SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:23 am

Dr Chris Brown addressing on Fitzy an Wippa the Bachie rumor with both him & Shane Warne being considered….I do hope this is not for real no no
https://www.instagram.com/fitzyandwippa/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:17 am

IMO he knows it would be career suicide and just enjoys the ego boost/speculation, which happens every year, as if he is somehow the pinnacle of Lead material (which IMO he's not).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:27 am

Chris Brown has always been very privstevwith his relationship. No way he will be on The Bachelor to find love. If he does is all about exposure and not love

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:30 am

Twitter is lit tonight, from complaints about Lily’s age to taking sides with Holly. @Bobette you can bring the gifs in later if better to capture. I can only bring the SC in….the plot thickens is all I got to say Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 2498057887

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 C91c2a10
https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/1425401407029465091

ETA - seems Jimmy named Brooke as number 1 when he thought camera had stopped rolling, interesting and the plot double thickens  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 2498057887  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 2498057887
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 9a96b410
https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/1425405081042575367

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:44 am

@mercieme I would b keen to know what others think about Jimmy naming Brooke as front runner. I think he might of added other names as well or it was edited as looks like next ep is when Brooke leaves due to grandfathers death.
I liked Lily and her 1-1. Imo she seems fun, genuine and alot more level headed than majority of the older women in the house. So don’t get why people questioning her age?

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Stiletto Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:28 pm

Loulou wrote:@mercieme I would b keen to know what others think about Jimmy naming Brooke as front runner.  I think he might of added other names as well or it was edited as looks like next ep is when Brooke leaves due to grandfathers death.  
I liked Lily and her 1-1.  Imo she seems fun, genuine and alot more level headed than majority of the older women in the house. So don’t get why people questioning her age?  
I agree about Lily, wrote similar in the Episodes thread.

Stiletto

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:00 am

Here is Tatum’s interview with Pedestrian TV. She said 8 girls spoke up about issues they had with Holly. Based on how Jimmy’s sister addressed Holly, it was obvious to me that more girls spoke up about issues with Holly even though the edit made it look like Holly had more support in the house from her 3 friends. Regardless I think the ladies should have spared Jimmy’s family from their drama with one another, jmo. I still find it rather weird that Channel 10 is allowing contestants to do post show interviews about Holly’s behavior in the house despite Jimmy going on media rounds saying his F1 was thankfully one of the nicer girls in the house  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 2498057887

Excerpt from Tatum’s Post Show Pedestrian TV Interview Bachie’s Tatum Spills On What Last Night’s Ep Left Out From That Fkn Hellish Dinner Party
PTV: So, can you talk me through the dinner? What made you want to speak up about Holly?

TH: So by this stage, we’ve been in the house for almost six weeks. And, as you can imagine – living with 23 girls – emotions are heightened. So it’s inevitable that we start to get on one another’s nerves. And I think with the question box, it was an opportunity for people to address things, talk about them and move on.

I feel like we were able to have that conversation and then after that dinner party, we started to get along.

PTV: When you spoke up about Holly, it kind of looked like Steph was egging you on? Was this true?

TH: No, not at all! It’s funny how it does appear on TV. I actually read a question that I felt for me that I wanted to know, and I didn’t go in with a hidden agenda, you know, or trying to get people to side with me. Steph spoke up on behalf of her for an issue that she had with Holly. So there were a number of conversations that were brought up at the dinner. I think at least eight girls spoke up about the question I read out so I wasn’t the only one feeling this way.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:47 am

Adding my 2 cents about Holly, I don't know if she went in with a deal to be in f2, I think the kind of confidence and a times arrogance (reported by other girls) she displays is potentially just because she is a white, middle class socialite. It's very noticable how she does seem to be at the front all the time, compared to Jay who is always hiding at the back. All imo.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:19 am

I saw on Twitter folks discussing the double episode tonight but apparently next Weds will be a double episode also per this tweet.
https://twitter.com/BOHpod/status/1425777556117090304

Does the masked singer typically premier after the Bette season? Asking because I saw that Channel 10 already released a teaser for the masked singer as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:27 am

Ah yes that could be it.  Last season premiered Aug 10. Makes sense - that was very popular season 1 and I think last year did alright too.

ETA:  My god there's some nightmare fuel costumes in this lot.  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 3806527698

Source

No release date yet but they usually start to advertise things 2 weeks ahead of premiere episodes.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:52 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9889165/The-Bachelor-host-Osher-G-nsberg-breaks-silence-cancellation-rumours.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:58 pm

dolcimumma wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9889165/The-Bachelor-host-Osher-G-nsberg-breaks-silence-cancellation-rumours.html

It may have been on next year schedule but that doesnt mean they cant cancel the show. By showing double episodes is not a good sign

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme