SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:20 pm

@Billysmom well based on Hannah’s ig yesterday, she knew about Gigi date. She also could’ve got drinks with him some where publicly and not invited him to her apartment. And Gigi I’m sure knew about Hannah because it’s been all over the press and still invited him back to her place. Everyone knows what’s going on and it may just be casual for all of them. This is not a situation where the women don’t know what’s going on. JMO

I know Hannah doesn’t have to release a statement telling her fans they are just friends. But I think it would be nice to put her pride aside and publicly support him as he did with her about Luke, and the windmill etc

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by dee Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:21 pm

North wrote:
Billysmom wrote:I think it's on Tyler, not Hannah, jmo. He's the one leaving multiple girls' apartments in a matter of days.  Now I'm really hoping they're not both on dwts. Jmo

See, I'm hoping for the opposite. Just for the chaos it would cause on Reddit and elsewhere. Gigi sitting in the audience cheering Tyler on. It would be bananas. I kid but only kind of.

Whatever works for these folks!
Me too! I'm hoping both Hannah and Tyler are announced. I am sure they are going to push some showmance between the two for the drama 2pop
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:28 pm

@North @dee you guys are hilarious, I don’t like drama, I just want this season to end officially laugh out loud So I want Hannah to get DWTS and Tyler can stay in NYC with Gigi so we can wrap this up Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 67 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:35 pm

I don't know what's wrong with me...the model thing was actually what initially sent up a red flag for me with Tyler. There is nothing about dating someone with that lifestyle that would be appealing to me. I came to make excuses for it because I figured Tyler needed some cash (student loans? Family finances?) but that it was an ancillary source of income as he pursues other things which I thought were seemingly more worthwhile (per my own value system, jmo of course.)  I totally get that he would get an ego boost from an invite by a supermodel, but to want to spend time? I mean her UNICEF gig is lovely, but really, does he want to be sneaking around in back alleys to avoid paps??? Yuck. I guess these Bach people need a few more years under their belts, so very young. Which I could've accepted easily, had we not been introduced to someone seemingly so mature and enlightened. This dating world is just not something I can relate to in any way, shape, or form. I really really want a regular joe Bach who's decidedly average but has a sincere heart, and who seeks a similar partner. These beautiful people with their charms are leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I'm sure I will reread this later and regret my seeming judgmentalism, but it's how I feel. I love love love humble, downtoearth, selfless Tyler ( his good looks were besides the point for me, as he was not my usual physical type) and that's who sucked me into this season. I realize a night with a supermodel may not have changed him, but I think there are some who could be changed by far less in this crazy Bach world. All my over reactive tannah stanner 's sour grapes opinion.  :headbanging

Anyone know if momma c is following Gigi ??
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:35 pm

We don't know that Hannah and Tyler talked it out and Tyler told her exactly how he was feeling, and maybe that was he's not interested atm in jumping into a relationship. He basically has been quoted in saying that already. I still think he had no idea about the offer to have a drink and was taken by surprise. Hence why Matt went berserk. I also wonder if Matt already knew about Gigi at the time of the offer to have drinks and another reason for the shade or his way of letting SM know he knew more to the story. Definitely childlike behaviour IMO.

If Tyler  left Hannah's without any sort of commitment to continue seeing one another, he is free to do what he pleases, as others have pointed out.

Hannah, posting IG stories shading Ford Models and the massage contraption imo refreshing everyone's memory about T/H massage date,  is IMHO another one of her childish moves. Matt may have been going to town on the gifs, but Hannah's IG stories to me were teenage worthy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:37 pm

Page 6 doesn’t seem to know when/if he left just that they hung out at least until 2 AM. I am sure Gigi is better at getting people out of her apartment than Hannah was due to prior experience

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:39 pm

dee wrote:
North wrote:
Billysmom wrote:I think it's on Tyler, not Hannah, jmo. He's the one leaving multiple girls' apartments in a matter of days.  Now I'm really hoping they're not both on dwts. Jmo

See, I'm hoping for the opposite. Just for the chaos it would cause on Reddit and elsewhere. Gigi sitting in the audience cheering Tyler on. It would be bananas. I kid but only kind of.

