SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:29 am

@Agent99 @Vjeff Did they show girls?  Can you match any faces to the paparazzo pics we have so far?   question

That seems really early to be advertising - I wonder if they cut filming short to get the schedule back on track?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:37 am

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 @Vjeff Did they show girls?  Can you match any faces to the paparazzo pics we have so far?   question

That seems really early to be advertising - I wonder if they cut filming short to get the schedule back on track?

It was a Ch10 promo of upcoming shows, so I wasn't watching closely, but there was Locky beaming in his tux and maybe a couple of girls flashed by.  Could have been one in a red dress - aagh I need to see it again laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:07 am

Thanks @Agent99  yes  I don't watch any live TV other than ABC News 24 so I'll be no help.  laugh out loud

ETA: Alright I'll take one for the team and watch Tenplay garbage till I catch and SC this damn ad.  Let me know if I miss anything interesting on the news.  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

ETA2:  OH GOD IT'S SO AWFUL.  :crazed I'm losing IQ points by the minute here (though I can now name at least six pregnant US celebrities Due in June).

ETA3:  OK got it.  laugh out loud  If this is the one - no girls, just a quick glimpse of Locky in his blue tux.  

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 HzsdAl9

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 LuHk4qA

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 SFHIRVL

Source: Tenplay

ETA4: I must have seen the short version because DM just loaded up a slightly longer clip.

Source

Two girls: One in yellow, one in red.  Need to see if we can match to the BTS pics.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3JeuO3c

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 5s32aLI

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 RVhJZeJ

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 RB2W8wi

What's going on with the moustachioed men and the pyrotechnics?! question

Potential matches for yellow dress/long black hair:

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 PSvgFMm

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 EVHGCOF

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 6xY7Xy2

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 QSsW4EC

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 HsHk5qI

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 AKMtbAQ

Potential match for red dress/brunette:

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 5u38cUj

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 THYLvVs

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:06 am

Not helpful I know, but WTF is that white lace tuxedo outfit?! I’m guessing we have the same stylist as the last couple of seasons with an outfit that trashy in the mix laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:10 am

@Dirty Street Pie I agree; it's an atrocity. laugh out loud Looks like something one would wear while being married by an Elvis impersonator in Las Vegas. And the girl in silver sequins looks like she should be hanging off a pole. Classic trashy Bach styling.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:26 am

Huh. This might actually be the most unspoiled season ever since we only know of 3 (?) possible contestants and even then we don’t know what rules they had to follow on social media when everyone had to isolate so it’s hard to say if/when anyone was “eliminated”. Should make for an interesting sleuthing season if nothing else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:19 pm

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:04 pm

Thanks @Bobette.  Knew I could rely on you to do the hard yards laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:09 pm

Slightly O/T: Laura Ann from Matty's season has developed loose lips and in news that will shock few people around here:

- The Producers are manipulative and decide who goes home when;
- Leads don't get to choose who goes on dates until near the end; and
- Night 1 is filmed over three days/two nights (which we also already knew  Hugesmile )

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 O1N2n92

While she acknowledged the program wasn't scripted, she claimed the women had to pretend they didn't know each other at the start of the season even when they did.

She also claimed producers knew how to ask questions cleverly to get the responses they wanted, which led to contestants saying things they didn't mean.

Laura-Ann's most extraordinary claim related to the rose ceremonies, where the suitor decides which women go home.

She alleged that Matty didn't have control over who stayed in the mansion, and this was actually decided by producers.

Matty wasn't able to choose for himself until the final stages of production, she claimed. He also allegedly didn't pick which women went on dates.  

'No, he doesn't choose who goes on the dates. Producers choose who goes home until when there is a only a few girls left,' Laura-Ann claimed.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:12 pm

@Bobette love it when they confirm what we know! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:32 pm

Well, that is not strictly true that Matty had no control over who stays. He picks his favourites and they stay. It's the rest MOT women who the producers decide based on their story line and how willing they are to play along and kiss producer a**.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:19 pm

Sprite wrote:Well, that is not strictly true that Matty had no control over who stays. He picks his favourites and they stay. It's the rest MOT women who the producers decide based on their story line and how willing they are to play along and kiss producer a**.

I'm 100% sure this is true when a lead finds a woman (or a couple of women) that he is truly attracted to and interested in pursuing something with, or vice versa for B'ette.

But I'm thinking there might be some seasons where the lead feels nothing for any of them and the whole thing is produced...
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333