SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:52 pm

USAGold wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
gabriele wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
gabriele wrote:Anyone know the date of HA’s pin about losing someone and you never thought would happen? I think it was supposed to be shortly after she got home from the show? So, did she get sent home at FRC or sometime shortly after at the house in CA? If she got sent home at FRC then she wouldn’t be at that house getting sent home again. jmo

I believe the original post on Pinterest was November 17th (US date).  It was posted in the evening.

Oh wow. Thanks so much! Well, if Peter broke up with HA at FRC then she wouldn’t be the one in the house in Agoura Hills. I guess she could have been F1 at FRC and pinned that to throw people off and then they did in fact break up later? That sounds a bit nutty though. This has got to be the hardest season to figure out.  jmo

I am thinking Hannah Ann was never chosen.  She either left the night of the FRC or got let go at LCD in order to post that one day after the FRC happened in November.  I believe it was filmed November 17th in Australia.  I just can’t imagine Peter choosing her as a default. I think the house scene is probably him meeting Madi and trying to work things out.  This may also be why a peter said filming wrapped up November 20th.  I am guessing she left and went home.  I do think they did reconcile at some point because Peter does say that viewers will see the ultimate love story in interviews done just as the season started.  Whether they are together now is the question.  I think they are but it’s probably been really tough for Madison to watch this season. And, hasn’t helped their relationship.  If I was Peter, I would want this season to be over so she didn’t have to watch anything more.  It might be why he looks tired in photos and interviews.   JMO.

I totally agree and stated it earlier that they are together but Madison
Struggling watching this Back
As she said to him at FSD  hard watching him kissing the other girls

She just needs to get him away from this show in the real world and let’s hope we see this !!
IMO we do !!!

:yes: I am ready for Peter’s season to be over. The immaturity and mean behavior displayed this season has been a bit much for me. The contestants don’t deserve the hate they are receiving. Nobody deserves that. I do wish they had conducted themselves better on the show though. I know some has been producer driven but not all can be blamed on them.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://youtu.be/_i-DnFPWCyI

I watched this. This is not a man in love. This is not a man bursting at the seams to be out and about with his true love. This is an exhausted, frustrated man who claims to be “in a good spot” with the least amount of enthusiasm ever.

Also interesting that around the 6 minute mark, Rachel talks about how it’s supposedly a roller coaster until the last minute. She then says something like “and apparently it still is”. Peter’s response made me think that it was no longer a roller coaster.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:30 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
gabriele wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
gabriele wrote:Anyone know the date of HA’s pin about losing someone and you never thought would happen? I think it was supposed to be shortly after she got home from the show? So, did she get sent home at FRC or sometime shortly after at the house in CA? If she got sent home at FRC then she wouldn’t be at that house getting sent home again. jmo

I believe the original post on Pinterest was November 17th (US date).  It was posted in the evening.

Oh wow. Thanks so much! Well, if Peter broke up with HA at FRC then she wouldn’t be the one in the house in Agoura Hills. I guess she could have been F1 at FRC and pinned that to throw people off and then they did in fact break up later? That sounds a bit nutty though. This has got to be the hardest season to figure out.  jmo

I am thinking Hannah Ann was never chosen.  She either left the night of the FRC or got let go at LCD in order to post that one day after the FRC happened in November.  I believe it was filmed November 17th in Australia.  I just can’t imagine Peter choosing her as a default. I think the house scene is probably him meeting Madi and trying to work things out.  This may also be why a peter said filming wrapped up November 20th.  I am guessing she left and went home.  I do think they did reconcile at some point because Peter does say that viewers will see the ultimate love story in interviews done just as the season started.  Whether they are together now is the question.  I think they are but it’s probably been really tough for Madison to watch this season. And, hasn’t helped their relationship.  If I was Peter, I would want this season to be over so she didn’t have to watch anything more.  It might be why he looks tired in photos and interviews.   JMO.

I think Hannah leaves on her own. Early in the season she said she wanted to be chosen and in the latest preview she tells him their relationship isn’t balanced - she feels she gives more than he does. CH mentioned she has backbone and IMO she realizes she is done investing without similar return.
From there it’s solely the Madi Peter show. The piece he may not know at ATFR is how Hannah Ann will respond to him having given all the validation he gave her during filming because now she’s watched and heard him saying the same or more to others. My guess is she closed that chapter, she has shown herself to not be interested in drama, and all that’s left is where Madi and Peter are at.
JMO who knows giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:21 pm

@luvstx Yep....you are 100% correct. Peter is resolved and in a good place. He is not in love. At 6:37 Peter say's you are not going to be upset about me being able to do what I needed to do. Could there be a chance that HA self eliminates and he decides not to give Madi the rose. They talk some during the post show, and then they decide to be friends and that their differences were too big of a hurdle.????

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:33 pm

luvstx wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I watched this.  This is not a man in love.  This is not a man bursting at the seams to be out and about with his true love.  This is an exhausted, frustrated man who claims to be “in a good spot” with the least amount of enthusiasm ever.

Also interesting that around the 6 minute mark, Rachel talks about how it’s supposedly a roller coaster until the last minute.  She then says something like “and apparently it still is”.  Peter’s response made me think that it was no longer a roller coaster.

It is very interesting! Watched it all... yeah I don't think he sounds like he's in a relationship and if he is it's an uncertain one
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:40 pm

I watched it too! And he told Rachel she can’t be upset with him following his heart !! I get the feeling at this place in time Peter is single!! He sure doesn’t act in Love or tell Rachel just wait and see!!!jmo
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:45 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I watched it too! And he told Rachel she can’t be upset with him following his heart !! I get the feeling at this place in time Peter is single!! He sure doesn’t act in Love or tell Rachel just wait and see!!!jmo

hope that means Madi is ok and happy!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:46 pm

luvstx wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I watched this.  This is not a man in love.  This is not a man bursting at the seams to be out and about with his true love.  This is an exhausted, frustrated man who claims to be “in a good spot” with the least amount of enthusiasm ever.

Also interesting that around the 6 minute mark, Rachel talks about how it’s supposedly a roller coaster until the last minute.  She then says something like “and apparently it still is”.  Peter’s response made me think that it was no longer a roller coaster.

I think Peter was really nervous about what Rachel was going to say & maybe he wasn't all that happy about last week's podcast. Rachel went brutally off on Madi last week. To me Peter seemed to be in protect Madi mode & Rachel knew it which is why she was so soft with her questions & took forever to ask them (very unlike Rachel's usual MO). JMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:48 pm

If Madi wanted to be 'famous' she would have dropped out at F3, heck F4. She would have been the talk of the WTA.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:59 pm

A couple thoughts...

- if I were Madi watching the season back, and seeing what we think we saw with peters behavior around Madi, I'd be playing mental ping pong between, hmm, he does seem to really care about me, vs. But if he cared so much about me, why did he not respect my concerns re fsd s??  I bet she gets whiplash, laugh out loud. But do her pins on Pinterest suggest she forgave him and is trying, or she forgave him and is moving forward???

- not sure about trusting peter on a bach-sponsored podcast....if any, I'd think that would be a perfect place to act all defeated to throw people off the true final outcome?

-all I know is if he comes out of this single, NO.PETER.2 season!!!!

- maybe the gal he ends up with is - Barb!! Lol
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:17 pm

Billysmom wrote:snipped
- not sure about trusting peter on a bach-sponsored podcast....if any, I'd think that would be a perfect place to act all defeated to throw people off the true final outcome?

snipped

IA this is a no spoiler season. He can't very well spoil it by claiming to be crazy in love.

What is the link to Madi's Pintrest? TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:20 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:I watched it too! And he told Rachel she can’t be upset with him following his heart !! I get the feeling at this place in time Peter is single!! He sure doesn’t act in Love or tell Rachel just wait and see!!!jmo

hope that means Madi is ok and happy!
What I have seen her on IG..she appears to be happy!
I would like to see her and Peter together.... Only is that’s what she wants!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck