SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:50 pm

sosleepy wrote:Matt can go fck off with this, rn. He’s awful.
I think I've been pretty reasonable in my criticism of Matt but he's just doing WAY too much now. He knows that he's not the one on the date with Gigi right? He's going beyond a good friend and into social climber trying to live through his friend territory. He just needs to chill with the SM stuff.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:50 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I don't understand this 'poor Hannah' narrative. She was literally bragging about f*cking another guy 4 times in one night less than a week ago. Tyler doesn't owe her immediate exclusivity just because things didn't work out for her with the guy she chose over him. This isn't The Bachelorette anymore, everything can't be on her terms. Tyler's allowed to live his own life, and it's not like he publicised this. Someone else broke the rules of their SoHo House membership to post that photo.

Thank you thank you thank you. She was bragging about the windmill on Monday. She was also talking with Tanya Rad on Wednesday about joining her single girls club where they hit up hot beds with available men on Wed on Ryan seacrest.  But by Fri, Tyler was supposed to be her man and cancel his date. No, ma’am. That’s not how life works.

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:50 pm

Well, I am not giving up total hope on Hannah and Tyler. I knew there was more to Ashley and Jared than friendship for years and they are getting married very soon. I don't think this is over, but it may not be smooth sailing.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:I can't believe this turn of events laugh out loud.

It is the most amazing, best-est, messiest, craziest roller coaster ever! Just wait a few more days for something else to unfold.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:53 pm

I really don’t understand the big deal of Tyler meeting up with Gigi.

He is not in a committed relationship, he has every right to date anyone, IMO. Like someone said upthread, if their love is strong enough, he and Hannah will be together eventually.

Maybe some think Matt is out of line posting his thoughts, but I still think he knows Tyler better than any of us here. He let Tyler live with him through a very tough time (IMO) of his and has been a very good friend to him. Now because he may not support Tyler/Hannah, and we really don’t know, he’s hated? I don’t get it.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:55 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:If Tyler and Hannah are meant to be, they’ll make their way back to each other. Hannah had him about to get on bended knee and rejected him. If Tyler can look past that, and the windmill, and her engagement to Jed, then she can let him figure out if he wants to be with her or elsewhere. JMO

I really like your sentiment here. If they are meant to be they will find their way back. I think they are both trying to figure that out. Hannah Kniws they are not exclusive. I love hannah’s latest post. She is hilarious and sending bat signals. Good for her. She just needs a good attitude about this. She already said she will support whatever makes him happy. It might still be her or someone else but she is definitely worthy even if he is with Gigi. And sorry Matt, you don’t get to decide. laugh out loud

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:56 pm

The more the family posts, the more I’m convinced they are not speaking for themselves. I mean REALLY what loving mother would watch Hot Mess Hannah’s entire season and want her for their son? I.DO.NOT.BELIEVE.IT.FOR.A.MINUTE. Think about it. I don’t have a son that age but if it were my brother I’d be screaming bloody murder for him to leave her where he found her or at the very least, keep his options open and take it extremely slow..

I really don’t think that’s Gigi but I do think he should be making connections and meeting and getting to know other established people in the field. I can’t wait till Fashion Week! All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:57 pm

I hear Tyler is with Gigi. Well, that was fast. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:57 pm

@Hawaii Girl -@Summerfun1980 I like and agree with your posts and I think you girls say it much much better than I could ever have.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:58 pm

sdmom wrote:I really don’t understand the big deal of Tyler meeting up with Gigi.

He is not in a committed relationship, he has every right to date anyone, IMO. Like someone said upthread, if their love is strong enough, he and Hannah will be together eventually.

Maybe some think Matt is out of line posting his thoughts, but I still think he knows Tyler better than any of us here. He let Tyler live with him through a very tough time (IMO) of his and has been a very good friend to him. Now because he may not support Tyler/Hannah, and we really don’t know, he’s hated? I don’t get it.

All Jmo.
Matt’s an adult. If he’s being cautious and doesn’t want his friend to be with someone who broke his heart and made him sad all summer then he can voice these opinions to Tyler since they live together. Matt IMO doesn’t need to be publicly doing what he’s been doing the last few days.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:59 pm

It also could be work related we do not know plus Tyler has had a lot women friends and I do believe he told Hannah about it jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:59 pm

Regardless of what is happening with Tyler and Hannah, the whole Matt thing is just a bad look. Granted, he has spent the most time with Tyler and probably knows how he felt, but come on! That is just so f’d up!
You can support your friend, but STFU with your stories. I don’t know if I’m more upset about the stories or upset in the fact that maybe Tyler never told him to lay off. This is all MY OPINION!

Wow what a turn of events

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256