SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by avacaroline Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:02 am

pikake wrote:
avacaroline wrote:Listening to Jed on the BHH podcast and I'm physically ill.  He is such a tool.

ETA: Rachel is a friggen BOSS.  Ali is clueless and annoying.  

That's all I got for now.

Exactly, Jed is “full of it” .... ugh!  Does he really believe what he’s saying?  Obviously Ali believed a lot ... she was making every excuse in the book for him ... I actually like Ali on Home and Family Show on the Hallmark Channel, but on this podcast she was awful. I don’t understand how she could be so complimentary towards him.  Rachel, who I’ve never particularly been a fan of, did an amazing job pinning Jed down .... kudos to Rachel!  Her legal background really came through.

Jed talks in circles, tells many untruths, and I can’t wait for him to disappear into tacky bars in Nashville.

All in my humble opinion as always .....

Ali is the worst interviewer. She totally projected her own feelings on to him and not only believed his BS, but actually handed excuses to him on a silver platter! I didn’t care for Rachel either during her season but...WOW she’s impressive!

Last edited by avacaroline on Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Dutchy23 Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:04 am

sdmom wrote:@sdpb thank you so much for sharing with us!

We now know Tyler has 2 shoots in LA on 12 and 22 of August. Counting on you to hide in the bushes! giggling giggling giggling

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 29 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:27 am

In case this hasn't been posted yet (can't keep up with everything!):

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:06 pm

avacaroline wrote:
pikake wrote:
avacaroline wrote:Listening to Jed on the BHH podcast and I'm physically ill.  He is such a tool.

ETA: Rachel is a friggen BOSS.  Ali is clueless and annoying.  

That's all I got for now.

Exactly, Jed is “full of it” .... ugh!  Does he really believe what he’s saying?  Obviously Ali believed a lot ... she was making every excuse in the book for him ... I actually like Ali on Home and Family Show on the Hallmark Channel, but on this podcast she was awful. I don’t understand how she could be so complimentary towards him.  Rachel, who I’ve never particularly been a fan of, did an amazing job pinning Jed down .... kudos to Rachel!  Her legal background really came through.

Jed talks in circles, tells many untruths, and I can’t wait for him to disappear into tacky bars in Nashville.

All in my humble opinion as always .....

Ali is the worst interviewer. She totally projected her own feelings on to him and not only believed his BS, but actually handed excuses to him on a silver platter! I didn’t care for Rachel either during her season but...WOW she’s impressive!

Finally, listened to AF and Jed is the worst interviewee. He is full of contradictions and can't keep his story straight. Ben and Ashley did better because they won't let it go as they asked tough questions. Jed had much more difficulty in responding than during Rachel and Ali's interview. At some points, he had a couple of pauses that caused them to take a break or he says "I don't understand the question" or "what's the question again?" Some points I picked up on coupled with my opinions and thoughts.

- He continues on his disrespectful character and referred to Haley as "the Haley girl" but then later said they had real feelings and thinks what he did to her was hurtful.

- He kept his mantra that he did not know what he's getting into and didn't think the show was real but then he said he felt that before going into the show he needed to close it with Haley because he didn't know what was going to happen. I think Ashley's question was left hanging: "why did you feel like you needed to close it with Haley when you just said you didn't think it was real?" He couldn't quite understand that Ashley was alluding to the contradiction.

- Ben brought up the text he sent to Haley but Jed said they had verbal conversations that is not documented where he closed everything with Haley. He said they had a verbal conversation after he arrived in LA where in his mind he closed it with Haley.  Ben said what changed in the 3-hour flight that made him send a text say ILY before getting on the plane and then closed it with Haley when he arrived in LA. He couldn't understand Ben's question.

- Didn't we hear him say during the break up scene with Hannah one of the most idiotic things that he said which was that he didn't tell Haley but he closed it in his heart?

- He didn't think he told any lies. It's more Haley being vengeful because she was promoting her music and she waited until he had 250k followers before she came out.

- As we expected, he's going to make Haley look bad in that he said she should have broken up with him when she found out he was going into the show. As opposed to taking accountability of breaking up before going, he put it on Haley for not breaking up with him.  

- Ben asked about the anti-Hannah comments he liked on IG. He said he "tapped" the comment but he does not fully agree with what was being said.  Then, he backtracked that it was hard to hear the person you love with hooking up with someone else. Totally dissed Hannah about the windmill thing but they were already broken up at that point.

- He defended his friends with Team Jed shirts and said he texted them that it is not the time and place for that but they are his friends and he said I'm sure Hannah's friends are saying about him too.

- Made Hannah look bad that she was not willing to work through it with him. That he does not have closure but he feels he needs to have closure because Hannah said she had closure.  I think he really thought he can get away with it by convincing Hannah.

- He said his family's behavior during hometowns  was made to look like about Haley but they're just weirded out by the cameras because behind the cameras.

- 444 is alarm on his phone to pray at 4:44 pm. It's a spiritual thing for him. Now, I understand that the reason she picked Jed is that he's the second more Christian guy next to Luke.

- All three interviewers towards the end were trying to grapple with the question what do you do when you have a girlfriend and all of a sudden you fall in love with someone else?  Almost trying to compare to what happened to Jed is similar to Jason and Arie (was with Haley then fell in love with Hannah).  The point they're missing is that you have to end it respectfully with the one you're currently with before entertaining the other one.

- He said the Bahamas trip was a surprise birthday gift by her parents to Haley and it happened to be his birthday as well. Meanwhile, it was given on his birthday and it happened to be Haley's birthday the time they went.

- Ben asked where did you go wrong?  He said should have told her during the fantasy suite. Meanwhile, he's already told Hannah ILY where he should have said before then before feelings were involved.

He's a complete POS. No accountability still, no growth based on all that he said.  All my opinion.

Last edited by SarahD on Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:21 pm

@SarahD Thanks for recapping the AF podcast. Unfortunately I listened to him on BHH and was so disgusted I couldn't bear to listen to him again, so your recap is much appreciated.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:22 pm

He needs closure? What a loser. He just needs to go back home. He has told his story now in multiple media outlets. This too shall pass Jed. No one wishes you ill will. Say your sorry and start fresh, learn from mistakes and try and be a better man. Imo

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:46 pm

And, the sad thing, is he has not said the same thing in those multiple media outlets. I'm so thankful for all the recappers so that I don't have to listen to him. He has so many variations in his story that it is really hard to believe any of them. But then stories tend to change when you can't keep the lies straight! Unfortunately, the various podcast hosts don't do a good job of researching their guests before talking with them to even know what they should be asking. Would love for someone to confront him with what he has said over the course of these interviews and how his story changes. It will never happen though.

On the other hand, I have watched quite a few with Hannah. And, with each interview, her answers were always the same.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:49 pm

I think it's weird he tells Ali/Rachel he wasn't sure what he was signing up for but later says he talked to Hayley about the possibility doing BIP or being the Bachelor? like WHICH IS IT dude? imo

also side eying how he is calling her "that Hayley girl" and bringing up how she only wants fame and is out to hurt him like LOL dude didn't you admit to the same shiz? I don't get him

jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:13 pm

Diana wrote:I think it's weird he tells Ali/Rachel he wasn't sure what he was signing up for but later says he talked to Hayley about the possibility doing BIP or being the Bachelor? like WHICH IS IT dude? imo

also side eying how he is calling her "that Hayley girl" and bringing up how she only wants fame and is out to hurt him like LOL dude didn't you admit to the same shiz? I don't get him

jmo

Ali got on my last damn nerve. Talked a lot about her season and took up for dweeb (Jed).

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:16 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:And, the sad thing, is he has not said the same thing in those multiple media outlets.  I'm so thankful for all the recappers so that I don't have to listen to him.  He has so many variations in his story that it is really hard to believe any of them.  But then stories tend to change when you can't keep the lies straight! Unfortunately, the various podcast hosts don't do a good job of researching their guests before talking with them to even know what they should be asking.  Would love for someone to confront him with what he has said over the course of these interviews and how his story changes.  It will never happen though.  

On the other hand, I have watched quite a few with Hannah. And, with each interview, her answers were always the same.

What the he!! is meet you at the dock a mental thing? That was the most stupid thing I ever heard

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:18 pm

Ali is getting dragged big time on reddit. Several had left 1 star ratings with comments that Ali needs to go.

They are OK with Rachel on this podcast though because they felt she asked what needed to be asked where Ali was leading him in his answers at time. They are also dragging her about her past comments in her blog about Mike, Jonathan and Luke P. Defending Luke P but saying that Mike and Jonathan were aggressive and scary.

Had to laugh at one poster that said Andi is no longer her most hated bachelorette giggling

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:52 pm

Diana wrote:I think it's weird he tells Ali/Rachel he wasn't sure what he was signing up for but later says he talked to Hayley about the possibility doing BIP or being the Bachelor? like WHICH IS IT dude? imo

He continues to dig deeper and deeper holes for himself. SMH.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256