SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:56 pm

I remember someone sleuthed Marlaina the other day @Vjeff.. was it you? But I can't remember if we got anywhere with comparing her or whether she needs a new thread. Amazing job with Leilani too! (Ugh, I love that name).
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:58 pm

butterflylove wrote:I remember someone sleuthed Marlaina the other day @Vjeff.. was it you? But I can't remember if we got anywhere with comparing her or whether she needs a new thread. Amazing job with Leilani too! (Ugh, I love that name).

Oh I must have missed that, no wasn't me!! I love that name too. Hopefully they keep putting out videos so we can get the rest!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:08 pm

I had a quick look and couldn't identify Leilani or Marlaina in either of the group dates, so I think we need to set up a new thread for them.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:28 pm

Morning all!  Geez what time did you lot get up laugh out loud.  Nice work with Leilaini and Marlainia.

@Agent99 spotted Marlaina previously but I was waiting to see if we had a match in the rugby pics and got sidetracked.

Will set up the new threads now.  There are usually about 24 girls so still a handful to find.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:44 pm

I noticed this comment on FB the other day, and contemplated whether to bring it over or not, because they don't name an actual person. The original tagger seemed to have tagged her Mum and sister, and they recognise whoever at 0:33.. I've left possible screenshots of said person below (my quick look the other day failed to lead to any more clues).

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_0513
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Screen49
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Screen48

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU

ETA: I feel like the girl in the bottom screencap could be red team 9?

And we've seen the pale, dark haired girl in the back of the first screencap on the other group date..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:52 pm

butterflylove wrote:I noticed this comment on FB the other day, and contemplated whether to bring it over or not, because they don't name an actual person. The original tagger seemed to have tagged her Mum and sister, and they recognise whoever at 0:33.. I've left possible screenshots of said person below (my quick look the other day failed to lead to any more clues).

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_0513
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Screen49

Nice finds @butterflylove.  yes  The FB comment exchange suggests the dark haired girl at 0.33 is this girl then, yeah?  Or is she the sister?

ETA: Removed link, wrong girl.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:04 pm

@Bobette, I think Rachel is the mum and you have a different Rachel on insta, because when you click on her FB profile, she's older and married.

But I definitely think the dark haired girl from the screenshots is blue team 2.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:09 pm

butterflylove wrote:@Bobette, I think Rachel is the mum and you have a different Rachel on insta, because when you click on her FB profile, she's older and married.

But I definitely think the dark haired girl from the screenshots is blue team 2.

Agreed - I just same to the same conclusion - there's a pic of Rachel and Libby on the net at some festival and Rachel is Mum.

Both Mum and sister look pretty tall so they might actually be referencing the girl in the foreground here, with the lighter hair?

butterflylove wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Screen49

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:13 pm

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:@Bobette, I think Rachel is the mum and you have a different Rachel on insta, because when you click on her FB profile, she's older and married.

Agreed - I just same to the same conclusion - there's a pic of Rachel and Libby on the net at some festival and Rachel is Mum.

Both Mum and sister look pretty tall so they might actually be referencing the girl in the foreground at 0.33, with the lighter hair?  

Yeah, I'm not sure. I was dubious about whether to bring the comment over or not. But in a way, it did help us to match a couple of the screenshots to the GD's, haha. Do you think red dress is a match to red team 9?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:22 pm

@butterflylove Thanks for bringing it over - I'm not on FB (not willing to sign up to Zuckerberg's cult even if it means missing out on clues laugh out loud)

You can screenshot and bring over anything in the public domain - it's only when following private SM accounts that we can't post or discuss the content.

I'm not sure about Red Team 9 - having trouble telling all the blondes apart to be honest.  I'll copy the pics over and we can compare....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:25 pm

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:I noticed this comment on FB the other day, and contemplated whether to bring it over or not, because they don't name an actual person. The original tagger seemed to have tagged her Mum and sister, and they recognise whoever at 0:33.. I've left possible screenshots of said person below (my quick look the other day failed to lead to any more clues).

Nice finds @butterflylove.  yes  The FB comment exchange suggests the dark haired girl at 0.33 is this girl then, yeah?  Or is she the sister?

ETA: Removed link, wrong girl.

Could be Tahnee in the picture, looks like the below pic plus the posts suggest she is into the getting famous scene.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Fb_img17
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Fb_img18
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20200717

However, looks like this may be her Insta and she may have a boyfriend so maybe rule her out. Here is his profile https://www.facebook.com/ryan.vandenberg1

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20200718
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 20200719
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:54 pm

@Vjeff I followed the same breadcrumb trail earlier re: Tahnee's insta and Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 2764 R.V. and came to the same conclusion.  laugh out loud

I don't think contestants are allowed to comment directly on SM posts though so not sure if Tahnee's the contestant and she just doesn't give a damn about following the rules or if the contestant is a third sister?  It certainly does look like her though...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333