SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:34 pm

Vjeff wrote:No WAY this guy is in love with no sign of when WA borders will open again. I don't believe he can keep it in his pants for two weeks and he's got the perfect excuse now.

That was my first thought too - coming out so early declaring he's in love, the emphasis on being happy "right now"... seems to me it would be very easy in 3 months time to say "well we were in love straight after the FRC (you heard me say it!) but the border closures just made it too hard to keep the fire burning"... *shrugs* and continues on his merry way, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:13 am

Well alright then.  This is super fast - they only just finished filming a minute ago.  Trying to get it over and done with ASAP?  Don't trust Locky to keep it in his pants? Hmmmmmm.... Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 LB9nuRS

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:47 am

Bobette wrote:Well alright then.  This is super fast - they only just finished filming a minute ago.  Trying to get it over and done with ASAP?  Don't trust Locky to keep it in his pants?  Hmmmmmm....  Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 LB9nuRS

Source

haha that's kind of what I thought, I know the schedules are whacky because of Covid but that's such a short time from FRC to premiere
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:35 am

Which reminds me I was going to cross-check the dresses the girls are wearing in the SCs of them leaving in the cars to the matrix pics which the caption identified as the first or second RC since some of them looked similar so that might have been the last RC before shutdown.

I really don't think they'd filmed much at all before the filming break, and it only seemed like a week from resumption to the FRC.  And now they're airing it already?  And he's claiming to be IN LOVE?  This is going to be a pocket-sized, bargain basement, unconvincing season, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:55 am

Bobette wrote:Which reminds me I was going to cross-check the dresses the girls are wearing in the SCs of them leaving in the cars to the matrix pics which the caption identified as the first or second RC since some of them looked similar so that might have been the last RC before shutdown.

I really don't think they'd filmed much at all before the filming break, and it only seemed like a week from resumption to the FRC.  And now they're airing it already?  And he's claiming to be IN LOVE?  This is going to be a pocket-sized, bargain basement, unconvincing season, IMO.
It was about 3 weeks before filming stopped. During iso, either some girls quit and more girls get eliminated. That is why the CEO? said they are 3/4 into filming.
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-2020-production-halted-63226

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:03 am

Bobette wrote:Which reminds me I was going to cross-check the dresses the girls are wearing in the SCs of them leaving in the cars to the matrix pics which the caption identified as the first or second RC since some of them looked similar so that might have been the last RC before shutdown.

Not only that but he claims in the ad he was in love with two of them! That's some quick work on Zoom...wish we could be half that productive in my Zoom meetings at work hehehe
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:43 pm

He's picked a winner! The Bachelor's Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert reveals he talks on the phone 'all the time' with his chosen ladylove from the show and finds the secrecy exciting

He previously admitted to falling 'head over heels' in love with one of the ladies.

And while The Bachelor's Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert has to keep his new girlfriend under wraps until his season airs - he admits that's all part of the fun.

'Keeping it a secret, for now, is all just part of the fun of being the Bachelor,' the 31-year-old adventure guide told WHO magazine this week.

For now, the former Survivor star says the pair are keeping their love alive through talking on the phone.

'We talk on the phone all the time,' he said.

'We were on a call for three hours this morning and five hours yesterday!'

Note the choice of pics used in the article. Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 IFytWec

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 E9IS5iI

All things considered I think it's probably going to be:

Irena F1
Bella F2
Llama F3
Kaitlyn F4
Stephanie F5

Thoughts? question

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:10 am

Hi all, any matches for this girl? She was tagged in the recent ad with 'I spot you.' I believe her hair is much darker than the below pics judging from her Insta.
Georgina Glass, Hobart
https://www.facebook.com/georgina.glass
https://au.maximcovergirl.com/2019/georgina-glass
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 20200810
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 20200811
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 20200812
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Images10
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Images11

Probably the girl in purple I believe although obviously can't see that well
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Kfktaj10
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:09 am

Nice find @Vjeff!  Not sure if she's the girl in purple - purple's face seems longer?  Could be the penguin-adjacent brunette in the white/silver v-neck dress?  I get the feeling we're not going to see much of these girls at all except for the main players.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Vg2FWZa

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:29 am

@Vjeff I'm sure she is there somewhere laugh out loud.   Maybe this one, the smile is sort of similar?

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 FZdzvuB

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:30 am

Isn't she is Kaylin. Sorry you mean the girl infront of Kaylin

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:45 am

Agent99 wrote:@Vjeff I'm sure she is there somewhere laugh out loud.   Maybe this one, the smile is sort of similar?

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 FZdzvuB

Yeah good spotting @Agent99 - hair colour looks the same too if those top pics that @Vjeff found are recent.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333