SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:12 pm

I don’t think Hannah left Greece with Tyler bc she was upset when she returned, but I do agree the jed/Haley story and the spoiler changing were super, too much really, in coincidence to work out best for the show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:12 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@avacaroline Would be helpful if we knew why RS originally thought it was Tyler. He must have had something.  He took his time before he announced.

@Astrobach I don't think people are blindly following RS. Posters here thought F1 first spoiler was wrong based on lack of SHV evidence before RS switched the spoiler.

To the bold.

That is there is NO strong evidence of ANY SHV for either Jed or Tyler. There were no ‘ slip ups ‘ like other Bach ...only assumptions on dates that ‘ could have worked’ ...for Jed. ( and very few...like hours really...) Nothing solid. IMO. And there is SO MUCH other evidence for Tyler and Hannah being together. There are tons of dates where Hannah was MIA and no one can verify where she was.... I think one major difference with the last Bachelorettes , is that Hannah was maybe the most openly adamant in wanting ‘ her season’ to be a surprise and actively studied with her family and friends, along with a very savvy partner, the spoilers sites, how they ( and that means THIS FORUM btw) the information that is available and how to manage it to HER advantage...
If we go with the edit and many other regular clues about sleuthing in the past, then Tyler is the real winner I think. Many have admitted to me that the lack of SHV evidence is the ONLY factor that made them switch.
I’m just naturally inquisitive and try to see behind the glaring narrative that is projected for ratings sake.

Again, only a few days to uncover the truth behind a lot of these speculations ...for now , these are MY humble observations on which I base my opinions.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:19 pm

@Astrobach What you say about the lack of SHV evidence for both Jed and Tyler is fair.

But to me the edit points to Jed as F1. Something big would have to happen in the finale for her to switch to Tyler. IMO I feel she's been set on Jed since before hometowns. But this is an edited show so maybe some stuff was left on the cutting room floor. But she seems far more advanced in her feelings for Jed. Maybe Jed lets Hannah know about Haley before FRC? That's the only reason I could see her switching to Tyler.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:24 pm

@Alanna She could've still be upset if she learned about Haley at the last hour when she was set on getting engaged to Jed, but then decided to date Tyler after finding out about Haley. All this also would've happened right after Luke. That's alot.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:26 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Astrobach What you say about the lack of SHV evidence for both Jed and Tyler is fair.

But to me the edit points to Jed as F1.  Something big would have to happen in the finale for her to switch to Tyler.  IMO  I feel she's been set on Jed since before hometowns.  But this is an edited show so maybe some stuff was left on the cutting room floor.  But she seems far more advanced in her feelings for Jed.  Maybe Jed lets Hannah know about Haley before FRC?  That's the only reason I could see her switching to Tyler.

I think the edit in the first half of the season had Jed as F1, when he was being presented as the sane counterpoint to Luke and the storyline was setting things up to be between the two of them. After the 5b episode, the Haley reveal, and the apparent breakup, things have been edited to be much more open-ended.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:30 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna She could've still be upset if she learned about Haley at the last hour when she was set on getting engaged to Jed, but then decided to date Tyler after finding out about Haley.  All this also would've happened right after Luke.  That's alot.

Agreed, this makes more logical sense with the timeline, and being able to process her emotions.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:32 pm

@msjr I disagree. She cried over not getting Jed's family approval at hometowns. And during FD I feel he got the clear F1 edit. A bit of drama they resolved. And he got the FS suite. Peter was nothing but "passion." Tyler and Hannah's "emotional connection" was lacking.

Jed is getting the villian edit but still seems to be the one Hannah is into the most.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:39 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Mommyof2 We don't know if Hannah even got engaged to Jed.  That's just what RS says.  Nor do we know when she broke it off with Jed.  Again this is all coming from RS.

Timing was coincidental, yes.  So coincidental that someone could've fed RS the Jed engagement spoiler for max drama. The people mag article was released the same day RS switched the spoiler.  We know the show works with people. That has always raised an eyebrow for me. As if, they were waiting for the spoiler change to drop it.

Jed is laying way too low to be the F2, imo. It would be odd to give the F2 guy the "written in the stars" theme for the show. It makes a perfect segway to ATFR to when they duke it out on national TV. laugh out loud Ratings gold. I guess we will see soon how it all plays out.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:46 pm

Alanna wrote:I don’t think Hannah left Greece with Tyler bc she was upset when she returned, but I do agree the jed/Haley story and the spoiler changing were super, too much really, in coincidence to work out best for the show.

Was she upset or was she still reeling from the stress of it all? She would’ve been the only bachelorette to leave without an engagement and on top of it, she made quite a mess of the season in general.

Just speculating and tossing around ideas obvi
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:53 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@msjr I disagree. She cried over not getting Jed's family approval at hometowns. And during FD I feel he got the clear F1 edit.  A bit of drama they resolved. And he got the FS suite.  Peter was nothing but "passion."  Tyler and Hannah's "emotional connection" was lacking.

Jed is getting the villian edit but still seems to be the one Hannah is into the most.

Disagree that’s Hannah and Tyler’s emotional connection was lacking. That’s the very obstacle they overcame on the date. She was a puddle when he left.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:55 pm

@avacaroline I'm talking more about the edit. I didn't understand why Hannah ever said their emotional connection was lacking in the first place. But she clearly did not have the same concerns re Jed heading into FS, which put him above Tyler. Tyler had a lot of catching up to do to be able to compete with her feelings for Jed. IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:09 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@msjr I disagree. She cried over not getting Jed's family approval at hometowns. And during FD I feel he got the clear F1 edit.  A bit of drama they resolved. And he got the FS suite.  Peter was nothing but "passion."  Tyler and Hannah's "emotional connection" was lacking.

There are certain things that can't be edited away because they are fixed. Jed getting the best suite is something that they can't change once they get back to the U.S. and are sitting in the editing room. But what they can do is make the drama Jed caused by bringing up Luke look even more dramatic by including certain camera shots, using certain cuts and perspectives. If Jed were still F1, that little spat would have been left in but it wouldn't have been made to look like Jed was being as pushy as he was. If Jed were still F1, they never would have added that menacing music to the background as he sneaked away from the guys to go sing outside of Hannah's hotel room. The hometown date ended very oddly with Jed saying it went well, while many of us in the audience sat there wondering what the hell he was smoking. It is possible that Hannah and his family came to an understanding, but it was never really shown. Contrast that with Bryan's HTD during Rachel's season, where it seemed like his mother hated Rachel but by the end things were okay.

I would say that by the end of Hannah and Tyler's FD, any issues with emotional connection were likely cleared up. Her ITMs about why it was so hard for her to believe he would want her and how no man had ever been so respectful were probably the rawest I had seen Hannah be all season to that point

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121