SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:24 pm

msjr wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@msjr I disagree. She cried over not getting Jed's family approval at hometowns. And during FD I feel he got the clear F1 edit.  A bit of drama they resolved. And he got the FS suite.  Peter was nothing but "passion."  Tyler and Hannah's "emotional connection" was lacking.

Jed is getting the villian edit but still seems to be the one Hannah is into the most.

There are certain things that can't be edited away because they are fixed. Jed getting the best suite is something that they can't change once they get back to the U.S. and are sitting in the editing room. But what they can do is make the drama Jed caused by bringing up Luke look even more dramatic by including certain camera shots, using certain cuts and perspectives. If Jed were still F1, that little spat would have been left in but it wouldn't have been made to look like Jed was being as pushy as he was. If Jed were still F1, they never would have added that menacing music to the background as he sneaked away from the guys to go sing outside of Hannah's hotel room. The hometown date ended very oddly with Jed saying it went well, while many of us in the audience sat there wondering what the hell he was smoking. It is possible that Hannah and his family came to an understanding, but it was never really shown. Contrast that with Bryan's HTD during Rachel's season, where it seemed like his mother hated Rachel but by the end things were okay.

I would say that by the end of Hannah and Tyler's FD, any issues with emotional connection were likely cleared up. Her ITMs about why it was so hard for her to believe he would want her and how no man had ever been so respectful were probably the rawest I had seen Hannah be all season to that point

Great post! I saw an obvious change in Jed’s edit after the Haley stuff came out but I don’t know that I believe that he was being edited as a clear F1 before that? Maybe I need to go back and watch again.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:52 pm

I have not thought at any point that Hannah seemed more into Jed than Tyler, or really even Peter for that matter. The only thing that indicated it was her telling him she was falling for him. But other leads have said the same to their f2 and f3. Also, I’m not sure why the yacht with Tyler isn’t considered to be the best fantasy suite. It would be for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:06 pm

avacaroline wrote:
msjr wrote:There are certain things that can't be edited away because they are fixed. Jed getting the best suite is something that they can't change once they get back to the U.S. and are sitting in the editing room. But what they can do is make the drama Jed caused by bringing up Luke look even more dramatic by including certain camera shots, using certain cuts and perspectives. If Jed were still F1, that little spat would have been left in but it wouldn't have been made to look like Jed was being as pushy as he was. If Jed were still F1, they never would have added that menacing music to the background as he sneaked away from the guys to go sing outside of Hannah's hotel room. The hometown date ended very oddly with Jed saying it went well, while many of us in the audience sat there wondering what the hell he was smoking. It is possible that Hannah and his family came to an understanding, but it was never really shown. Contrast that with Bryan's HTD during Rachel's season, where it seemed like his mother hated Rachel but by the end things were okay.

I would say that by the end of Hannah and Tyler's FD, any issues with emotional connection were likely cleared up. Her ITMs about why it was so hard for her to believe he would want her and how no man had ever been so respectful were probably the rawest I had seen Hannah be all season to that point

Great post! I saw an obvious change in Jed’s edit after the Haley stuff came out but I don’t know that I believe that he was being edited as a clear F1 before that? Maybe I need to go back and watch again.

There was a scene that was edited out of the HTD with Jed ~ the one where he was saying something poetic to her and she was looking at him with big wide eyes. It was in the previews for the season and it was sleuthed that it was Jed's HTD because the sleeve matched the dress Hannah was wearing in Knoxville. It would have been nice to see that scene.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:31 pm

BlueTone wrote:I have not thought at any point that Hannah seemed more into Jed than Tyler, or really even Peter for that matter. The only thing that indicated it was her telling him she was falling for him. But other leads have said the same to their f2 and f3. Also, I’m not sure why the yacht with Tyler isn’t considered to be the best fantasy suite. It would be for me!
Out of the three fantasy suites, it was the one that was the best to loves-boats-Florida-boy Tyler. But that just my opinion.  :gotcha:

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:06 am

I'm not saying that Jed wasn't f1 because I think he was but usually the f1 has doubts shown and not the f2. This season had Luke thrown in so it could be different, I guess.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:40 am

BlueTone wrote:I have not thought at any point that Hannah seemed more into Jed than Tyler, or really even Peter for that matter. The only thing that indicated it was her telling him she was falling for him. But other leads have said the same to their f2 and f3. Also, I’m not sure why the yacht with Tyler isn’t considered to be the best fantasy suite. It would be for me!

A fun fact - the yacht that Tyler and Hannah spent the night on is the Marina K - a 58' Posillipo available for charter by Elounda Yachting. If you don't want to charter but would rather purchase one, there's one for sale (that's already in Greece) by Yachtworld for the bargain price of $2,506,950.00. The interior stateroom is pretty nice:

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Marina%20K..

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:02 am

albean99 wrote:I'm not saying that Jed wasn't f1 because I think he was but usually the f1 has doubts shown and not the f2. This season had Luke thrown in so it could be different, I guess.

I’m trying to remain positive and of the opinion that Jed was f1 almost til the end but then Hannah became closer and more confident in her feelings for Tyler after their FSD. Then as she said “I couldn’t let him go”. Game over. Forever hopeful and of course, IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:05 am

@FLChica IA, their whole date was very romantic, loving and genuine and IMO, the spa and then the boat suited them perfectly

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:34 pm

"The Bachelorette: Season Finale Part 1" - Hannah's love story continues in Greece as she still has an agonizing decision to make. Which of the three extraordinary men she is falling in love with - Jed, Peter or Tyler C. - will she send home? Find out on night one of the two-night, history-making, live season finale event, MONDAY, JULY 29 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

Hannah will be live in studio with Chris Harrison as she is reunited for the first time since that tearful day with the man she never dreamed she would say goodbye to. Has he gotten over his heartbreak? Does she have any regrets about her decision?

Now with two bachelors left, who both have captured a piece of Hannah's heart, it is time to introduce them to her family. What happens if her family gets in the way of what should be Hannah's happiest moment and her life-changing decision? What will win out - her head or her heart?

"The Bachelorette: Season Finale Part 2" - America watched live on Monday night as a heartbroken Hannah said goodbye to one more man. Now, she must put everything on the line with her final two bachelors to see if she will be with her soul mate at the end of her journey on night two of the two-night, live special season finale event on "The Bachelorette," TUESDAY, JULY 30 (8:00-10:01p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, DL)

Hannah will return to appear live in studio with Chris Harrison and her two final men to discuss their feelings on that final day in Greece and what has happened since. What does the future hold for all of them?

Steamy romance, intense drama and hot summer fun await in the lavish Mexican resort that is home to "Bachelor in Paradise." A sneak peek at what everyone will be talking about this summer will be featured. So, find your spot on the beach, put up your umbrella and get ready for the time of your life!

The three remaining men are the following:
Jed, 25, a singer/songwriter from Nashville, TN
Peter, 27, a pilot from Westlake Village, CA
Tyler C., 26, a general contractor from Jupiter, FL

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Unscripted Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton, Nicole Woods and Bennett Graebner are the executive producers.
https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-Coming-Up-on-the-Two-Night-Finale-of-THE-BACHELORETTE-on-ABC-729-730-20190725
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:38 pm

Peter gets a night all to himself! Wow! Do you think she’ll be live with Peter right after his elimination then we go to MTP?

Jed and Tyler night two.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:43 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Peter gets a night all to himself! Wow! Do you think she’ll be live with Peter right after his elimination then we go to MTP?

Jed and Tyler night two.

It sounds like they just have the talk with peter that they normally have at the mta. After they talk to peter (and show he can be the bachelor), we watch the rest of the finale. Tuesday night it sounds like is all Tyler and Jed. Tuesday night is two hours with the final 2 which not sure that has ever happened.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:58 pm

LaineyG wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Peter gets a night all to himself! Wow! Do you think she’ll be live with Peter right after his elimination then we go to MTP?

Jed and Tyler night two.

It sounds like they just have the talk with peter that they normally have at the mta.  After they talk to peter (and show he can be the bachelor), we watch the rest of the finale.  Tuesday night it sounds like is all Tyler and Jed.  Tuesday night is two hours with the final 2 which not sure that has ever happened.

Will they also show the breakup on the second night?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121