SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Seatee Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:43 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Seatee wrote:Tyler is expected to go to the People's Choice Awards this Sunday, along with Hannah and Colton. I love BN, but I'd be SHOCKED if any of these three win when they're up against someone like Kodi Lee.
Has anyone actually seen it anywhere that he was going? Just wondering because the People's Choice awards is famous for informing the winner and only really inviting the winner to the show. Unless the Bachelor/ette show are the ones they are all representing not sure if all three would be there. Also I find it hard to believe that reality contestant category will be presented on the show. Colton I know said he was going and Hannah hinted at going during her Ellen appearance. I know in his People Tv interview last week Tyler didn't even know when the awards was so as of last week (and it could of change since than) it wasn't in his plans. Just wondering if anyone heard anything actually concrete about him going or not?

There is an IG account claiming they know someone close to him and is 99% sure he will attend this Sunday. And most likely bringing his mom as his date. question

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:28 pm

Seatee wrote:
annatornay wrote:Gigi unfollowed him 😭

Awww.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 30 1f494 This relationship was such a roller-coaster. Just a few months ago they sent the world in a tizzy because of their IG follows, public dates and sleepovers, and now this.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 30 1f62a She still follows Zayn though so I wonder if there was a falling out between her and Tyler. Then again, she was with Zayn a lot longer and Tyler's IG can be a bit of a snooze.

I feel bad for Tyler cuz the UF will make him look like he screwed her. My guess is she's still not over Z.
Well, I wish Tyler keeps crushing the fashion world and not getting involved with the BN crew.
He's definitely going to LA this weekend, but I don't think he should go to the PCA if he ain't gonna win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:51 pm

I don’t think it’s anything personal with Bella and Gigi unfollowing. They are famous celebs and don’t follow “regular” people unless they are family or close friends. Tyler and Gigi don’t appear to be hanging out anymore and Tyler’s ig content is probably not interesting to them. That’s all. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:54 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I don’t think it’s anything personal with Bella and Gigi unfollowing. They are famous celebs and don’t follow “regular” people unless they are family or close friends. Tyler and Gigi don’t appear to be hanging out anymore and Tyler’s ig content is probably not interesting to them. That’s all. JMO

I agree. Since they're not most likely in much contact, Gigi just might not be interested in the content Tyler posts on his social media. Imho it's not a big deal.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:21 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Seatee wrote:Tyler is expected to go to the People's Choice Awards this Sunday, along with Hannah and Colton. I love BN, but I'd be SHOCKED if any of these three win when they're up against someone like Kodi Lee.
Has anyone actually seen it anywhere that he was going? Just wondering because the People's Choice awards is famous for informing the winner and only really inviting the winner to the show. Unless the Bachelor/ette show are the ones they are all representing not sure if all three would be there. Also I find it hard to believe that reality contestant category will be presented on the show. Colton I know said he was going and Hannah hinted at going during her Ellen appearance. I know in his People Tv interview last week Tyler didn't even know when the awards was so as of last week (and it could of change since than) it wasn't in his plans. Just wondering if anyone heard anything actually concrete about him going or not?
I know he answered someone on instagram saying he will be going to LA this Weekend but I dont know why

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:23 pm

@Seatee I think they will see Hannah if this is the case. I can't imagine Mama C being in LA and not checking in on "her girl".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:25 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I don’t think it’s anything personal with Bella and Gigi unfollowing. They are famous celebs and don’t follow “regular” people unless they are family or close friends. Tyler and Gigi don’t appear to be hanging out anymore and Tyler’s ig content is probably not interesting to them. That’s all. JMO

I agree. Since they're not most likely in much contact, Gigi just might not be interested in the content Tyler posts on his social media. Imho it's not a big deal.

Couldn’t she just mute him then? Unfollowing might have some negative impact on him. He always speaks highly of her too. Seems like more of a statement.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:36 pm

Miyala wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
I know he answered someone on instagram saying he will be going to LA this Weekend but I dont know why
 That person he responded to is one of the influencers he met in Paris that attended the same event he did/ I believe she lives in LA. He said he was going to be in LA for 5 weeks in the People TV interview the length sounds like he is doing something specific in LA.

I thought the thing about taking to his mom to the PCA's was a joke between them. But who knows. I just didn't see anything about him officially attending especially since last Monday he didn't even know when it was so I was curious if anyone had heard if it was official or not. I guess we will get something official on Sunday.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:46 pm

mbl wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

Couldn’t she just mute him then?  Unfollowing might have some negative impact on him.  He always speaks highly of her too.  Seems like more of a statement.  

I think it is more common to unfollow. I don’t even know how to mute. I just unfollow people if I don’t like their content anymore. She also might be concerned about image and perception and not want to follow him anymore because it isn’t a good look. Zayn by comparison is another celeb so it’s ok for her to follow him. Snobbish, I know. But most celebs are and care about what their following list looks like. I really don’t think it’s personal. Image first.

Tyler speaks about her but she still hasn’t spoken about him and doubt she ever will. Again, I think it’s about not wanting to be associated with him publicly long term  for image reasons not because he did anything wrong or she doesn’t like him. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:13 pm

And....Tyler unfollows Gigi as well.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:29 pm

This is exactly why Hannah didn’t unfollow laugh out loud IMO she probably just muted him. The uproar if she would’ve unfollowed would’ve been crazy even thought it is normal for exes to unfollow each other. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:49 pm

Seems personal to me as Tyler just unfollowed Gigi and Bella himself. JMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121