SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:59 am

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove Please try to work this data into some of your math lessons at school.

Q1. If a d-grade reality TV contestant has 2500 followers, and 2190 of them turn out to be robots, how embarrassed should she be on a scale of 1 to 100?

@Bobette HAHAHAH actually dead roflrofl. I'm sure my grade 2 & 3's would love it, haha.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:25 am

butterflylove wrote:

Kaitlyn hasn't had a massive growth in numbers, so I do think hers has been a little more organic. Though she has had a 500 follower jump since Thurs ep to currently sit at 7,435..

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Screen48

ETA: I just noticed the 300 ish followers between Wednesday's ep and Thursday's ep - was she featured much on Weds? Because during the ep she only gained 92.. So possible inorganic growth there..

This whole season is just a blur of mediocrity so far, so I can’t really remember! Did she have her SQT with Locky at the beginning of Wednesday’s ep? That would explain a bit of a jump
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:36 am

butterflylove wrote:Actually just snort laughed at your comment @Vjeff 😂😂

Lol ! Thank you for your work on the follower counts - extremely entertaining :D

P.S. sorry for the joke @Sameold , I couldn't resist - welcome to the forum and we look forward to your posting Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 1f600
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:14 pm

Bobette wrote:
oldmcdonald wrote:Hi all! Long time reader but a very new user! I screenshot this little reply on the Bachelor's instagram page earlier, not sure why it's been deleted since no idea
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Img_4210

Nice catch and  starwelcome @oldmcdonald

"happier then ever"... that's a distinctive grammar mistake and not one I feel Locky would make - he might be rough around the edges but he can string a proper sentence together IMO... BRB checking his other posts/comments.  :detective

ETA:  Haven't found anything yet.  He does say "could of" instead of "could have" but no examples of him confusing then with than.

Definitely makes me think someone from Ch 10 (with poor grammar) is running his account.

Congrats @oldmcdonald you've only been here a day and DM are already stealing your research for story ideas.

The Bachelor's Locky Gilbert drops a MAJOR spoiler about the show - as he hits back at a fan who accused him of being 'fake'

The Bachelor's Locky Gilbert dropped a major spoiler about the show on Monday.

In a since-deleted Instagram comment, the 31-year-old confirmed that he was 'madly in love' with the show's winner and that they were 'still together'.

His bold declaration was in response to a skeptical Bachelor fan who'd asked Locky if he was being 'fake' or 'acting' on screen.

Source

I am suss though that DM seem very keen to push TPTB's excessively aggressive HE'S IN LOVE OK? agenda. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:30 pm

Agreed. Like I can even maybe buy that Locky thinks he's in love, I just think it'll last about 2 seconds past the finale airing. I don't see any of the women on this season being willing to join in on Locky's lifestyle. He'll eventually end up with a woman who also lives partly in Bali and partly in Australia (what's Cat up to these days? laugh out loud)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:32 am

Wow! Must’ve been a slow news day 😂
After 2 failed Bachelor relationships back to back it’s not too surprising, DM are probably being given some sort of incentive by TPTB to back off considering the amount of stories coming out about Locky 🤔

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:44 am

I also note their was no refutation of the suggestion of them all acting and all being in on it laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:59 am

DM doubling down on their misleading smokecreen articles with bonus "he's so in love!" narrative.  no no  

Who's making her smile? The Bachelor favourite Bella Varelis chats on the phone in Sydney... as Locky Gilbert confirms he's 'madly in love' with his winner

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

And fans of The Bachelor will be wondering what to make of the latest photos of Bella Varelis, who was spotted by paparazzi in Sydney's Neutral Bay last Wednesday.

The marketing professional was grinning from ear to ear, and it's possible she was speaking to Locky, 31, who is based 4,000km away in Perth.

Interestingly, before The Bachelor premiere on August 12, she and Irena had been TAB's joint favourites to win, with odds of $2.50 each.

Source

How much is TPTB paying you to write this stuff Jo - you know it's a bunch of malarkey IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:56 am

Wow that is some stretch! Bella was on the phone! It was possible she was speaking to Locky!

It was also possible she was speaking to her mother, her friend, her housemate, her work, her doctor, ordering takeaway, anything really! Seriously I'm pretty sure Jo wrote this to give this forum a laugh laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:34 pm

Or she's not talking to anyone, just holding the phone up to her ear for the photo... considering her face is fixed in a fake grin, and the phone screen is blank.   Rolling Eyes  

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 J2wqt8o

Source

These girls who call the paps on themselves just look desperate IMO.  The only truly candid pap shots I've seen are of Irena at the post office (wearing a mask).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:45 pm

Bobette wrote:Or she's not talking to anyone, just holding the phone up to her ear for the photo... considering her face is fixed in a fake grin, and the phone screen is blank.   Rolling Eyes  

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 J2wqt8o

Source

These girls who call the paps on themselves just look desperate IMO.  The only truly candid pap shots I've seen are of Irena at the post office (wearing a mask).

Totally agree, as if there are paps just hanging around in Neutral Bay - at the moment most of Sydney's upper social scene are spending their time in Byron or the Southern Highlands to get away from all this so there would be little value for paps to hang around all day waiting for people.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:53 pm

So many of them are doing it - Leilani called them to pap her washing her car... in skimpy lycra pants.  no no  Waste of time though since none of the media outlets published them.

And why would they?  Most girls have had no airtime whatsoever.  When the cast is announced for the next BiP there's going to be a whole lot of "who?" in the comments.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333