SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorPad - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:43 am

I can’t help but to think what if Dale had met both Clare and Tayshia. Would he be more into Tayshia ? They will make a stunning couple!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

BachelorPad - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:26 am

leavers wrote: Hot Man mold.

giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:17 am

sdmom wrote:I can’t help but to think what if Dale had met both Clare and Tayshia. Would he be more into Tayshia ? They will make a stunning couple!

Oh what an interesting thought.  plotting

You see, it's questions like this that will keep Clare up at night IMO - one of the many perils of dating a Hot Man.  BachelorPad - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:29 am

sdmom wrote:I can’t help but to think what if Dale had met both Clare and Tayshia. Would he be more into Tayshia ? They will make a stunning couple!
IMO Dale & Tayshia don’t seem like each other’s types if you know what I mean.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:44 am

@ReneeM What could you ever mean? cheeky

Kidding, not sure the audience is ready for that discussion laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:58 pm

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:It's like he came out of a standard Hot Man mold. It's boring to me. Rolling Eyes

Agree - I'd take quirky/unique over generic hotness any day of the week.  Hugesmile

I also agree I can't fathom why Dale would be genuinely into Clare but TWT.
There was some video  interview with Dale and two other guys that I recently watched. I actually found Dale to be a bit boring while I found the teacher sitting to his left to be much more interesting. I only made it about halfway through the video before I turned it off. Dale is quite good-looking though. He is the new Tyler C. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:59 pm

What is Tayshia’s type? Is it primarily white male? Has she ever dated a Black man?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:22 pm

I think Tayshia has said that she's only dated white men before. I am glad that they are having some diversity, but it would be great if they casted a lead that have dated "different types" of people. Rachel has said that she had dated both inside and outside her race before the Bachelor Franchise.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:04 am

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1298331271882391553?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:35 am

What in the H#@ is THAT supposed to be? A jungle call? A gospel like cry for help? Is that the way they introduce Taysha no no
This is beyond ridiculous IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:53 am

@Astrobach Insulting to any woman! But not the first time tptb have disrespected the lead and its fans.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:19 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1298331271882391553?s=20

Aretha~ "R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me"

This seems to be Clare's theme song this season.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr