SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:02 am

mercieme wrote:
dee wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:
I am right there with you. The clues are all there, but they're being subtle. I think the reason is that they didn't want Hannah to have anymore backlash and so Jed couldn't play victim somehow about them being back together. Cause he's already trying that on GMA without them even confirming they're dating. no no But honestly, with Mills teasing they would be filmed together and Hannah probably being on DWTS....I think its Tannah all steam ahead. bestbud!

Wait, where did the bolded come from? Did Mills do an interview?

Found it, trust Mills to re-tweet the article laugh out loud He was specifically asked about it per question below in the Variety Mag interview. Interesting he compared H&T situation to Molly and Jason as others have also posted here.

During the live show, Hannah asked Tyler on a date. If she really wants to give Tyler another chance and rekindle that romance, would you film their relationship and air that footage?

Absolutely, but I think we have to see what is going to happen. We’ve been through a little something like this with Jason Mesnick and Melissa Rycroft and Molly [Malaney], and they took baby steps — they dated for probably a little over a year before she moved and then they got engaged and married, but it’s pretty amazing how that ended up working out great for them, and they’re married and now have a child and are very happy together. So maybe this would be something where Hannah and Tyler would take small steps. But yes, I’m sure we’d want to figure out a way to document that for Bachelor Nation because there is a lot of love for both of these people.
Source: https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/the-bachelorette-finale-interview-hannah-jed-luke-p-1203284833/

Just give them there own show please laugh out loud Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:08 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Yikes, Kate.  Getting all worked up about a reality TV contestant isn't healthy, girl.  Step away from the Twitter.  laugh out loud
I think Kate has a lot more information than what we do about what a sh*tty person he is and doesn't like him because of that, not because he was on a reality show. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:21 am

ReneeM wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Yikes, Kate.  Getting all worked up about a reality TV contestant isn't healthy, girl.  Step away from the Twitter.  laugh out loud
I think Kate has a lot more information than what we do about what a sh*tty person he is and doesn't like him because of that, not because he was on a reality show. Jmo.

I would think Jed's life doesn't affect her personally or at least I hope it doesn't, but I do find her distaste for Jed a little OTT. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:23 am

ReneeM wrote:

Agree. Jed is a shady jerk and has a lot of growing up to do. imo had no business going on the show in the first place.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:12 am

When they have more information and they do their own research, they can form their own opinion. I think that’s what she’s done because they have access to more than information than us. People is not National Enquirer in my opinion. 

Mommyof2 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

I would think Jed's life doesn't affect her personally or at least I hope it doesn't, but I do find her distaste for Jed a little OTT.  Jmo.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:49 am

In more exciting NEWS:
Tyler is now the 4th most followed Bach Nation contestant...
with now more than 1,870,000 tonight...his growth rate is completely out of control! firework

He passed Ben H, Cassie, Katlyn and is about to come neck to neck with Colton...who is probably not gonna like this... laugh out loud
He might reach 2 million by the end of this week...
Phenomenal!

ETA and Jed is dropping slowly but surely...after today's GMA and the People magazine article, it will be worse, IMO

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:51 am

They're coming for JoJo's crown! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 19 1f60e

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:01 am

^^^ just imagine IF THEY get together...it’s will be NUTS ! They will have 4 mil. Between them... as I predicted somewhere...a while ago... Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 19 3806527698
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:01 am

Ash2214 wrote:@dee in an interview Mills was kind of comparing Tyler and Hannah to Molly and Jason and how they took baby steps, did long distance for a while, and then went full on. He said he understands bachelor nation will really want to know about Tyler and Hannah and what’s going on with them, so he said maybe they could document it in some way.

The head of ABC Reality TV. This is the first real clue to me that we might actually see them both cast on DWTS. Like I kind of think that was probably what he was implying.

I cannot believe I might have to watch that stupid show this year. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:02 am

Ratings GOLD !!! They must be salivating! :yes:
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:02 am

Astrobach wrote:In more exciting new season:
Tyler is now the 4th most followed Bach Nation contestant...
with now more than 1,870,000 tonight...his growth rate is completely out of control! firework

He passed Ben H, Cassie, Katlyn and is about to come neck to neck with Colton...who is probably not gonna like this... laugh out loud
He might reach 2 million by the end of this week...
Phenomenal!

OMG imagine when Hannah and Tyler become official! Whats Hannah's numbers like? Tyler is definitely that man that everyone is drawn too that Hannah wants Hugesmile I really hope they keep each other grounded because i see them as the next BN royalty for sure Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 19 4256136633
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:03 am

All I can say is JINX !!!! cantstopl

ETA Hannah is now at 2, 129, 200... she’s ahead of Colton...

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256