SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:59 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 well that was already apparent since they haven’t been spotted together in forever. Tyler says he is friends with people to be polite. JMO He said the same thing about Hannah and Hannah said they don’t even talk.

Well it wasn't apparent to everyone, as the Chicks in the Office podcast (Fran and Ria) were saying after the break-up was announced in early October that Tyler and Gigi were still friends and were going to hang out again soon. It looks like they were wrong, IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:07 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 well that was already apparent since they haven’t been spotted together in forever. Tyler says he is friends with people to be polite. JMO He said the same thing about Hannah and Hannah said they don’t even talk.

Well it wasn't apparent to everyone, as the Chicks in the Office podcast (Fran and Ria) were saying after the break-up was announced in early October that Tyler and Gigi were still friends and were going to hang out again soon. It looks like they were wrong, IMO

Ok but that was a month ago. It’s now early november. Sounds like they were waiting to see if they would be spotted after Gigi finished fashion month. Now that they haven’t been it’s clear. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:10 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:Well it wasn't apparent to everyone, as the Chicks in the Office podcast (Fran and Ria) were saying after the break-up was announced in early October that Tyler and Gigi were still friends and were going to hang out again soon. It looks like they were wrong, IMO
I love Fran & Ria but to fair, their takes on relationships and relationship statuses are usually way off laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:51 pm

Tyler is on the plane now on the way to PCA, with his special date (mom ;))

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:53 pm

I wonder what happened between Tyler and Gigi. He went with her to her grandma’s funeral and then all of a sudden it was over.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:58 pm

Do the "smaller" category awards like favorite podcast and reality TV contestant even get presented on stage? I don't know much about the PCAs, but I believe the Oscars have a separate ceremony for the lesser known awards. With so many performances, award categories and nominations, it's hard to imagine that the PCAs would go through every single category.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:15 pm

Just Looking wrote:I wonder what happened between Tyler and Gigi.   He went with her to her grandma’s funeral and then all of a sudden it was over.  

Maybe some tea will be leaked later on. Chances are, they were just two hot young people who wanted to explore and have fun but decided they weren't a good fit. Simple as that. Most articles even said they were only casually dating, but fans made it out to be more that what it was. The funeral invite threw me off too, but maybe Gigi just wanted someone to be with her and she was hanging out with Tyler at that time so it made sense to ask him. Just a guess.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:54 pm

Seatee wrote:Do the "smaller" category awards like favorite podcast and reality TV contestant even get presented on stage? I don't know much about the PCAs, but I believe the Oscars have a separate ceremony for the lesser known awards. With so many performances, award categories and nominations, it's hard to imagine that the PCAs would go through every single category.

Maybe he's a presenter? I doubt he'll win and it's not a one of the main categories but Tyler is all about networking and he knows a lot of important people will be there. He also said he has an ABC event on wednesday so I wonder if he's going back to NYC or he'll stay in LA for a while.

Btw, I hope the PCA will be the last time the press asks him about Gigi. The UF pretty much speaks for itself. She made Tyler more famous and gave us an entertaining summer so best wishes to her. Thank you Gigi, next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:04 pm

annatornay wrote:
Seatee wrote:Do the "smaller" category awards like favorite podcast and reality TV contestant even get presented on stage? I don't know much about the PCAs, but I believe the Oscars have a separate ceremony for the lesser known awards. With so many performances, award categories and nominations, it's hard to imagine that the PCAs would go through every single category.

Maybe he's a presenter? I doubt he'll win and it's not a one of the main categories but Tyler is all about networking and he knows a lot of important people will be there. He also said he has an ABC event on wednesday so I wonder if he's going back to NYC or he'll stay in LA for a while.

Btw, I hope the PCA will be the last time the press asks him about Gigi. The UF pretty much speaks for itself. She made Tyler more famous and gave us an entertaining summer so best wishes to her. Thank you Gigi, next.
I read somewhere that he will be in LA for 5 weeks. Can that be right? I dont remember where.. He did say during an interview that he will spend a lot of time in LA.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:12 pm

Miyala wrote:
annatornay wrote:

I read somewhere that he will be in LA for 5 weeks. Can that be right? I dont remember where.. He did say during an interview that he will spend a lot of time in LA.

Yes, he said he'll be in LA for 5 weeks, but I can't remember where he said that either. In his People Reality Check interview, the interviewer asked if it was for something related to TV. He tried to play coy, but Tyler isn't very good at lying so I suspect his project will be TV-related. Awhile ago he and Matt teased something about Food Network so I wonder if it's for that. Regardless, I hope his projects will launch soon so people will stop asking him about Gigi and Hannah. Admittedly he doesn't have anything new and exciting to share right now, so people will continue to ask him about his exes... TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 35 1f634

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:14 pm

Just Looking wrote:I wonder what happened between Tyler and Gigi.   He went with her to her grandma’s funeral and then all of a sudden it was over.  
When Tyler started spending time with Gigi he entered into her world. He most likely wants to figure out his own life and what he wants. I think the timing was off. Gigi is ready for a relationship. Tyler not so much  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:48 pm

He replied on IG he'll be in LA "for some time" and finally have structure, so I suppose he'll be there a bit longer than just 5 weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121