SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:50 am

Billysmom wrote:Quite a different type from Gigi. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/B452nZnlhR_/

I'm sure momma c is thrilled

Different but, Not in a good way, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by FLChica Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:56 am

Looks like the "project" is called Stassie Baby. Not sure which talents Tyler used to land this one, but IMO MommaC would rather not know. 

Unlike GH who never admitted to any type of relationship with Tyler - even casual dating - Stassie Baby just might claim him IMO. I didn't know that Hot Boy Winter was a thing...

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:59 am

I doubt Stass would claim him unless they’re official so no worries there imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:02 am

Stassi pulls more famous and rich men. She is friends with Kylie. Like Gigi she is only interested in fun.  JMO

If you scroll down, you’ll see she used to date Shaq’s oldest son.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:15 am

Seatee wrote:I don't think Tyler mingling with someone at the club is a big deal, but it's who he was with. Tyler's reputation is he's a hot guy but also someone who's emotionally mature and ready to settle down with a nice, normal girl. Part of his image was due to his edit on the Bachelorette, but he has said this himself and that's a major reason why so many people are drawn to him. I don't know much about Stassi, but she looks like the opposite of what he's been telling people he's looking for so it's understandable people will be shocked and disappointed.

I don't think it's wrong for a single guy like Tyler to date around, but I do think attaching himself to someone like Stassi will hurt his image. Maybe he doesn't care about optics. After all he mentioned that you have to make yourself happy in the end, so if Tyler is happy then I'm happy for him.

I don’t think it’s fair to say Tyler has said he is ready to settle down now. In post bachelorette interviews, he’s been clear that he is not ready yet. I also don’t remember him saying anything about wanting a nice normal girl versus anyone else. Tyler is very vague about what he is looking for, purposefully IMO. And I don’t think it’s fair to hold him to how he was edited on a tv show.

All JMO

My only problem with Tyler has been him bringing up Hannah’s name post season because she doesn’t need to or want to be associated with this. So hopefully all the cheerleading officially ceases. He can’t play that role any more. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:22 am

And thank GOODNESS he didn’t show up to any DWTS shows. JMO I could see those cringey reporters  itching to ask Hannah about Tyler and Kylie’s BFF.

Not that I expected him to but this is exactly why I didn’t want him to go. Because I know LA paparazzi and knew he would be caught with someone during his LA stint.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:23 am

@Summerfun1980 - He said he wanted to date a normal girl on Watch What Happens Live, and while he didn't say the words "settle down" specifically, he alluded to it by saying he definitely wants to find love and have kids. He's also said on multiple occasions he wants someone compassionate and kind per the quote he loves ("Through love, serve one another.") You're right that it was out of his control the way the producers edited him on the show, but I think he also played into that image after the show ended.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:29 am

@Seatee he said he would date a normal girl, in other words, open to it. And he might date one..in the future. He never said he was done dating famous women. And I don’t remember him mentioning want to settle down with any particular woman, soon.

Tyler is another peter, arie. he’s not settling down until he has a lot of grays laugh out loud JMO

Yes, he leaned into his image but I don’t think that’s a problem because he’s not hurting any one. One exception being I do think Hannah was a bit lead on after listening to her interview with Rachel but she seems over it now and fortunately they only had one “catch up” meaning it didn’t drag out. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:35 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Seatee wrote:I don't think Tyler mingling with someone at the club is a big deal, but it's who he was with. Tyler's reputation is he's a hot guy but also someone who's emotionally mature and ready to settle down with a nice, normal girl. Part of his image was due to his edit on the Bachelorette, but he has said this himself and that's a major reason why so many people are drawn to him. I don't know much about Stassi, but she looks like the opposite of what he's been telling people he's looking for so it's understandable people will be shocked and disappointed.

I don't think it's wrong for a single guy like Tyler to date around, but I do think attaching himself to someone like Stassi will hurt his image. Maybe he doesn't care about optics. After all he mentioned that you have to make yourself happy in the end, so if Tyler is happy then I'm happy for him.

I don’t think it’s fair to say Tyler has said he is ready to settle down now. In post bachelorette interviews, he’s been clear that he is not ready yet. I also don’t remember him saying anything about wanting a nice normal girl versus anyone else. Tyler is very vague about what he is looking for, purposefully IMO. And I don’t think it’s fair to hold him to how he was edited on a tv show.

All JMO
I agree with you on this. Some people forget the Bachelor/ette shows are so much of a bubble atmosphere that sometimes it leads people to thinking they are ready to marry the lead when they aren't ready to settle down in normal life. I got the same impression as you did from his interviews when it comes to settling down and what his type was. I don't think the show even planned to give him the edit they did until Jed's ex came out. Chris Harrison and Rob Mills where telling us we where going to fall in love with Jed. They where going to use Tyler as a background character and didn't expect the audience to fall for him. They expected people to think that first 1on1 where just lines to get the girl. Not they would have their own cult following. From what I heard most of the producers thought he was just sprouting off lines and didn't find him that genuine. They highlighted the things he said after they realize what they had with Jed wasn't going to help them with the story they where going to end up with (broken engagement). He was a regular guy and he was open enough to the process and I believe he was genuine on the show but I was never one to make him to be Noah from the Notebook (I always liked A Walk to Remember more anyway). I like the guy I see on social media and that's why I still follow him. 

I think this Stassi thing was just a fun night out with someone he was attracted to. I don't expect it to go anywhere. Some will not like the look of it but for me its whatever. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:55 am

@smg2587 Good Post
You make some great points and I think many forget how it all started.
I also don’t think this one night out is really meaning much.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by forrealspeople Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:09 am

People are freaking out like he's about to propose to her or something (meaning as a joke). Please take a deep breath everyone. From what I know, they met at the Revolve event and ran into each other again at the Vitamin collagen water event in Beverly Hills. Yes, I did noticed that she was among some of the few people he started following from the Revolve event. When he first met her, I doubt he knew who she was (Kylie Jenner's BFF), probably not until after he followed her. He doesn't follow those hollywood people. I remember reading way back that she is a fan of the show. She follows Nick and Jojo or was it Becca Tiley as well, if I remember correctly. He probably thought she was beautiful, cool and found her to be intriguing. They probably bonded over their same taste in music. Ok that might be a stretch. giggling She probably was attracted to him and thought he was a cool dude. So they were hanging out at the club together, getting cozy and having fun. What's the big deal?! He's single! I guess the problem why most people are freaking out is because of the way she looks. I wish people would stop having preconceived notions on people solely base on their appearance. So because of that, he is being judged and back to being called clout chaser, fuckboi blah blah blah... Not necessary on here but on Reddit. He always said on his interviews he opens to dating all sort of women (famous or not). Like the guy can't have a range of different type of girls he's interested in without being heavily judged. Right now he's having fun and enjoying his single dating life. I'm surprised he hasn't dated more. He's single, young, at the peak of his prime and a hot commodity. He should be dating it up. When his he going to be able to have an experience like this in his life again. He has this great opportunity that was thrown to him. If I was in his inner circle, I would tell him to sit back and enjoy the ride. Seize every opportunity, moment and make the most out of it while you have it. Everything in life has a start and a finish. When will it end for him is still yet to be unwritten. He has to keep on developing that thick skin and ignore the noise. Here's my take on dating, doesn't matter who you date or how often you date, dating is dating. As long as all parties involved are upfront, honest and respectful. Plus, how else is he going to find his forever partner in life, if he isn't putting himself out there to date. He thought he found it in Hannah but it was one sided. So now he's single, and still looking for that slap in the face love his pops told him about. If he's lucky he might find it again quick or it might take him years. Sometimes when you're not looking is when it hits you. JAMO Sorry, I know I went on forever.

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:46 am

I guess the risk one takes when dating a lot very publicly is that that really nice girl whose arrival slaps you in the face might pass you up because she doesn't trust you to be real and take her affections seriously. But he, like many before him, might have to learn that the hard way. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121