SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:55 pm

^^^ do you mean the IG or Twitter account... ? I didn't see any mention but will look for it. Thanks!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:01 pm

Astrobach wrote:^^^ do you mean the IG or Twitter account... ? I didn't see any mention but will look for it. Thanks!

Yes, the SM accounts listed on the bachelor archive website Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:08 pm

Astrobach wrote:^^^ bestbud! yes
Quick O/ T question... I’m watching with Bachelor Archive and it’s REALLY THE CANDY STORE! laugh out loud  BUT ...who is in charge when a link is not working or even when there is NO link... I had a few episodes ‘ holes ‘ like that,  I find it very frustrating... TYIA

@Astrobach under the embedded videos there are one or two hotlinks titled "download 1", "download 2" etc. If the main embedded video isn't playing it often means the view limit has been exceeded, but if you click on the download links one of them should work (it doesn't actually download the file, just opens in a new window).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:25 pm

@Bobette
Thanks for your input. It was a case where NO link at all was showing and even when I quit and refreshed and tried it,, it was the episode 6 of Sophie I think, and also a BIP 1 link, the one right before the finale... no
There was one that said broken link as well...

You can tell I’ve been binging ! giggling
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:32 pm

[mention]The Bachelor winner appears to have been leaked, according to Woman's Day. On Monday, the publication printed several 'secret text messages' between Chelsie McLeod, Abbie Chatfield and Helena Sauzier, suggesting they're the top three. Interestingly, in the group chat, two of the women were quizzing the third for details about her 'man', implying she is the one to win Matt Agnew's heart.
The article strongly suggests it is frontrunner Chelsie who wins the show. They included photographs of her reading the 'secret messages' on her phone, with Helena asking, 'Tell me about the mans!! Story start to finish'
Another message, seemingly from Abbie, who included a bemused looking selfie, wrote to Chelsie: 'Waiting for a voice note with tea being spilled like...'
The group chat appears to be titled 'MA (Matt Angew's) ABSOLUTE BEST' - with the magazine suggesting this is a reference to the final three.

Although the magazine questioned 'does this prove Chelsie and Matt's relationship is written in the stars?' in the article - they added that they 'can't confirm' who wins.

Last month, Daily Mail Australia published photographs of the top five, which included Chelsie, Abbie and Helena along with Emma Roche and Elly Miles.
[/mention] wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7417271/The-Bachelor-SPOILER-Matt-Agnews-winner-revealed-leaked-group-chat.html

Despite all three ladies being smitten with Bachelor Matt, it appears there's no bad blood between them, with either Abbie, 23, or Helena, 25, texting the group, "Tell me about the mans" and "Story start to finish" and "I wanna live vicariously through you", all but confirming Chelsie's closeness to Matt! wrote:

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-2019-final-three-texts-57939

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:16 pm

It's time for the obligatory swimswuit photos laugh out loud  The article has all the usual foreshadowing.  I think Elly is going to be heartbroken, which will be difficult to watch.  And Helena is not in love (no sensible woman would be) and will be the one who struggles to open up - the Olena edit imo

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-top-7-girls-bikini-57949

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:23 pm

I don't doubt for a second that Chelsie is F1 and they are the top 3, but they seem like strange messages for the F2 and F3 to be sending her about the guy they were all chasing. They already know the man and the story quite well!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:30 pm

Agent99 wrote:It's time for the obligatory swimswuit photos laugh out loud  The article has all the usual foreshadowing.  I think Elly is going to be heartbroken, which will be difficult to watch.  And Helena is not in love (no sensible woman would be) and will be the one who struggles to open up - the Olena edit imo

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelor-top-7-girls-bikini-57949

They all look great, but my goodness, Chelsie has an amazing body! She looks really strong, despite being so slim.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:44 pm

Zaynab wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7417271/The-Bachelor-SPOILER-Matt-Agnews-winner-revealed-leaked-group-chat.html

On Monday, Woman's Day published screenshots from a private WhatsApp group chat featuring Chelsie McLeod, Abbie Chatfield and Helena Sauzier, which suggests they are the top three.

The magazine obtained paparazzi photos of the chemical engineer reading the 'secret messages' on her phone during a night out.

The phone screen is visible due to the photographer's long lens. In the conversation, Helena asks in the group chat: 'Tell me about the mans!! Story start to finish'

Has anyone seen these supposed long lens pics of Chelsea reading the group chat on her phone?  That sounds comically set up to me - I want to see them!  Will take one for the team and buy the damn magazine if we can't dig them up online.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:47 pm

I'm really confused about these screenshots - the article seems to imply they are below the text or something but I can't see anything. Are they in the physical magazine?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:52 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Agent99 wrote:It's time for the obligatory swimswuit photos laugh out loud  The article has all the usual foreshadowing.  I think Elly is going to be heartbroken, which will be difficult to watch.  And Helena is not in love (no sensible woman would be) and will be the one who struggles to open up - the Olena edit imo

They all look great, but my goodness, Chelsie has an amazing body! She looks really strong, despite being so slim.

Yeah, I’m loving her body! She’s lovely!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:19 pm

Bobette wrote:
Zaynab wrote:

On Monday, Woman's Day published screenshots from a private WhatsApp group chat featuring Chelsie McLeod, Abbie Chatfield and Helena Sauzier, which suggests they are the top three.

The magazine obtained paparazzi photos of the chemical engineer reading the 'secret messages' on her phone during a night out.

The phone screen is visible due to the photographer's long lens. In the conversation, Helena asks in the group chat: 'Tell me about the mans!! Story start to finish'

Has anyone seen these supposed long lens pics of Chelsea reading the group chat on her phone?  That sounds comically set up to me - I want to see them!  Will take one for the team and buy the damn magazine if we can't dig them up online.  laugh out loud

Afraid you'll have to @Bobette. I made a vow many years ago to never, ever spend my money on that trash.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh