have also revealed.

This is Matt's thread, so I'll focus on him. Matt was going on Clare's season which was announced 3/20, with Clare calling out his clout chasing antics on 4/20. The "quarantine crew" entertains on SM during the pandemic for several months, with Matt's Bachelor announcement coming on 6/12. Filming started 9/22. Matt never reached out to his father Manny during those six months, per Manny. When did Matt "do the work" to be ready to find his wife / the mother of his children? Bless his heart. IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:31 pm

‘Bachelor’ Exes Matt James and Rachael Kirkconnell Are Not on Speaking Terms After Drama

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelors-matt-james-rachael-kirkconnell-arent-speaking/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:16 pm

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1386394465569427458?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19245

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:20 pm

Either the sources are confused or they are having a see saw relationship. laugh out loud

Sorry, but that beard is horrid IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Either the sources are confused or they are having a see saw relationship. laugh out loud

Sorry, but that beard is horrid IMO.

At this point they don't have a clue. They have no inside info and only guessing. My cousin twice removed probably has better info than the so called sources do. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:50 am

RS must feel like a fool. I hope he puts less energy into trying to get in the middle of people's relationships and let them figure things out themselves.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:15 am

Matt is a disrupter and I am I here for it! Similar to Tyler C. he's most likely a one and done in BN.
They don't need BN's support or care to feed the beast. They live their lives and still have huge followings on SM. I also say it's the Tyler influence that has so many past contestants heading to NYC over LA lately. Matt has shown that he doesn't care what RS or tptb say or how they try to write his story. I've always felt his silence at ATFR was more about not giving more of himself to tptb/ABC and less about Rachel. I hope he continues living his best life! IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:09 am

Minney wrote:Matt is a disrupter and I am I here for it!  Similar to Tyler C. he's most likely a one and done in BN.
They don't need BN's support or care to feed the beast.  They live their lives and still have huge followings on SM.  I also say it's the Tyler influence that has so many past contestants heading to NYC over LA lately.   Matt has shown that he doesn't care what RS or tptb say or how they try to write his story.  I've always felt his silence at ATFR was more about not giving more of himself to tptb/ABC and less about Rachel.  I hope he continues living his best life! IMO

I agree :claphands

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:42 pm

chasus71 wrote:
Minney wrote:Matt is a disrupter and I am I here for it!  Similar to Tyler C. he's most likely a one and done in BN.
They don't need BN's support or care to feed the beast.  They live their lives and still have huge followings on SM.  I also say it's the Tyler influence that has so many past contestants heading to NYC over LA lately.   Matt has shown that he doesn't care what RS or tptb say or how they try to write his story.  I've always felt his silence at ATFR was more about not giving more of himself to tptb/ABC and less about Rachel.  I hope he continues living his best life! IMO

I agree  :claphands

Great post yes
I’d add that if a person is NOT motivated by being in the spotlight or by money & shiny things above other motivators then BN doesn’t have the allure because their needs can be met by their own initiative.
“Disrupter” 👏🏻

Interesting take on his silence. Very insightful.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+33
chasus71
ariwolf
Linds911
philphan
Mia_Leoni