Me too! I'm hoping both Hannah and Tyler are announced. I am sure they are going to push some showmance between the two for the drama 2pop

No. No showmance! Just Hannah & Tyler competing against one another and their new significant others in the audience. Could you imagine? So much drama. I'd love to be the cameraman or editing those reaction shots.

The only way H&T could pull of a showmance is if all residual feelings on both sides were long gone - so friends trolling hte public. But, even then I'm not sure. Hannah could fake it a bit but I can't see Tyler as an actor. I think he'd be super uncomfortable, nervous and unbelievable.

I know we joke about Tyler's DMs blowing up but I'd bet that Hannah's got lots of guys sliding into hers as well. Will be interesting to see who she "hangs out" with of the male persuasion.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Hannah, posting IG stories shading Ford Models and the massage contraption imo refreshing everyone's memory about T/H massage date,  is IMHO another one of her childish moves. Matt may have been going to town on the gifs, but Hannah's IG stories to me were teenage worthy.

I’m glad you said it first. Tyler, being the mature one, told her about the date. And she goes to her public ig to shade the day of the date. I’m sure he didn’t like that. But people have a problem with Matt’s actions on social media and thinks Tyler needs to cut off their friendship. Doesn’t make sense.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:43 pm

@Billysmom, Mama Cameron is not following Gigi (yet) and has not liked any of the IG posts of Tyler with her (yet) but it could very well change, who knows.

@North, Hannah said she is not ready to date anyone else but just gonna probe where things are with Tyler on one I think Jenny McCartney or the Build Series interview. I do think if Hannah gets DWTS and is partnered with Alan, I can see a good showmanship there like they pushed between Alan and Paige Vanzant a couple of seasons ago.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:45 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I’m glad you said it first. Tyler, being the mature one, told her about the date. And she goes to her public ig to shade the day of the date. I’m sure he didn’t like that. But people have a problem with Matt’s actions on social media and thinks Tyler needs to cut off their friendship. Doesn’t make sense.
Honestly IMO, that was Hannah prepping people to let them know that she was in the know and not to be upset about it, that’s how I read it though and not as shade but I respect that others saw it differently.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:47 pm

North wrote:
dee wrote:
North wrote:

No. No showmance! Just Hannah & Tyler competing against one another and their new significant others in the audience. Could you imagine? So much drama. I'd love to be the cameraman or editing those reaction shots.

The only way H&T could pull of a showmance is if all residual feelings on both sides were long gone - so friends trolling hte public. But, even then I'm not sure. Hannah could fake it a bit but I can't see Tyler as an actor. I think he'd be super uncomfortable, nervous and unbelievable.

I know we joke about Tyler's DMs blowing up but I'd bet that Hannah's got lots of guys sliding into hers as well. Will be interesting to see who she "hangs out" with of the male persuasion.
Oh yeah, the camera panning to their significant others would be gold. I also see both Hannah and Tyler fanning the flames by making a public friendly bet of who gets further on the show.

For sure, both their DMs are blowing up. Maybe Hannah can seen 'hanging out' with one of those single guys she'll meet when she, Tanya and her girlfriends are crawling through the hotbeds of LA night life. (She did say she was single and open to join them in the Ryan Seacrest interview)
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:50 pm

Honestly, I've always been in the "whatever Tyler wants" camp and if he has a shot at Gigi why not see what's what? He has continued to conduct himself in the most respectful manner both on and off the season. Even if it appears he stayed the night at Hannah's, all we really know is that they had coffee in the morning which had been suggested was going to be their drink "date". Other spys say he arrived at 9:00pm but we don't know that for certain. Same with last nights date. We really only know they were at one of these NY private clubs and the rest is suggested with no evidence. If they did go to Gigi's apartment through her private garage entrance then I'm sure Tyler left that way as well. Nobody would know for sure. I'm here for Tyler's happiness and man he still knows how to bring the entertainment!!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256