SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diamond Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:43 am

Jolena wrote:Which one of the girls was a beauty queen , anyone know? tia

Mari, who competed with Alayah and Victoria P in Miss USA, and Jessenia
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:55 am

Diamond wrote:

Thanks, Does mari make it far? do we know?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:00 am

Jolena wrote:
Diamond wrote:

Thanks, Does mari make it far? do we know?

I think she reactivated her Instagram account the same day as the others, so we don't know. But personally, I do think she made it far, maybe F3 or F4
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:22 pm

smg2587 wrote:Okay RS posted 4 of the 5 women that come in are Michelle, Brittany, Ryan and of course Madison. He doesn’t have the fifth one so far.
According to mattchelornation on Instagram RS is wrong (shocker Rolling Eyes), and the 5 women that come in are actually Brittany, Catalina, Kim, Michelle and Ryan. Heather shows up separately. That account does seem to be getting information this season and there was also someone on Reddit yesterday who was adamant that RS was wrong about his ex Madison being in that group and said that she’s not part of the season at all. 

Will be very interesting to see who’s right, because if RS is already getting stuff like this wrong then it’s not looking good for his “sources” for the... fourth season in a row? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:12 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Okay RS posted 4 of the 5 women that come in are Michelle, Brittany, Ryan and of course Madison. He doesn’t have the fifth one so far.
According to mattchelornation on Instagram RS is wrong (shocker Rolling Eyes), and the 5 women that come in are actually Brittany, Catalina, Kim, Michelle and Ryan. Heather shows up separately. That account does seem to be getting information this season and there was also someone on Reddit yesterday who was adamant that RS was wrong about his ex Madison being in that group and said that she’s not part of the season at all. 

Will be very interesting to see who’s right, because if RS is already getting stuff like this wrong then it’s not looking good for his “sources” for the... fourth season in a row? laugh out loud

That account gets most of their info from reddit/reddit users and if they are wrong they just delete the post and act let they never posted it. Hell they lurk on here as well. I don't trust them or RS.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:27 am

We already determined it was Kim on page 25 of this thread.

This recent article talks about someone he dated in the past is on the show. I find it hard to believe she won't be on the show. They love stuff like that. Oct 20 RS reported she was cut before filming, no further sleuthing. Her IG stats are pretty much the same as when he first posted her IG account. I think she's one that returned. I'm not sure about Catalina. She followed one more on Oct 18th when her IG was still private.

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/g34286200/bachelor-contestants-season-25-matt-james/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:06 pm

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/1338604681078124544?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:29 pm

The Bachelor EXCLUSIVE: Take a look inside the luxurious Pennsylvania resort where this year's Bachelor Matt James will be finding love

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9052593/Take-look-inside-luxurious-Pennsylvania-resort-years-Bachelor-love.html

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:02 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI3p2ElAj84/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:49 pm

Matt looks good, but a little chapstick goes a long way

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:46 pm

He's a good looking guy. I just don't think he's ready for a relationship.

I hope I'm going to be happily surprised with a beautiful love story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He's a good looking guy. I just don't think he's ready for a relationship.

I hope I'm going to be happily surprised with a beautiful love story.

I hope so too. I think he's a year or two older then Tyler isn't he? I thought I read that he's 29 so maybe he is ready to settle down with someone. With Matt having a significant other that would leaves only Brown Bear and Tyler without partners. Looks like everyone else from the quarantine crew is paired up. Tyler better get busy if he wants those couple of kids that he said he wanted by the time he's 35 laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica