SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:26 am

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Bobette Are you guys in the 3rd or 4th wave because of the Delta variant?

I'll keep this brief and add a very large  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1646190589 because it's a bit of a touchy subject in AU right now but essentially:

The current outbreak started in NSW when an unmasked, unvaccinated driver caught Delta from an infected member of an overseas flight crew he was transporting to the airport. Rather than lock down hard and fast, which is what literally EVERY OTHER STATE has done, the NSW Premier dragged her feet and failed to implement a proper lockdown day after day as case numbers continued to climb.

She also ignored the lessons from other states who went through large outbreaks last year.  There is a long-standing rivalry between NSW/VIC and NSW/QLD and it seems the NSW Premier would literally rather let COVID rip through her state than admit QLD and VIC were right and adopt their strategies.  Add to this the MSM and useless PM who praised her all through last year for not locking down, because money.

Cases are now wildly out of control in NSW and due to a rule allowing people to travel to holiday homes (  Rolling Eyes  ) it has spread to regional areas, where there are limited health facilities.  The Premier is blaming the NSW public for not "doing the right thing" yet it is her soft rules which have allowed it (e.g. you may have seen the pics of Jimmy "exercising" down at Bondi last week, which was technically permitted...).

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 ZYJVPfg

Source

She is now telling all Australians we're going to have just "live with it" and pinning her hopes on vaccinating her way out of this mess.  Problem is our penny-pinching PM didn't order enough mRNA vaccines because he wanted to use the cheaper locally-produced version, which until recently was not recommended for anyone under the age of 60 and has suffered huge brand damage from confused public messaging.  

She's already allowed construction workers to go back to work (because money) and is planning to ease restrictions further at the end of August despite the fact that at this rate cases by then will probably be 1000+/day at least.  Oh and she's also rushing year 12 kids back to school to finish their exams even though we have NO vaccine approved for kids under 16 and 30% of current cases are infected school children.  

The NSW Premier and Health Minister have failed their constituents and put the entire country at risk with their arrogance and hubris, IMO.   :soapbox

ETA: That ended up not being very brief at all sorry but I did warn you not to get me started.  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698  I shall say no more.

Here, here. Hard yes to all of this. Would add didn't learn from other countries experience with Delta, and the fact that Vic and Qld have labor governments - NSW is 'liberal' conservative party- further politicising NSW inability to learn from or acknowledge successful approaches of those two states
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:08 am

@Bobette thanks for the run down. Similar situation in Ontario Canada, although Canada as a whole is doing great in % of vaccinations, some Premiers of certain provinces feel money is more important and have made ridiculous decisions such as not locking down soon enough while people were screaming to do so.

Hang in there everyone, and do whatever is necessary to avoid this deadly virus. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:29 pm

Back to Jimmy. Have we seen any possibility or hints of him spending time with his F1 in SHV?

I know the odds makers have Holly as F1 and my understanding is she lives in the same area as Jimmy so that would make it more difficult to track, but has anyone "slipped" on their SM?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:15 pm

Sprite wrote:Back to Jimmy. Have we seen any possibility or hints of him spending time with his F1 in SHV?

I know the odds makers have Holly as F1 and my understanding is she lives in the same area as Jimmy so that would make it more difficult to track, but has anyone "slipped" on their SM?
Jimmy said on his interview round with Kyle & Jackie O that he sees his F1 every 3 weeks and they get on like a house on fire (his words). He however said since the lockdown, they had to miss a few SHVs. The boy is mad confident in his relationship IMO because he has said on a few interviews now, that his relationship will be adding to the Bachie AU success statistic.

For the ladies though, the show was/is managing their SM accounts. The batch of ladies that were eliminated up to Episode 4 now have their SM accounts back as of this week & have started posting. Some of the ladies that got eliminated from Episode 5 starting with Elena (the one that knew Jimmy from her gym and was eliminated in the monkey costume) are all getting press interviews. So far, I have seen Punkee post interviews from Elena, Tatum, Sierrah. Ashleigh has been interviewed by many outlets with focus on her traumatic experience with a cult. I only saw Stevie’s interview on TenPlay.

From the edit and who Elena, Tatum & Sierah have all said they want to be the winner, the spoiler so far makes no sense to me  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:29 pm

Apologies for the back to back post. I just want to put an excerpt here about Stephanie forgetting what she says about the other ladies  from Sierah’s Punkee interview.

