SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:22 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:I watched it too! And he told Rachel she can’t be upset with him following his heart !! I get the feeling at this place in time Peter is single!! He sure doesn’t act in Love or tell Rachel just wait and see!!!jmo

hope that means Madi is ok and happy!
What I have seen her on IG..she appears to be happy!
I would like to see her and Peter together.... Only is that’s what she wants!

She was radiant when the show ended and started, but has looked not her usual self and got mega thin the last few weeks and we haven't seen ANY pics of her recently since last Monday's episode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:26 pm

@atem I agree I haven’t seen her in a while!! I did notice she “liked” a few tweets last night!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:27 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.glamour.com/story/peter-weber-the-bachelor-finale-interview/amp
Interesting article.
He seems happy it’s almost over, not happy.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:49 pm

He hasn't directly asked Madi...I am confused again!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:55 pm

atem wrote:He hasn't directly asked Madi...I am confused again!
I heard that too! Confusing!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:37 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
I heard that too! Confusing!

Asked Madi what? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:44 pm

@Jolena I think the reference is to this, that's in the link, but I'm not sure.

So let’s talk about Madison then. Did you ever ask her why she would go on The Bachelor knowing that sex is often a very big part of it?

I haven’t talked directly to her about that, but I never once held anything against her. That definitely made it very difficult week for me, no doubt about that, but her expressing her views and having to share what was on her heart with me was always in her right to do. It’s never too much for me, and I understand.

https://www.glamour.com/story/peter-weber-the-bachelor-finale-interview

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:46 pm

I don't think Peter cares why she went on the show, he's far too grateful that she did. JMO. High clap

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jolena I think the reference is to this, that's in the link, but I'm not sure.

So let’s talk about Madison then. Did you ever ask her why she would go on The Bachelor knowing that sex is often a very big part of it?

I haven’t talked directly to her about that, but I never once held anything against her. That definitely made it very difficult week for me, no doubt about that, but her expressing her views and having to share what was on her heart with me was always in her right to do. It’s never too much for me, and I understand.

https://www.glamour.com/story/peter-weber-the-bachelor-finale-interview
Yes! This is it!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:52 pm

After listening to Rachel's podcast I don't see a happy guy who's in love and in a relationship. I agree he sounds defeated "He's in a good place and appreciates that he was given the experience." sorry but I agree with the poster who said he could've just told Rachel, you'll have to wait and see instead of what he said jmo
WE still don't know what Madi was doing in Burbank last week with 2 hugh suitcases and we still don't know what was filmed in Alabama and I keep going back to these few things that might or might not mean anything about the ending but I'm still very suspicious of CH saying that Peter dosen't even know how his season ends .Maybe he'll learn along with us at ATFR something about Madi & TPTB no idea jmo

Going to be interesting to hear what RS has to say tomorrow. (is he revealing what he heard tomorrow or Thursday?)
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Billysmom wrote:snipped
- not sure about trusting peter on a bach-sponsored podcast....if any, I'd think that would be a perfect place to act all defeated to throw people off the true final outcome?

snipped

IA this is a no spoiler season. He can't very well spoil it by claiming to be crazy in love.

What is the link to Madi's Pintrest? TY

I don't think he would spoil it by claiming to be in love, but more like he couldn't hide his happiness by his body language. Usually by this time...or earlier...the leads who were in love (at least at that moment) are practically jumping out of their skin wanting to share that they are together with whoever. Peter on the other hand just looks depressed and I don't think he is that good an actor to pretend like that. If he is, give the man an Emmy.

Again, I don't think he is good enough an actor or quick enough to think on his feet to mislead like that. Either they haven't been seeing each other or if they did, they didn't talk in any depth for him to ask those kind of questions. Which then would lead me to think she refused to get back with him.

I wonder if they didn't end up together at the end of filming and then tptb wouldn't let them meet up until the AFTR so he still doesn't know where he stands? Maybe they could only communicate through production so he didn't directly ask her? Tptb want that drama on stage at the AFTR. Which I find hard to believe because these days with social media and what her father does for a living, it would be no problem for him to contact her on his own and screw the contract. I have no doubt, if this had been Colton, he wouldn't have hesitated to go after the girl and damn the consequences.

I think he is single and if he is, good for Madi for sticking to her guns. I could see her ending up like Caila. Keeping her self respect, carrying on with her life and ending up with someone totally outside the franchise. Frankly I would prefer that ending because I like and respect her a lot more than I do Peter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:56 pm

Emeralds wrote:I don't think Peter cares why she went on the show, he's far too grateful that she did. JMO. High clap

Emerald I love your positivity in such a not so positive and crazy season. :yes: I wish I felt the same Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 4256136633 Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck