SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:53 am

I don’t think he’s faking anything with Hannah to be nice or to salvage her reputation for TPTB. I just don’t see that in Tyler’s character.  Jed is the FAKE one, not Tyler.

I still believe every interaction we’ve seen between Tyler and Hannah is authentic and genuine. We just don’t know what they mean but nothing less than genuine care.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:00 am

I don’t know. She just started liking some random pics over the last 20 minutes. She also followed themorningtoast 3H ago.  What is going on??

Summerfun1980 wrote:His mom is showing her support for a guy who’s helped her son through a really hard time. IMO

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:03 am

Thanks to notarose, I know a little something about Gigi now and she does sound like someone interesting.  I also read on Reddit that Gigi prefers guys of her own faith which is Islam and Tyler is not.  I googled a bit to see if this may be true and found that Gigi reportedly indeed follows the faith of her father, who is a Muslim.  This tells me the meet was maybe friends/work and not romantic. IMHO.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:04 am

His mom definitely followed Matt before. If she’s not following him now, that’s new. I’m more surprised that she’s up at 1 am liking his photos.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:05 am

Imo, Tyler is completely in over his head. Ben Higgins was giving him advice on how to deal with fame, but Ben was never this big. And it happened very very fast. He was completely entitled to go on that date, I just don’t think he realized the response it would get.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:14 am

I know! But it ended because finally it’s Gigi. laugh out loud

But I really don’t think Gigi and Tyler are a good match. Too many differences.  Yes, she could be a shiny doll but never mind.

I still think Hannah and Tyler are a better match if they can weather through all of these sh*t!.

Tyler is really the new it guy! I’m sure everyone in BN are watching this because it’s just the craziest thing that’s ever come out of this show. The most well-liked Bachelorette (yes Hannah is, haters are in the minority IMO) gave rise to the most favorite Bachelor. 

I still believe Hannah knew about this but she’s hanging on to her faith. She liked mostly quotes over the last 3 hours as the craziness unfolded. I feel for her. I blame *****ng Jed for screwing her over. Yes, I know her choices but she was purposely bamboozled. My opinion. 

ReneeM wrote:
SarahD wrote:Why would Matt unfollow Ryan. Somethings going on.

Anyway, if Gigi is really interested in Tyler, Tannah is toast. What Gigi wants, Gigi gets. Remember Zayn who was engaged and to be married to Petrie Edwards? Ugh...sad for Hannah but she can’t compete with Gigi.

I just don’t think it’s a great match though. I believe Tyler is a normal guy and life with Gigi is anything but normal. I don’t know. I know wealth has nothing to do with love but lifestyle, choices and everything else will be so different. All MO
Girl that don't count. He was cheating on her their whole relationship laugh out loud

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:15 am

pavalygurl wrote:Thanks to notarose, I know a little something about Gigi now and she does sound like someone interesting.  I also read on Reddit that Gigi prefers guys of her own faith which is Islam and Tyler is not.  I googled a bit to see if this may be true and found that Gigi reportedly indeed follows the faith of her father, who is a Muslim.  This tells me the meet was maybe friends/work and not romantic. IMHO.
That's not true. She's had 3 public bf's that I can remember Cody Simpson, Joe Jonas, & Zayn. Zayn's the only muslim.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:15 am

Meh. All this will blow over by tomorrow. Neither he nor Gigi will mention it. Tyler is good at ignoring, just like he ignored the hoopla about him leaving Hannah’s apartment. And he will continue to live his single life. Paradise will be on soon.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:18 am

@ReneeM True she just made this whole thing about Zayn’s parents being Muslim and her participating in things with his family. So who knows if that’s inspired her for the future or if it’s not that big of a factor?

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:50 am

Back in the day there was an IG posting of Shawn Booth giving Gigi a piggyback ride. This was before Kaitlyn’s finale aired. I don’t think Shawn & Gigi were ever an item. Ever. Personally, I don’t think Gigi & Tyler will date. AJMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:53 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Meh. All this will blow over by tomorrow. Neither he nor Gigi will mention it. Tyler is good at ignoring, just like he ignored the hoopla about him leaving Hannah’s apartment. And he will continue to live his single life. Paradise will be on soon.

I thought he liked some posts with the pics of him leaving Hannah’s

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:56 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Meh. All this will blow over by tomorrow. Neither he nor Gigi will mention it. Tyler is good at ignoring, just like he ignored the hoopla about him leaving Hannah’s apartment. And he will continue to live his single life. Paradise will be on soon.

I thought he liked some posts with the pics of him leaving Hannah’s

I believe that was an accident and he unliked them.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256