SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:37 am

Idlemess wrote:Why couldn’t/ wouldn’t they stay in isolation together following FRC?

WA border is the strictest in Australia regarding who can enter. https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/covid19-restriction-checker/domestic-travel/wa it is unlikely the F1 could get approval to enter given they have no relationship history. He could have stayed in NSW, but it would have been a big commitment given he doesn't live there and it is extremely difficult to return home to Perth.

Edit: totally missed that Bobette answered above haha, here are two answers then.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:51 am

At the moment when Locky can't go anywhere, he said he is willing to relocate for love! Also he cant run his business in Bali, no tourist. Just sound good about relocating

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:54 am

Hiii all,
Sorry for different topic, but came across this.
Not sure if you guys have sleuthed her before!

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 6b5df810
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 F10b8f10

Source:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:10 am

@MissNair The brunette is Leilani but we don't have Gemma.  Can anyone see a match to the rugby pics?  Otherwise will set up new thread.  

We've got all the other girls pictured in those IG galleries (in fact it looks like some of the pics might have been taken straight from here Rolling Eyes )
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:17 am

@Bobette
Do you think Gemma is this girl in the pics below?
(The blue gown in the group pic)
I thought the same when I saw the pics of the girls!!

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 96753810
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 47e47e10

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:19 am

Yep, that second girl is Leilani. Other than Gemma, a lot of those photos are the ones we posted here.. hmmm..

Gemma could possibly be red 13, but I'm just not sure or too convinced.
Found her website, she competed in Miss Australia in 2018 - https://missgemmawhite.wordpress.com/about/

Bobette wrote:@MissNair pretty sure the second girl is Leilani but we don't have Gemma yet.  Can anyone see a match to the rugby pics?  Otherwise will set up new thread.  

We've got all the other girls pictured in those IG galleries (in fact it looks like some of the pics might have been taken straight from here Rolling Eyes )

Oooh @Missnair, she could definitely be the blue dress.

Last edited by butterflylove on Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:19 am

Bobette wrote:@MissNair The brunette is Leilani but we don't have Gemma.  Can anyone see a match to the rugby pics?  Otherwise will set up new thread.  

If you look at her profile pics https://www.facebook.com/gemmawhite1604 I think she is Blue Team 6. Looks similar. Thread for Georgina needed also.

Yes, as I said in Paradise threads, I imagine most of the 'exclusive' info on that podcast is really not very 'exclusive' at all...
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:21 am

Missnair wrote:@Bobette
Do you think Gemma is this girl in the pics below?
(The blue gown in the group pic)
I thought the same when I saw the pics of the girls!!

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 96753810
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 47e47e10

Yes I think that is her, she has a really distinctive nose on her Facebook pictures and that matches.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:25 am

butterflylove wrote:Other than Gemma, a lot of those photos are the ones we posted here.. hmmm..

Vjeff wrote:Yes, as I said in Paradise threads, I imagine most of the 'exclusive' info on that podcast is really not very 'exclusive' at all...

Indeed.  Suspect   no

Nice spotting @MissNair yes that's her IMO (minus her Miss Australia extensions laugh out loud)

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 HNqDBIq

Source left and Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:32 am

You’d better believe I’ll be lurking in the comments on those posts, Marlaina has already been tagged there, come on friends and family, get tagging
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:33 am

Awesome!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:34 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:You’d better believe I’ll be lurking in the comments on those posts, Marlaina has already been tagged there, come on friends and family, get tagging

I saw that too, and by none other than Carly from MAFS.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333