SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorPad - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:53 pm

https://twitter.com/laurenzima/status/1294031731058569216?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

BachelorPad - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by aviej Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:54 pm

What am I missing? Does Jojo not have to quarantine?

I believe she quarantined when she returned from Puerto Rico around August 5.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:15 pm

From ET article, CH leaving to take his son to college was pre known to them- "This was a pre-planned event done totally in coordination with production," the source says. "There were no surprises."

https://www.etonline.com/why-chris-harrison-missed-some-filming-of-the-bachelorette-151313

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:15 pm

What is Lauren referring to? If she has something to say, say it. Don't drop hints that she knows something we don't. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:40 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1294081041649537025?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:46 pm

He is stupid. Doesn't think the rules don't apply to him.

Did they stop anywhere along the way? How many other people were around him when he took his son to the dorms? I bet plenty who probably touched stuff along the way. Who knows how many of them are sick. And he thinks he should just waltz back in.

He clearly has not been paying attention.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:57 pm

I doubt there gonna make him quarantine for two weeks they don’t even have that long left for filming from what I’ve read if it’s correct. She probably filled in when he was gone and a few days more.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:19 am

He simply dropped off his son in his dorm room. :headbanging Did he get zoomed up by aliens without opening doors or touching anything in the room?

Did he wear a mask? How can he think he can just go back to work around all those people after being out in the community like that. If I was at LaQuinta for all that time being basically in a bubble, there's no way I'd want him to simply come back. JMO's

This doesn't seem right to me. With all the precautions being taken, why would they not make it clear to him he would not be able to come back until he self isolates for 14 days. Something sounds fishy to me.

“The moment he got back, Chris was told he could not set foot back on the set until he went through another 14-day quarantine,” a source revealed.

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1294081041649537025?s=20

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:48 am

Texas has a mask mandate as I imagine the school does so he should have worn them while there. This should have been worked out so not sure why there'd be a surprise. Good for Jojo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:15 am

This season is a sh*t show laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:27 am

what sources do we have that CH actually left to drop off his son without previous discussion? If this is true are they trying to phase him out and try someone new.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:25 am

Zaynab wrote:From ET article, CH leaving to take his son to college was pre known to them- "This was a pre-planned event done totally in coordination with production," the source says. "There were no surprises."

https://www.etonline.com/why-chris-harrison-missed-some-filming-of-the-bachelorette-151313

I think this was pre-planned. Chris H. is one of the show's executive producers. I doubt that very much of what happens on the production side of things is a surprise to him. It could be that he made these plans before the Clare/Tayshia shakeup, and never expected to still be filming at this point. After the shakeup, they worked it out. I can see why taking his son to school would be meaningful to him.

I personally love Chris and think he's a great host. As far as I'm concerned, he can keep going indefinitely.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr