SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:37 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:This is how to deliver a message as a lead of color... Speak with your chest, instead of being politically correct and dont piggy bank on other's statement... Weldone Tayshia... 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLNHUpkjz9L_N3TWKvOgRw6xAK2TaqOkg5E--M0/?igshid=1a7pz77l4p3ni

I could not see the instagram as it is a private account.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:38 pm

@Ruqibabe ok no problem. I posted the IG story link from Tayshia's stories. Yes, very eloquently said IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:39 pm

@gurlbrit

https://www.instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2507680895412266004/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/tayshia/?hl=en
IG stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ruqibabe ok no problem. I posted the IG story link from Tayshia's stories. Yes, very eloquently said IMHO.

For those of us who don't have instagram, can you please tell us what was said as it asks me to login to instagram to view.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:44 pm

@gurlbrit you can still watch it by clicking on the link.. I dont think you need instagram to watch the videos..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:15 pm

I am loving Taylor but I dont want them to fire Chris H though..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLNThRdJ5qd/?igshid=19gmyij8dey1oBachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Screen46

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:45 pm

Tayshia Adams Says She's 'Really Hurt' After Chris Harrison's Response to Rachael Kirkconnell's Racist Actions

https://www.etonline.com/tayshia-adams-says-shes-really-hurt-after-chris-harrisons-response-to-rachael-kirkconnells-racist?amp

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:57 pm

Chris needs to be fired. He is one of the reasons this show isn't progressing. This is not the first time this man has made comments like this.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:18 pm

Actually it is the executives who make these decisions about the show who should be fired and replaced. Fleiss has been problematic for decades so this is nothing new. ABC in general needs to make changes from the top then work their way down. If not then nothing will every change. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:35 pm

Chris Harrison is also an executive producer and if interested, folks can check Bekah Martinez’s IG for a post on the list of problematic things that Chris has said over the years. The fact is Chris has always gotten away with things he said and this is the first time some fans put the work in to expose him and it blew up. I know for many of us that work in corporate or public organizations, there is zero tolerance in the workplace for some of the things that have come out of Chris’s mouth, all just my opinion.

Edit to add - Mike Fleiss is also problematic, he owns the show though & is not employed by ABC. ABC can only take a stance with Fleiss and refuse to air the show anymore. Chris Harrison on the other hand is an ABC employee.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:43 pm

JoJo Fletcher Says Matt James Is the ‘Best’ Bachelor Ever, Reveals Details of Unaired Season 25 Cameo

usmagazine.com/podcasts/here-for-the-right-reasons/jojo-fletcher-reveals-details-of-unaired-cameo-on-matt-james-season/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:51 pm

Certainly, some of the flurry of contestant statements coming out today are performative but where is Hannah B? Come on, girl! She said she would be on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica