SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Minney Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:50 pm

avacaroline wrote:I have often thought about how he captioned this post. It doesn’t  like someone that had gotten broken up with. Or at least that had closure. I feel “hope” in it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxugn1nFvWO/?igshid=vx524ig6bx8x

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 08d78a10

From what we’ve learned about Tyler since that post is that he is very respectful of not only Hannah but people in general. Would he make that caption if Hannah was engaged to another man?
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by violetstoo Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:55 pm

suzq wrote:I am very curious as to what TPTB have told Jed.  Maybe they have strongly hinted that Hannah wants to get back with him at ATFR, so they can get the drama and embarrassment of him when she refuses.  I can't help, but think production is not happy with him.  I could see them getting back at him in this way.  JMO.

Especially, the way all the bachelor alums are talking him down

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:57 pm

Minney wrote:
avacaroline wrote:I have often thought about how he captioned this post. It doesn’t  like someone that had gotten broken up with. Or at least that had closure. I feel “hope” in it.

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 08d78a10

From what we’ve learned about Tyler since that post is that he is very respectful of not only Hannah but people in general. Would he make that caption if Hannah was engaged to another man?

I missed this where does it come from?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:58 pm

@HavaDrPepper great catch yesterday on the Insta photos showing Hannah climbing the ladder with the FRC dress and tennis shoes! The producers have been busted!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:59 pm

@Mommyof2 Could have been referring to reality steve. I really never thought she would call Haley a snitch. Haley exposed info Hannah would want to know. I could see her annoyed by RS' posts, whether he was on the money or not.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:59 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Minney wrote:

I missed this where does it come from?

Tyler’s Instagram on May 21st.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:00 pm

Minney wrote:

Thanks for posting this. Interesting as we wind down the season. I feel like there are still puzzle pieces missing for sure and appreciate everyone’s work on all the screen caps etc. how often is RS wrong about his predictions? Has he ever come back and changed or added details so close to the end?

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:04 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Astrobach I don't think people are blindly following RS. Posters here thought F1 first spoiler was wrong based on lack of SHV evidence before RS switched the spoiler.
Plus she just didn't seem all that happy when she got home. If she and Tyler had gotten engaged and spent three loved-up days together in Greece she should have been beyond excited and giddy but she was all, "Meh, it didn't really turn out the way I had expected. It just didn't. But I learned a lot about myself blah blah blah."
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:04 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Mommyof2 Could have been referring to reality steve.  I really never thought she would call Haley a snitch.  Haley exposed info Hannah would want to know.  I could see her annoyed by RS' posts, whether he was on the money or not.

Doubt it. This is when the People news broke about Jed and Haley. Hannah was still engaged to Jed, but soon after broke the engagement, but not the relationship. The timing was way too coincidental, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:07 pm

@Eagle Eye Right. I thought she was single and chose no one. But clearly some mess went down in Greece and that's why she looked off and kept saying things didn't go the way she expected.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:10 pm

@Mommyof2 We don't know if Hannah even got engaged to Jed. That's just what RS says. Nor do we know when she broke it off with Jed. Again this is all coming from RS.

Timing was coincidental, yes. So coincidental that someone could've fed RS the Jed engagement spoiler for max drama. The people mag article was released the same day RS switched the spoiler. We know the show works with people. That has always raised an eyebrow for me. As if, they were waiting for the spoiler change to drop it.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:10 pm

Minney wrote:

Interesting thought. Especially since that man was his best friend on the show. Unless he didn’t know at the time Hannah chose Jed? That seems unlikely though. Idk, I do believe RS spoiler that Jed is F1 but I feel like there’s something missing here.... luckily we’ll have answers soon.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121