SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Couple of ET articles on the Tyler and Gigi thing.
https://www.etonline.com/tyler-cameron-spotted-out-with-gigi-hadid-in-nyc-2-days-after-reuniting-with-hannah-brown-pics

This one has Chris Harrison's response
https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-on-how-tyler-camerons-gigi-hadid-date-affects-his-chances-for-bachelor-exclusive

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:58 pm

Thanks It’s one thing to end the date there at soho house or anywhere but it's another to end it pulling into the garage in Gigi’s apartment. Meaning, it went really well and she’s brought him into her personal space, which is huge. They may not necessarily have had sex but ending the date in the apartment, is always a good sign that things went well.

Ugh...I feel sad for Hannah right now but she’ll be fine. She’s grown and hopefully will realize better what she missed on Tyler that was right before her eyes and hopefully she’ll find someone as good as Tyler but normal. She did have Tyler before he became the most sought after single guy in town. Partly, credit should go to Hannah because she brought out this side of him that made BN fall for in love with him.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:59 pm

smg2587 wrote:Couple of ET articles on the Tyler and Gigi thing.
https://www.etonline.com/tyler-cameron-spotted-out-with-gigi-hadid-in-nyc-2-days-after-reuniting-with-hannah-brown-pics

https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-on-how-tyler-camerons-gigi-hadid-date-affects-his-chances-for-bachelor-exclusive
Welp Zaddy CH pretty much with this is saying IMO that Tyler is not in the running for TB. See this is the narrative I don’t want out there that he is bouncing from girl to girl. I never thought Tyler wanted TB though so win win for all.

CH Quote from ET link above
"If Tyler is bouncing around from girl to girl and loving the life and enjoying the limelight -- which, by the way, good on him. That's fine. If that's what you want to do right now, I don't blame him. He's probably enjoying life really, really well -- but that's not someone we're going to want to have as our Bachelor or Bachelorette," Harrison explained. "So, it's about sincerity. It's about where you are in your life. And if that's where he is in his life, then he's not the guy for us."

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:01 pm

Minney wrote:Honestly, I've always been in the "whatever Tyler wants" camp and if he has a shot at Gigi why not see what's what?  He has continued to conduct himself in the most respectful manner both on and off the season.  Even if it appears he stayed the night at Hannah's, all we really know is that they had coffee in the morning which had been suggested was going to be their drink "date".  Other spys say he arrived at 9:00pm but we don't know that for certain. Same with last nights date.  We really only know they were at one of these NY private clubs and the rest is suggested with no evidence.  If they did go to Gigi's apartment through her private garage entrance then I'm sure Tyler left that way as well.  Nobody would know for sure.  I'm here for Tyler's happiness and man he still knows how to bring the entertainment!!

Same it makes me so sad people are turning on him though, but it shows they never cared about him. He has been soooo supportive of Hannah. He stood tall publicly, on social media in podcasts, when asked about those windmill questions that I’m sure were hurtful to him. Doesn’t matter. He is the only one that stood tall next to her. The guy she was with in the windmill didn’t. He literally just started following her when he started his bachelor campaign. And threw slight shade at her in the AF podcast. Tyler is publicly taking her side instead of Jed’s while her other guys aren’t with exception of Connor. He does one thing for HIS happiness and people want to throw him to the bushes, even though Hannah knows about it and appears to be fine. Glad he can see the fake love now. All JMO.

And the hell with Chris. He never liked Tyler and never was considering him for bachelor. Peter bounces from woman to woman too and that’s fine. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:01 pm

Lol at CH...who is kind of the blame for insinuating a relationship between Hannah and Tyler in the first place. "We ship it"? 😂
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:01 pm

Eeeek. CH calling out Tyler’s sincerity for jumping from girl to girl. What a wild season laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:03 pm

mercieme wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Couple of ET articles on the Tyler and Gigi thing.

Welp Zaddy CH pretty much with this is saying IMO that Tyler is not in the running for TB. See this is the narrative I don’t want out there that he is bouncing from girl to girl. I never thought Tyler wanted TB though so win win for all.

CH Quote from ET link above
"If Tyler is bouncing around from girl to girl and loving the life and enjoying the limelight -- which, by the way, good on him. That's fine. If that's what you want to do right now, I don't blame him. He's probably enjoying life really, really well -- but that's not someone we're going to want to have as our Bachelor or Bachelorette," Harrison explained. "So, it's about sincerity. It's about where you are in your life. And if that's where he is in his life, then he's not the guy for us."
Yeah I don't think Tyler ever wanted the bachelor. The things he was planning and doing just never if someone who wanted to be lead. I also don't think the show ever really considered him despite how popular he is. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:04 pm

Meh, Chris is just pissed that Tyler ruined their faux female empowerment "I don't need a man, but I also totally need a man" ending. Pretty sure the entire premise of the Bachelor is "bouncing from girl to girl" but you know, small details laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:06 pm

Chris is mad because like some other couples, he wanted a Tyler/Hannah showmance. Oh well
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:07 pm

Shut up, Chris. Just be honest and say you want Peter.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:08 pm

I honestly think Tyler will struggle with TB so not surprised that CH is not really pushing him. But CH was insinuating that Tyler will be on for DWTS per that article IMO. Geez if Tyler gets DWTS and Hannah does not, this will be the Bette getting shafted all over again IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:10 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Hannah, posting IG stories shading Ford Models and the massage contraption imo refreshing everyone's memory about T/H massage date,  is IMHO another one of her childish moves. Matt may have been going to town on the gifs, but Hannah's IG stories to me were teenage worthy.

I’m glad you said it first. Tyler, being the mature one, told her about the date. And she goes to her public ig to shade the day of the date. I’m sure he didn’t like that. But people have a problem with Matt’s actions on social media and thinks Tyler needs to cut off their friendship. Doesn’t make sense.

Because the difference is Hannah is in charge of all her social media and can do what she wants concerning her. Tyler is in charge if his. Matt shaded Hannah and fans about Tyler’s comings and going’s and it’s none of his business to post. That is why Tyler called Matt an idiot. He knows social media etiquette. Pretty simple

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256