SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 6 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:57 pm

Why won't Tyler just let us know he's in Florida already! rotfl

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:00 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Why won't Tyler just let us know he's in Florida already! rotfl
He's gonna show up in some friend's Instagram story watching the episode tonight and we're gonna look like clowns Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 1f62d I've been burnt too many times this season laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:03 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Why won't Tyler just let us know he's in Florida already! rotfl
He's gonna show up in some friend's Instagram story watching the episode tonight and we're gonna look like clowns Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 1f62d I've been burnt too many times this season laugh out loud

Exactly what I'm thinking. We'll know exactly where he is by tonight. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:03 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I really encourage you to read the Robert Mills interview in Variety on May 16th.  He addresses some of the things that are now being brought up (her being messy is one).
https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/the-bachelorette-season-15-hannah-brown-abc-premiere-spoilers-diversity-1203213538/
snipped

The thing that stuck out for me was this (and this was back on May 16 - right after filming ended):

Q - You’ve wrapped filming Hannah’s season, in terms of the planned episodes, but will you continue filming, like you have in the past few seasons, just incase she changes her mind, like Arie Luyendyk Jr?
A - Of course. Absolutely. No matter what, we’re going to progress this from now until late July or early August when the finale airs because we learned that this thing needs to live after “The Bachelorette” or “Bachelor” fantasy and exist in real life.  I think you find some compelling stuff there. What we saw with Arie and Becca [Kufrin] was really riveting. I think of how Colton’s season ended, and that made it go to this next level in terms of honesty and how we morphed into much more real life. And even if it’s just mundane stuff, you can see how they live as a couple. What we’re seeing now is that people are just fascinated with Colton and Cassie and what they’re doing in their everyday life.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:56 pm

^^ I am telling you something was in the works during filming, from a production stand point. Also as people mentioned on here Hannah seemed to be "off" during her post production press. Where as she seems finally "at peace" or "happy".

We shall see...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:15 pm

Hannah just reposted a story from a makeup artist of her getting glammed for tonight's episode.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:Hannah just reposted a story from a makeup artist of her getting glammed for tonight's episode.
Maybe its me but I don't think those picture are from today but from when they where in Greece. Also Cary has been on IG liking and posting stuff all day. I just don't think that is recent but I of course could be wrong.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:27 pm

smg2587 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Hannah just reposted a story from a makeup artist of her getting glammed for tonight's episode.
Maybe its me but I don't think those picture are from today but from when they where in Greece. Also Cary has been on IG liking and posting stuff all day. I just don't think that is recent but I of course could be wrong.

Or to film something with Tyler.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:27 pm

smg2587 wrote:
I looked again and I agree. We'll see.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:49 pm

OK, this is SHV thread and I have a question for the super sleuths of last season’s SHV. Do you know of a location in LA that would be in Beverly Hills. Because the Target run sounds like a set up for longer than a few days...and why this done at the Beverly Hills Target?  Probably close to where she is located...short term rental listings maybe?

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:20 pm

Astrobach wrote:OK, this is SHV thread and I have a question for the super sleuth of last SHV. Do you know if a location in LA that would be in Beverly Hills. Because the Target run sounds like a set up for longer than a few days...and why this done at the Beverly Hills Target?  Probably close to where she is located...short term rental listings maybe?

Beverly Hills would be odd. It’s usually outside of LA like Orange County Or Palm Springs area

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:33 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Astrobach wrote:OK, this is SHV thread and I have a question for the super sleuth of last SHV. Do you know if a location in LA that would be in Beverly Hills. Because the Target run sounds like a set up for longer than a few days...and why this done at the Beverly Hills Target?  Probably close to where she is located...short term rental listings maybe?

Beverly Hills would be odd.  It’s usually outside of LA like Orange County Or Palm Springs area
maybe hannah has moved to los angeles temporarily for post-show opportunities? if that reddit poster is to be believed, she was buying trash bins which one would not need on an SHV or a hotel.

there's also talk on reddit of a girl who says she saw tyler on twitter but was sworn to secrecy about his location. what could that mean, if true?

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals