SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:25 pm

I like Katie a lot - I think she's emotionally intelligent, entertaining and funny. I know people seem to think the producers are like, obsessed with her (admittedly she gets showcased a lot but she's more charismatic than a lot of the others so I see why) but then why let her go so early? There have been plenty of people they've made the lead keep for much longer to the point that it made everyone look delusional
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:25 pm

I totally believe that Abigail doesn't hear well in groups.. Matt was directly in front of her and she didn't hear Matt asking her to speak to him... JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:28 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:I totally believe that Abigail doesn't hear well in groups.. Matt was directly in front of her and she didn't hear Matt asking her to speak to him... JMO

In the history of FIRs... is there anyone who got a one on one as late as Abigail????
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:29 pm

lightredemption wrote:I like Katie a lot - I think she's emotionally intelligent, entertaining and funny. I know people seem to think the producers are like, obsessed with her (admittedly she gets showcased a lot but she's more charismatic than a lot of the others so I see why) but then why let her go so early? There have been plenty of people they've made the lead keep for much longer to the point that it made everyone look delusional
Matt friendzoned her a long time ago.. The whole date was all about friendship... i believe Matt when he said he was trying to be truthful and he wasn't feeling her. He gave her a graceful exit. Her edits are impeccable... They weren't even hiding their bias. JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:31 pm

luvstx wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:I totally believe that Abigail doesn't hear well in groups.. Matt was directly in front of her and she didn't hear Matt asking her to speak to him... JMO

In the history of FIRs... is there anyone who got a one on one as late as Abigail????
Bachelor data did a research... its all below..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLAKcInjbCp/?igshid=1dalqrxofvo70

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:41 pm

Maddy wrote: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy
via Giphy

Geez, but I wish there was a "dislike" button for posts with MJ...

ETA: Nothing against the poster. Everything against MJ. I really dislike the MJ person I'm watching on this season.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:50 pm

Did anyone figure anything out from the preview yet?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:51 pm

Sprite wrote:Please make her stop. Heather is being so stupid. She is auditioning for BIP and kissing production a**.

I agree. Im sure she's a sweet girl but she acts like a high school girl. so annoying.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4301

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:32 pm

My thoughts on tonight's episode:

Jessenia vs. MJ -- where on Earth did MJ come up with this notion of "harmony and peace" and "leadership" [in the house,] that she needed to keep repeating herself? She sounded like a demented cult member. It was good to see the end of her.

Serena C. going after Katie seemed like it was mostly borne of the frustration of not getting more time with Matt via the cocktail parties. What Serena C. didn't understand is that it was of no consequence. By this point of the process I think Matt had a pretty good idea of who he was interested in, and who he wasn't, and another ten minutes of conversation was unlikely to sway him either way.

The rose ceremony -- I genuinely regretted Magi having to leave. I felt for Ryan. Just when the house was finally under the control of the sane, rational people, some of them had to go home. It didn't feel right.

I liked Pieper's 1-on-1. I enjoyed the normalcy of going to a carnival, but amped up in specialness by it being a private carnival. I think Pieper has a good rapport with Matt, and they laughed easily together. While I didn't see any particular fireworks on their date, I've seen enough previous chemistry to think that she will go far.

The bowling date was fun. At the end of the group date, I liked that Matt validated some of the woman before handing off the rose.

I liked the bro energy of Tyler and Matt playing pool together. It was good to see Tyler again. Katie's 1-on-1 was perfect for her friend-zone vibe with Matt in that they got to be silly together. I liked how Katie talked about being able to see red flags in a relationship, which is something that I've been blind to myself on more than one occasion. I agree with those who say that the date was her Bachelorette audition. I think the timing of that date was no accident. It was her final chance to make a good impression on the audience before making a timely exit.

Heather -- In no way does she appear to be a good match for Matt. Colton, sure, but Matt, no. She looked stunning though.  

Fashion -- I liked Matt's grey suit with the lavender windowpane checks. It was beautifully accessorized. I was also intrigued by the wildly colorful shirt collar peeking out of the blue crew neck sweater. For the ladies, I particularly liked Magi's off-white silk gown, although all of the women looked lovely.

There are some stellar women this season, and I'm glad that they will finally get a chance to shine.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:42 pm

lightredemption wrote:I like Katie a lot - I think she's emotionally intelligent, entertaining and funny. I know people seem to think the producers are like, obsessed with her (admittedly she gets showcased a lot but she's more charismatic than a lot of the others so I see why) but then why let her go so early? There have been plenty of people they've made the lead keep for much longer to the point that it made everyone look delusional

I think it has to do with the timing of the ette which should start shooting soon .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:52 pm

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 WnRvYSsI?format=jpg&name=600x314
USA TODAY Life✔@usatodaylife
'Bachelor' recap: Matt, Katie prank Tyler Cameron; 'Never Been Kissed' Heather returns http://rssfeeds.usatoday.com/~/643762754/0/usatodaycomentertainment-topstories~Bachelor-recap-Matt-Katie-prank-Tyler-Cameron-Never-Been-Kissed-Heather-returns/?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot …
https://mobile.twitter.com/usatodaylife

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:57 pm

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gurlbrit
mruab
whit90
eusebeia
lightredemption