SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorPad - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:37 pm

@ule101 the post by @bluwavz up thread. Here's another one.

I didn't realize the college was in Texas. So he drove? Where did he stop?  no no Lauren's tweet is interesting. I wonder if it has anything to do with this and the events that took place when CH got back, if in fact he didn't know he had to go back into quarantine.

“The moment he got back, Chris was told he could not set foot back on the set until he went through another 14-day quarantine,” a show insider told Us. “The show’s contestants and crew all had to quarantine on the property for 14 days prior to the cameras rolling. But it didn’t dawn on Chris he’d have to do it all over again if he simply left to take his kid to college.”
https://nypost.com/2020/08/13/chris-harrison-will-miss-bachelorette-taping-for-2-weeks-to-quarantine/@ule101

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorPad - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:57 pm

As a precaution they may have wanted to test CH twice with an average wait time for results of 3 days per test for results. That would mean 6-7 days plus the time away to travel to and from his son’s college. If you test negative twice while in self isolation there would be no need to quarantine further.
The source could be inaccurate about the length of quarantine but the article is presumably accurate about Jojo filling in. JMO because this show hypes up so many things for drama and the leaks do appear to be intentional to all outlets.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:15 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1294321387050500102?s=20

ETA:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1294322501489774592?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:28 pm

@bluwavz Oh, please. Like Zima wouldn't have an agenda to protect her boyfriend from coming across as an idiot. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the "source" saying it was pre-planned.

What in the world is happening with RS? Where is the scepticism? First Clare and now CH. RS is seriously starting to kiss a** and I am not enjoying this kinder, gentler version!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:05 pm

Sprite wrote:@bluwavz Oh, please. Like Zima wouldn't have an agenda to protect her boyfriend from coming across as an idiot. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the "source" saying it was pre-planned.

What in the world is happening with RS? Where is the scepticism? First Clare and now CH. RS is seriously starting to kiss a** and I am not enjoying this kinder, gentler version!
BachelorPad - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 3806527698  IMO he is doing what he often “accuses” BN alumni of doing ... staying relevant, in this case, in the gossip department. He’s been out scooped on 2 huge events: Tayshia on set, and Jojo stepping in as temp host. On these and other things he tweets speculation that is no different than theories podcasters and fans come up with. In fact, many times recently I’ve already read the same thing from other sources before he shares his opinion.
I don’t follow him however his views are in rag mags so easy to know.
I think his strength is spoilers about the season like who gets dates and roses and such. His opinions on why so&so does what, by contrast, are basically 1 of x-number of opinions with no proof but without them I don’t think he would get as much traffic.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:34 pm

Lauren is clearly IMO going to be biased so for me, I don't believe her either. I knew that tweet of hers the other day had to mean something and I too think she's the source. IMHO she should not be reporting anything Bachelor related.

The fact that he left the resort, to go to another state and return back to California would require more than "a few days" of quarantine for him to return to work. He posted on August 11th. He must have left the hotel at least by August 10th. If he came back Aug 11/12th he still should be quarantined and still missing days. They make it sound like he's back to work when this just happened 3 days ago.

A source tells ET that the Bachelor franchise host did miss a few days of filming this season of The Bachelorette to take his son to college.

https://www.etonline.com/why-chris-harrison-missed-some-filming-of-the-bachelorette-151313

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:54 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1294361410366066692?s=20

ETA:

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1294365306534625283?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:33 pm

The ones that never met Clare and were bought on when Tayshia arrived? What were they doing there all that time?

Once the guys were there, went through the quarantine, there was no need to be there once filming began if they weren't cast IMO. That needs further clarification for me. It doesn't sound right unless of course they planned for it to happen.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:34 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1294371645352804361?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:26 pm

Sprite wrote:He is stupid. Doesn't think the rules don't apply to him.

Did they stop anywhere along the way? How many other people were around him when he took his son to the dorms? I bet plenty who probably touched stuff along the way. Who knows how many of them are sick. And he thinks he should just waltz back in.

He clearly has not been paying attention.

And his son is in college in Texas, they drove from Cali to TX. TX is seeing increases in cases as well.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
BachelorPad - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:01 pm

Not to go off on a COVID rant, but the big question for me was why is CH’s son even going off to stay in a dorm right now? My son is still having classes remotely and we moved him home during this time. Are other colleges back to normal, because they aren’t in my state?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:07 pm

notarose wrote:As a precaution they may have wanted to test CH twice with an average wait time for results of 3 days per test for results. That would mean 6-7 days plus the time away to travel to and from his son’s college. If you test negative twice while in self isolation there would be no need to quarantine further.

Incubation time is 14 days and some think more.  Everyone who comes into AU or travels between states has to do 2 weeks in isolation, minimum.  If they are going to allow CH back onto set after only 6-7 days that is extremely risky and reckless, IMO, especially if he's been in Texas.  What was he thinking? dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr