SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 9 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by suzq Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:52 pm

I honestly think that Hannah and Tyler have seen each other now. I wish there was physical proof, though. We need a SM mistake from someone.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:54 pm

Soleil wrote:Her friend nurse Kelly (miss California) is with her per her IG. Doesn’t look like they’re together to me either.
You mean her post. That may be an old picture because in the story of with her dogs she is wearing pink. And on Hannah's story she is in red not black. Here is the link for everyone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz9duPYpiAx/

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:56 pm

I think Tyler is likely meeting with TPTB on possible Bach gig, or less likely meeting with Hannah to film a segment

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:56 pm

Soleil wrote:Her friend nurse Kelly (miss California) is with her per her IG. Doesn’t look like they’re together to me either.
Who? I don’t see a nurse Kelly? I did notice that Hannah was supposedly putting on makeup in one Ig story but in the next she doesn’t have any on.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:01 am

Pattycake92 wrote:
Who?  I don’t see a nurse Kelly?  I did notice that Hannah was supposedly putting on makeup in one Ig story but in the next she doesn’t have any on.
Here is the link to here page but I think its an old pic because neither outfit matches stories they have done in the last couple of hours.

https://www.instagram.com/realnursekelley/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:12 am

The more that Hannah posts things that are not in "real time" -- the more suspicious I am.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:14 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think Tyler is likely meeting with TPTB on possible Bach gig, or less likely meeting with Hannah to film a segment
Well if he was doing TB interview, he should be up and about in LA like so many of the ones that have done so including Mike from his season. We shall see when he resurfaces but IMHO he ain’t in LA for TB interview.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:19 am

suzq wrote:The more that Hannah posts things that are not in "real time" -- the more suspicious I am.
Her story from a few hours ago was in real time no?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:21 am

ReneeM wrote:
suzq wrote:The more that Hannah posts things that are not in "real time" -- the more suspicious I am.
I am not an expert but @smg2587 has informed me that Hannah has a habit of posting her stories after the fact. Though the one of her doing the sign of the cross with regards to the show starting on the East Coast could be real time.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:23 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think Tyler is likely meeting with TPTB on possible Bach gig, or less likely meeting with Hannah to film a segment
Idk where Tyler is but we always use past patterns as an indicator for what might be happening at the moment and the fact is that typically when people travel for bachelor talks, they are out about, they hang with friends etc. They're not supervised by producers or held in seclusion or any of that stuff, so by that token, the less likely option in this case is bachelor talks. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:26 am

mercieme wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
I am not an expert but @smg2587 has informed me that Hannah has a habit of posting her stories after the fact. Though the one of her doing the sign of the cross with regards to the show starting on the East Coast could be real time.

Where did her makeup go? She was getting all prettied up and then out for Margaritas with zero makeup on? Something doesn’t add up.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:27 am

mercieme wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Not 100% sure if that was in real time. She has done stories before where she does them earlier in the day and than post them a couple hours later. Plus she was live tweeting with the east coast. Maybe just following on her feed.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals