SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:17 pm

Hello, is anyone here? It's gotten super quiet here lately. Smiley Tyler seems to be in Jupiter with his family again if you check his stories....

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Doggoneit Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:58 pm

@Bleiby527 hello!....yes super quiet. He is in Jupiter with his family. Glad he has the opportunity to visit his parents and his dog. He is doing a fund raiser for Pearl Mae Foundation on the 25th. It is one of his mom's favorite organizations. It apparently provides scholarships for students pursuing the medical field as well as helps seniors afford medications that may not be covered by insurance.
Tyler has learned to serve others from his family and team experiences - not something many 26 year olds are focused on.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:53 pm

He has had a whirlwind life the last several months. Going home is always good for recharging and catching up. The Pearl Mae Foundation sounds like a wonderful charity!  It's hard to believe he is only 26 years old. He certainly is living life to the fullest by giving back whenever he can as well as enjoying his time in NYC and travelling around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:04 pm

Have we been able to pinpoint when he & Gigi seemed to break it off?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:47 pm

jojo47 wrote:Have we been able to pinpoint when he & Gigi seemed to break it off?

I have a feeling it was just before New York Fashion week. They haven't been seen together since.

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 19 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by cyessence Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:08 pm

Tyler just made a nice fan appreciation post:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3-MDIal46I/

He really is a man of the people. rose

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:18 pm

jojo47 wrote:Have we been able to pinpoint when he & Gigi seemed to break it off?

I believe it was either shortly after the Tommy Hilfiger show on September 8th or right before Gigi left for London on Saturday September 14th. Basically, some time during New York Fashion week. Tyler didn't go to the Hadid family dinner on September 11th and he stopped liking Gigi's Instagram posts the 2nd week of September as well. The last time they were photographed together was the funeral. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:22 pm

cyessence wrote:Tyler just made a nice fan appreciation post:

That is really sweet of him! Has any other Bach alum did such a thing ?

I don’t care what others said about missing opportunities if he’d not date Gigi, his dedication to helping others puts him above all other BN people in my eye.

All Jmo.

ETA: here’s the link to the Pearl Mae foundation event
https://www.facebook.com/thepearlmae/photos/a.1702763860028037/2150085685295850/?type=3&theater

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 19 C3a7ef10

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:29 pm

sdmom wrote:

I don’t care what others said about missing opportunities if he’d not date Gigi, his dedication to helping others puts him above all other BN people in my eye.

All Jmo.

Those 2.2 million followers are what are allowing him to make thousands of dollars for each of his ads. I'm glad he's grateful and understands that. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:36 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

All Jmo.

Those 2.2 million followers are what are allowing him to make thousands of dollars for each of his ads. I'm glad he's grateful and understands that. JMO

Yes, I know his 2.2 million followers helps him make money. But has other leads/contestants made similar posts? Has any of them dedicated to charity works more than him? Those are my questions, not how many followers he has or how he makes money.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:46 pm

sdmom wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

All Jmo.

Yes, I know his 2.2 million followers helps him make money. But has other leads/contestants made similar posts? Has any of them dedicated to charity works more than him? Those are my questions, not how many followers he has or how he makes money.

I don't know about making similar Instagram posts (and I agree that Tyler's post was sweet), but I hear a lot of other Bachelor nation members shout out their fans regularly in Instagram stories (thinking of Cassie, Colton, and Hannah B.). And Colton is certainly very dedicated to his cystic fibrosis charity, https://www.coltonslegacy.org/

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:38 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Yes, I know his 2.2 million followers helps him make money. But has other leads/contestants made similar posts? Has any of them dedicated to charity works more than him? Those are my questions, not how many followers he has or how he makes money.

I don't know about making similar Instagram posts (and I agree that Tyler's post was sweet), but I hear a lot of other Bachelor nation members shout out their fans regularly in Instagram stories (thinking of Cassie, Colton, and Hannah B.). And Colton is certainly very dedicated to his cystic fibrosis charity, https://www.coltonslegacy.org/
From what I've seen it's quite common for the former contestants / leads that shill, blog, etc. to thank their fans. Heck, even Tanner & Jade thanked fans for making it possible to build Janner Manor. 

I've always appreciated the former leads / contestants that were involved in charitable works before it would help build a post-show fanbase. Ben Higgins served in Honduras and formed Humanity & Hope and also served in Africa, forming Water for Good before reality tv. Ben also formed Generous Coffee Company after the show. Arie has been involved in several AZ children' charities and the Phoenix Children's Hospital for years before the show and added PetSmart pet adoption efforts after the show. Colton established the Legacy Foundation in 2015 - before reality tv. There are many others involved in charitable works such as Vanessa Grimaldi, Sean and Cat, Emily, etc.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121