SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Richiebestbach Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:05 am

Bachbee wrote:Jess, Jessie and Renee all say that they think either Elly or Chelsie will win.... well duh! giggling
https://10daily.com.au/entertainment/tv/a190807qcnie/the-bachelor-australia-2019-who-the-eliminated-girls-think-will-win-matts-heart-20190807

Who does everyone think is the person asked to leave the mansion?  Nichole or Rachael?  Unless it's Abbie if he suddenly thinks what she told him about the insults was false or exaggerated to get rid of Monique?  I've done a close up of her hair (seems like it's a darker blonde than Rachael).

I think it's Nichole as when they are all sitting down in the courtyard & he vents he's p****d off, I can't see her but Rachael is shocked & she's next to Elly who has the silver dress on when she says i don't like this. Rachael's hair is up in a ponytail that night & the girls hair in the image below looks like it's an ash blonde & is down with a bit of a wave hence Nichole IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Untitl10

Source: tenplay

Last edited by Richiebestbach on Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Richiebestbach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:10 am

It looks like Nichole in that scene to me @Richiebestbach :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:31 am

I wonder if Matt is champing at the bit to have time with Chelsie.  So close, yet so far.  TPTB do mean things laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 EqYuyMo
Source

Also, Laura knows what's up imo

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 UcSYqWc
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:57 pm

@Agent99 I was coming over to comment about the rose ceremony lineup. Lol, I guess they felt some conciliation was necessary and had Chelsea stand next to Matt. Tortured the poor girl seeing the Abbie antics and then stood her next to him. They look good together.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:32 pm

https://www.allure.com/story/bachelor-australia-isabelle-davies-simpsons-tattoos-cover

The reason why Isabelle had her tattoos covered due to it being a Simpsons arm sleave she had to cover it due to copyright, to anyone that was interested.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:18 pm

Isabelle mentioning that the girls never knew which version of Abbie they were going to get from day to day. Emotional or caring. I understand being in this pressure cooker situation, emotions are amplified, but this doesn't surprise me, and we've seen those sides to her already - including the bragging, sex kitten sides as well.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Screen13
nowtolove
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:06 pm

@butterflylove That definitely sounds to me like someone cast to play a role but couldn't keep it up all the time and their "real" persona leaked through.  I'm seeing the same thing with Nichole and Rachael. trying their best to look like badass bitches on camera but shown smiling and goofing around and hugging the other girls in Bach IG "weekend" pics and Insider Guide footage.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:45 am

Interesting that Helena didn't like Abbie kissing Matt.  She seems like a real ice princess to me, but then she does have a crying cap so yet again, I am confused laugh out loud

https://www.who.com.au/bachelor-star-abbie-dishes-dirt-on-her-makeout-session-with-matt-agnew

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:02 am

Agent99 wrote:Interesting that Helena didn't like Abbie kissing Matt.  She seems like a real ice princess to me, but then she does have a crying cap so yet again, I am confused laugh out loud

https://www.who.com.au/bachelor-star-abbie-dishes-dirt-on-her-makeout-session-with-matt-agnew

Thanks for the reminder - I was going bring up that SC a while back.  

Who's the brunette hugging Helena when she's crying - is it a contestant or family member?  The cap goes with another one where she's kissing Matt (same hair and clothes) so I'm thinking HTD and she's maybe just cottoned on that she's not going to be in the Final 2.  That would elicit waterworks IMO especially if she was seeking fame, as was suggested here by someone who knows her...

Will find the screen caps and take over to the SC thread for discussion.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:46 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Img_7610

Interesting, or maybe not, that Rachael tagged Chelsie but not Nichole..
It's not as if the tag does anything, Chelsie's tags are turned off, but why tag her if she wasn't trying to show she's friends with the F1.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:18 am

Why is the supposed F1 hanging around with these girls?
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:26 am

sprout wrote:Why is the supposed F1 hanging around with these girls?

These aren't realtime pics - they were taken in the mansion on their "days off".

ETA:  Or do you mean why is she hanging out with the "villains"?  In which case my answer would be they're just regular mildly bitchy girls cast to play the mean girl roles IMO and probably didn't bother to keep up the act while the cameras weren't around.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh