SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 66 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:39 am

@mercieme 1000% yes. I would be willing to bet my life on the fact that paps are not waiting at petrol stations during lockdown.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:58 am

@Vjeff Agreed.

"Cruising around looking for reality show contestants eating a sausage roll" is definitely not one of the five permitted reasons to leave your home. Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:57 am

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia-rumour-pap-pics/?utm_source=editorial_edm&utm_medium=email

Anyway, according to Megan, the gals who have been papped by the Daily Mail are Jimmy Nicholson‘s frontrunners Holly Kingston and Brooke Cleal

Wow what groundbreaking inside info from SD as usual, how could anyone have figured out which women are in the DM articles without you
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:51 am

@Vjeff laugh out loud

The juvenile writing in that article made my eyes bleed.  Seems SD has had to go the lowermost rung of journalists to get somewhere to promote her podcast now that all her social media has been eradicated.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:58 am

Bobette wrote:@Vjeff laugh out loud

The juvenile writing in that article made my eyes bleed.  Seems SD has had to go the lowermost rung of journalists to get somewhere to promote her podcast now that all her social media has been eradicated.

100%. I would be interested to know if an 'anonymous contestant' even spoke on the podcast or if she just read us talking about it here and decided it could be a good podcast topic, as usual. I guess she always has a bright career at the DM to look forward to ha
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:10 am

I did get a LOL out of this:

The producers... told them it’s so fake, embarrassing, and tacky to be seen on the Daily Mail.

Source

MEOW.  laugh out loud

"on the Daily Mail" though?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:11 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9921357/Jacinta-Jay-Lal-gutted-claims-signed-Bachelor-fame.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:23 am

dolcimumma wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9921357/Jacinta-Jay-Lal-gutted-claims-signed-Bachelor-fame.html

'Jay regrets going on The Bachelor. She is gutted that people think she is only on there for clout and is worried about her image,' the insider told Daily Mail Australia.

Methinks Jay regretted it about by about 2/3 of the way through filming.  Mealsothinks "the insider" is probably Jay herself.   Hugesmile

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:42 am

Jay’s HTD won’t help as well with public perception.The promo makes it seem like Jimmy gets rid of her at the F4 RC for blindsiding him so she has a lot to explain in her post show interviews. Hopefully she can provide insight as to why her edit turned; she doesn’t come across to me as the sort that will willingly piss off producers but who knows. The best thing she can do is just disappear from the franchise IMO, basically pull a Nicki Gogan or Heather Maltman.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:26 am

The weird thing about the runner-up comment is that of the 7 seasons the only runner up that actually has more Insta followers is Abbie, so it does seem odd that anyone could say they do better.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:14 am

Has Carlie been sleuthed as F2? Sportsbet and Tab have her at $5 now & Brooke at $6. TAB about the same.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:26 am

She could be @dolcimumma :yes: I missed their last date but I don't think we've seen the swimming screencap yet?

Also check out the number of views on Carlie's thread compared to the others.  Someone's certainly keeping tabs.  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 3806527698

I think the doubt came from the fact that her IG account wasn't taken over on the same day as the rest of the Four.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 66 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme