SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:37 pm

All, please forgive my ignorance but who is Heather and why is she included in the next episode? I am totally in the dark...

ETA: Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Doats on Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doats

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:53 pm

@Doats Heather Martin was a contestant on Colton's season of the Bachelor and had the title of "Never Been Kissed". Supposedly she is friendly with Hannah Brown and met Matt through Bachelor hangouts. Don't know if she truly is interested in him or if there was additional incentive for her to come in so late. Bad optics.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5401

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:44 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Doats Heather Martin was a contestant on Colton's season of the Bachelor and had the title of "Never Been Kissed". Supposedly she is friendly with Hannah Brown and met Matt through Bachelor hangouts. Don't know if she truly is interested in him or if there was additional incentive for her to come in so late. Bad optics.

@Norcalgal Thank you so very much. Now I can put Heather in context.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:59 pm

Here is some information on Heather:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/coltons-ex-heather-crashes-season-25-of-the-bachelor-what-we-know/ss-BB1cuD6Z?ocid=uxbndlbing
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:45 pm

Doats wrote:snipped who is Heather and why is she included in the next episode? snipped
ETA: Thank you in advance.

Because they often times have someone return from another season, which is usually useless but in their pea brain minds they want the reaction from the others and drool at the drama. Just like they did with the intruders/extras. jmo Smiley

Matt James was cast because he's Tyler's friend and Tyler was popular. Perfect timing to have a POC announced as TB during adverse times this past summer so they can pat themselves on the back for casting diversity, (which they should have been doing for 25 seasons because it shouldn't ever matter what colour one's skin is IMO) and while they are at it, maybe cast someone with a questionable history regarding POC.

Heather returns because she's Hannah Brown's friend and knows Matt. I said it from the beginning, this isn't going to be enjoyable for me as I don't think Matt is ready for any type of serious relationship I don't care who he's friends with.

Totally not scripted. :dripdrip

Sorry, I'm going to snap out of it because I love the sleuthing, regardless of how disgusted I get. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71745

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:39 am

This season is starting to feel exhausting. First we've had what seems like more than the normal amount of drama with the mean girl behavior. We had a new batch of women come in. And now Heather? That truly feels over the top. I always breathe a sigh of relief when the  cast member drama part of the season is over, and we can start to focus on getting to know the cast members better, and try to find the love story.

I feel like we have had a lot of really interesting, accomplished women on this season, and yet these women have been overshadowed by drama and by producer manipulation.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:30 pm

@Amethyst well said.

I'm tuning out half the time because I don't want to listen to them yelling complaining and being mean.

I'm looking forward to when we are down to the F3 and the rest of them gone!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71745

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Amethyst well said.

I'm tuning out half the time because I don't want to listen to them yelling complaining and being mean.

I'm looking forward to when we are down to the F3 and the rest of them gone!

:yes:

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:34 pm

I'm guessing tptb are trying to compensate for no travel etc. by having even more drama.  I wonder if they read SM or do focus groups.  I know a lot of folks who watch and no one ever says let's have more mean girls and dumb drama.   Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f602

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:02 am

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1358687007627636737?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:01 pm

But did the process really work for Tyler? He didn't find a partner he found fame.. is that what Matt also wants??   Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3552228123

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:13 pm

Given that this season has sunk so low with meanness, viciousness, and an allegedly questionable F1, bringing in Tyler C will bring in some much-needed levity.

We have sunk so low, IMO, that those two bro-ing around like frat boys  would actually be more enjoyable to watch.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
gurlbrit
mruab
whit90
eusebeia
lightredemption