On Steph ~forgetting~ what she says about other contestants:
“Genuinely when Steph says she’s forgotten or she doesn’t remember, I actually do believe her. She’s not a mean-spirited person at all, she’s a well-intentioned, authentic person. It doesn’t look good, that’s for sure. Watching [last night], I was like ‘oh my God, Steph, you idiot’ and she was like, ‘someone tell Jay sorry for me!'”
Source

Based on this, I think Stephanie will apologize for her behavior when she gets a chance to do her post show interview which will be next week IMO as I think Jimmy eliminates her on next week’s Weds episode..

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:20 pm

My thoughts. Could it be for whatever reason Jay left and the producers have to bring back Brooke.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:46 pm

Enough wrote:My thoughts.  Could it be for whatever reason Jay left and the producers have to bring back Brooke.
Good point….but we don’t have any evidence Jay actually leaves. Poster dolcimumma posted SCs that Jay is on another date on next Weds’s episode. Also from Jay’s VO during last week’s Episode 9 RC, she said that she is not sure she can trust Stephanie anymore, she is on edge because there has been a couple of rumors about her. We have only been shown one rumor so far regarding not wanting kids. So that VO was placed in the wrong episode by producers. IMO, more rumors about Jay will surface during next Weds’s episode via Tahnee / Stephanie and IMO likely why Jimmy eliminates Stephanie.

Poster Agent99 sleuthed that Stephanie’s season promo crying SC is from next Weds’s episode, so IMO Stephanie is out next Weds. I think also either Laura or Tahnee  will be out by Weds after the double episode. Brooke has got to return by Thursday’s episode if the media reports that she returned are to be believed. We get to HTDs week after next  and it makes no sense for Brooke to just magically return then but I guess anything is possible at this point. Also Holly needs a second SD this coming week as well so viewers can be shown the progress of their love story per previous F1s.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:38 pm

Enough wrote:My thoughts.  Could it be for whatever reason Jay left and the producers have to bring back Brooke.

Sportsbet still has Brooke as second favourite.  Could someone with a TAB account please check if they still have her listed as a contestant?  If she was gone for good she would have been removed from the list by now.  If she's still on TAB's list yes I think she comes back.

Quite right, there is no proof that Jay leaves. She could still go through to the final 2, but based on what I've seen, if she was one of the final 2 she would be F1 unless she didn't want to be, and if she didn't want to be F1 she might have asked to be eliminated at F3, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:12 pm

@Bobette, I thought you used to post a maximum betting amount for SportBet, does that still exist or have they changed it so punters can bet any amount? Just curious if the maximum amount tells a different story especially for Brooke. If Brooke does not return by next Thursday’s episode then her returning just for HTDs will have me Rolling Eyes as to why the heck they bothered to bring her back.

@Sprite, based on the edit so far, do elements of Jimmy’s season remind you of Des’s season from the US series? For those that didn’t watch it, the front runner left and producers put a foiler out that the front runner was going to return by the FRC; massive shocker on this forum & SM when the guy that some of us pegged as F1 based on the edit actually won the season, my favorite season ever to sleuth on this forum Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:44 pm

@mercieme I'm not a punter so can only see the info on their public website which doesn't include max bets, you need an account for that.  @Sundy used to post the max bets I think but haven't see her around for a while.  If anyone else has an account that would be useful to know, but since Holly has been a dead cert in the betting since day 1 I'm more interested in the odds of Jay and Brooke.

Jay has had consistently illogical long odds (she's still only at 10:0!!) considering she got the business lounge key, a hot minimum-2-days-to-film single date, has been on almost all group dates and got special time last ep at the Bach Pad where the Lead looked like he wanted to bed her there and then.  She should AT LEAST be in second place, if punters are watching the same show I am.

Meanwhile Brooke has ranked 2-3 from the start despite getting the kiss-of-death first date and now NOT EVEN BEING ON THE SHOW.  Leaving her there indicates inside knowledge she comes back IMO.  That's why I was asking about TAB - I could imagine the idiots at Sportsbet just forgetting to take her off the list but TAB tend to be more accurate and don't manipulate the odds as much IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:49 pm

@mercieme Sorry I have only watched the first two episodes. Real life has me very busy and I am not particularly motivated to watch. I am hoping to catch up, but at the rate I'm going that might not happen.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:56 pm

I have a Sportsbet account just for the purpose on checking odds. No max bets for The Bachelor and the odds are the same as what you can see.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme