SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by leavers Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:49 am

butterflylove wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:That doesn't seem likely that it was a toss up between abbie/elly is abbie made final 2. I believe she was a legit final 2, not let go like Tara at F3 to make it easier.

I can see it as... he was going to send Abbie home at F5, but then Elly walks and he has Chelsie (his clear F1), but then who out of Emma and Helena is his F2.. they're both just there... and his chemistry with them isn't natural - so it makes more sense to bring Abbie forward as F2, because he does have more of a connection with her than the other 2..

I doubt he was ever going to send Abbie home. They might edit it to make it look like it's possible but I think the Chelsie - Abbie - Helena order is on lock and has been for weeks. I mean in Matt's head.

'She just ended it'... my bet's on Elly self-eliminating for whatever reason, maybe something to do with Abbie but maybe not

As for hometown drama - hate it.  I haaaattte how manufactured the hometowns always are.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:53 am

butterflylove wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:
butterflylove wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:OK I caught the preview. It starts with them previewing Matt saying "I just need to know if she's genuine or not" then cuts to Matt at the rose ceremony taking his glasses off with tears in his eyes. Then there's next rose ceremony and there's a 'shock exit' with Chelsie and Elly being shown, then Abbie and Chelsie looking at each other in shock. Then it cuts to Matt saying "she just ended it" in a piece to camera.

Then it previews "hometown heartbreak" with Matt walking away from another man in a dark blue plaid shirt while narrating "I'm not leaving without a fight".

So does Elly maybe not accept his rose and he was going to send Abbie home?!

I neeeeeeed to see this preview!!

When Chelsie and Abbie are looking at each other in shock, there's still 4 of them standing there, looks like Emma is the only one who already has a rose and the other 4 from left to right are Elly, Chelsie, Abbie and Helena still waiting to get one.

I'm more interested in Matt walking away from whoever the guy is, looking tense and saying "I'm not leaving without a fight"... would love to know who that is!

Do you think that's part of a Hometowns date? Could it perhaps be at Helena's? We see her crying pretty hard in the season preview, and it me it doesn't seem like a realising she likes him kinda cry.

It's definitely part of a hometowns date. It's at night and the guy is obviously a family member... looks like a young guy so probably brother.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:32 am

Sundy wrote:
butterflylove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
butterflylove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Apparently they have screened the HTD ad. Did anyone see it?

Wait. What? When? Where?

People are saying they saw it and Elly basically gives up. It’s quite normal for the ad to come out on the weekend

But not usually for Hometowns, that'll be Thursday's ep.. surely they wouldn't spoil HTD's.. ? Would they....

Yes. They always do

@butterflylove They often release the ad for HTDs but edit it so you can't necessarily see the girls, only the family members, which wouldn't be a spoiler for the average viewer.  

As for how Emma ended up getting a HTD I think it was mainly because she's from NSW, but also because from what I've seen in the Extras, she was easy for the crew to work with.

leavers wrote:I doubt he was ever going to send Abbie home.  They might edit it to make it look like it's possible but I think the Chelsie - Abbie - Helena order is on lock and has been for weeks. I mean in Matt's head.

I agree with this except re: Helena, IMO she could have been F1 if she'd let her walls down and not over-thought everything.  When Matt said to Sam W that his F1 had "changed" since night 1, he was referring to Helena, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:40 am

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove They often release the ad for HTDs but edit it so you can't necessarily see the girls, only the family members, which wouldn't be a spoiler for the average viewer.

@Bobette, I obviously haven't paid enough attention in previous years 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:55 am

OK I just caught a slightly different preview... I think I will just leave channel 10 on record cantstopl

This one starts with Abby and Matt in an infinity pool making out, looks high up with skyscrapers all around. Then it cuts to Matt walking away with his hands behind his head, at night, same clothes as before (blue plaid shirt) and saying "she's just finished it but I'm not leaving without a fight". Could be frankenbyted though. I would assume from the scenery that it is probably Helena's hometown date because they are outside, like the screencap of her crying from the season preview.

Are we sure that Helena gets to F3? Is it possible that the screencap from SA with the helicopter is Emma and not Abbie?

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:08 am

stoneleigh wrote:OK I just caught a slightly different preview... I think I will just leave channel 10 on record cantstopl

This one starts with Abby and Matt in an infinity pool making out, looks high up with skyscrapers all around. Then it cuts to Matt walking away with his hands behind his head, at night, same clothes as before (blue plaid shirt) and saying "she's just finished it but I'm not leaving without a fight". Could be frankenbyted though. I would assume from the scenery that it is probably Helena's hometown date because they are outside, like the screencap of her crying from the season preview.

Are we sure that Helena gets to F3? Is it possible that the screencap from SA with the helicopter is Emma and not Abbie?

OK I matched the infinity pool they are in and it's the pool at Sofitel Darling Harbour… so that must be Abby's 2nd 'move in' date on Wednesday night.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:24 am

stoneleigh wrote:OK I just caught a slightly different preview... I think I will just leave channel 10 on record cantstopl

@stoneleigh This plaid blue by any chance?
butterflylove wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 2_2710
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:29 am

butterflylove wrote:

@stoneleigh This plaid blue by any chance?
butterflylove wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 2_2710

Yep looks the same as that. :yes:

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:25 am

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:I doubt he was ever going to send Abbie home.  They might edit it to make it look like it's possible but I think the Chelsie - Abbie - Helena order is on lock and has been for weeks. I mean in Matt's head.

I agree with this except re: Helena, IMO she could have been F1 if she'd let her walls down and not over-thought everything.  When Matt said to Sam W that his F1 had "changed" since night 1, he was referring to Helena, IMO.

Quite possible! Chelsie and Helena are very similar physically. Helena also has a science degree, she's just moving her career in a different direction. I could definitely see Helena having worked out if they'd had as strong a connection as he does with Chelsie.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:30 am

leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Quite possible! Chelsie and Helena are very similar physically. Helena also has a science degree, she's just moving her career in a different direction.  I could definitely see Helena having worked out if they'd had as strong a connection as he does with Chelsie.

@leavers :yes:

I actually think this experience would have been good for Helena since it was probably the first time she wasn't automatically the prettiest/smartest girl in the room.  Hope to see her in Paradise where I'm sure the boys will be lining up to restore her confidence.

Meanwhile, I love this; what a dork.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 MmZI85u

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 GhvA8l2

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:46 am

leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Quite possible! Chelsie and Helena are very similar physically. Helena also has a science degree, she's just moving her career in a different direction.  I could definitely see Helena having worked out if they'd had as strong a connection as he does with Chelsie.

Didn't he say that it had changed 'a little bit'? I took that to mean that in the first week Elly was a strong contender but after the first date with Chelsie... it's been Chelsie all the way. He did give Elly the golden ticket so she must have been up there initially.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:04 am

Not surprised if Elly walks. I always thought this would be the reason why Emma made home towns and not Elly.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh