SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:11 am

In her bio and in the pic with the green dress, she has the same necklace on. Maybe something to watch out for.

ETA: bringing them over to this page.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Captur35

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Captur34

https://www.facebook.com/georgina.glass
https://au.maximcovergirl.com/2019/georgina-glass

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:12 pm

Hi Candice Jackson from Daily Mail, it seems you forgot to acknowledge where you got your "EXCLUSIVE" information from for this article.  Rolling Eyes  

The Bachelor EXCLUSIVE: Locky Gilbert's mystery women are identified as aspiring actresses, glamour models and a Miss Universe Australia finalist

The Bachelor starring Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert premieres on Wednesday, August 12.

And while only seven contestants have officially been unveiled, Daily Mail Australia can now exclusively reveal the identities of four ladies.

A glamour model, an aspiring actress and a former Miss Universe Australia finalist are among those vying for Locky's heart in the mansion.

Several women were briefly shown at the cocktail party in a recent trailer that focused on the arrival of Rosemary Sawtell in a penguin suit.

One of them was Miss Universe Australia 2019 finalist Leilani Vakaahi, 28, who is famous for being the first woman of Tongan descent to compete in the pageant.

The Sydney-based model previously worked in radio as an announcer for KIIS 106.5 and The Edge, but is now employed as a partnerships manager for Secret Sounds.

Aspiring actress Marlaina McPhillips is also featured in the 'penguin trailer'.

The 31-year-old brunette had a small role in the AACTA Award-winning mini-series The Rackaracka in 2016.

Marlaina hails from Perth and is a keen AFL fan who supports the West Coast Eagles.

Glamour model Georgina Glass was identified in the trailer by a woman believed to be her sister, who commented on social media: 'I spot you.'

She has done swimsuit modelling before, and placed third in her bracket during Maxim Australia's cover girl competition last year.

Another woman vying for Locky's heart is Tasmanian teacher Madelyn Carter.

The 25-year-old hasn't been in her profession for long, as she returned to her old school, Dominic College, as a first-year graduate teacher only last year.

Before that, Madelyn had been a model, and applied for the Miss Universe Australia competition in 2014, when she was 19.

Source

Also you can't count - that's five women, not four.  We've found plenty of others if you want to steal that research and claim it as your own too? bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:00 pm

HA do we get commission for time spent looking through the comments section?

Btw, did anyone see the Instagram caption on Bach Instagram about masked singer contestants making an appearance? Does that mean in the show?

Agent99 wrote:@Vjeff I'm sure she is there somewhere laugh out loud.   Maybe this one, the smile is sort of similar?

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 FZdzvuB

Yes I think that is her!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:50 pm

@Vjeff Didn't notice the caption - how random.  They say "celebs" not "singers" so it could just be a mask gimmick during the first episode, or maybe just some kind of sneak peak/crossover marketing during the ad break.  Curious wording though.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 MVi3Oev

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:33 pm

The louder Locky shouts I'M IN LOVE, the more I doubt it.   Suspect  

If he was actually "in love" with two women before the FRC surely he can be 51% in love with F1 at best IMO...

The Bachelor's Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert insists he's fallen 'madly in love' with the winner but admits he was a 'little rascal' kissing contestants on the show

The Perth-based adventure tour guide, 30, assured fans of the show that he would find love at the end of the series, unlike season six's Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins, who infamously failed to choose between Brittany Hockley or Sophie Tieman.

Locky told The Daily Telegraph: 'I can definitely assure you I am madly in love. It's an amazing feeling and to be able to say it out aloud now, it's a really good feeling.

'It's definitely a love story that everyone will remember. It's a crazy ride, I'll tell ya that,' he added.

But Locky revealed he had to kiss his way through the mansion to find his lady love.

The hunky Survivor star said: 'I certainly got around and got to know the girls... I was a little rascal, you could say.'

It comes after Locky admitted that keeping his new girlfriend secret has been part of the fun.

He told WHO magazine this week: 'Keeping it a secret, for now, is all just part of the fun of being the Bachelor.'

Source

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go kiss my way through a mansion. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:44 pm

I don't really buy the madly in love thing either. Most Bach couples that have gone the distance have admitted it was all like starting dating from scratch once you're out of the mansion, it's not all butterflies and rainbows. He's said they're talking for hours on the phone (I guess they can't see each other because of Vic Covid lockdown?). Wow ok, that's proof they'll go the distance for sure Rolling Eyes
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:50 pm

@leavers Yeah that's what I'm thinking.  If F1's in Vic there's no way they'll be getting any SHVs (hardly an essential service) and I just can't see phone calls cutting it as time goes on.  Call me cynical but he seems like a man with... needs.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:56 pm

Bobette wrote:@leavers Yeah that's what I'm thinking.  If F1's in Vic there's no way they'll be getting any SHVs (hardly an essential service) and I just can't see phone calls cutting it as time goes on.  Call me cynical but he seems like a man with... needs.  laugh out loud

Yes and SMH had an article this morning saying WA border likely to be closed well into next year. I can't see them sticking that out, through no fault of their own - even when borders aren't closed, Perth is very far and expensive to get to.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:03 am

I think it's great he is saying that - better than the last couple of bachelors.  He is not saying he's getting married!  But I guess he has inadvertantly revealed that his f1 is not from Perth if they are on the phone all the time.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:03 am

I hate having a 2 minute phonecall, let alone a 3 or 5 hour one as he claims. Legit what are they talking about? 😂

leavers wrote:I don't really buy the madly in love thing either. Most Bach couples that have gone the distance have admitted it was all like starting dating from scratch once you're out of the mansion, it's not all butterflies and rainbows. He's said they're talking for hours on the phone (I guess they can't see each other because of Vic Covid lockdown?). Wow ok, that's proof they'll go the distance for sure Rolling Eyes

😩 this was such devo news on the news last night. I had a WA tripped planned (yes this is all about me, haha) - but no one wants to be Victoria's friends. I have to say, Alisha made the exact right choice by moving to WA during iso 1.0. Also, your second point - it's cheaper most of the time to fly to NZ than it is to Perth 😂

Vjeff wrote:
Bobette wrote:@leavers Yeah that's what I'm thinking.  If F1's in Vic there's no way they'll be getting any SHVs (hardly an essential service) and I just can't see phone calls cutting it as time goes on.  Call me cynical but he seems like a man with... needs.  laugh out loud

Yes and SMH had an article this morning saying WA border likely to be closed well into next year. I can't see them sticking that out, through no fault of their own - even when borders aren't closed, Perth is very far and expensive to get to.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:06 am

Why couldn’t/ wouldn’t they stay in isolation together following FRC?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:20 am

@Idlemess If F1 is in Vic she's pretty much a leper at this point ( Hugesmile ) No other states are accepting "visitors" from Vic, and WA has one of the hardest borders.  

Unless F1 does an Alisha and is willing/able to get a job/house in WA, she won't be allowed in, and if Locky went to Vic, he'd have huge issues getting back home.

With Irena being a nurse, she would be classified as an essential worker, so that might work in her favour (if she is in fact F1) but still, it'd be very messy IMO.

That said, it's possible they both stayed in NSW after filming and the whole "phonecall" business is a furphy, but otherwise this relationship is doomed IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333