SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:55 pm

@GuardianAngel yeah, I don’t think RS is accurate in saying they had a SHV the weekend of the CMA fest. Hannah was in town for 24 hours. We had an airport sighting that confirmed when she arrived in Nashville and when she left. 

Per social media, Hannah hit the ground running with interviews and Jed was performing. Later that night, there were IG stories of Jed partying with his friends at someone’s apartment (not sure if it was his or not). If Hannah and Jed saw each other for the day she was in Nashville it had to have been for just a few hours late at night IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:58 pm

I’ve said it many many times: producers are not the friends of the leads/contestants. Don’t trust them. Money matters more to them. They care about drama, ratings, not a love story.

Call me cynical, but no way they did not know about Jed’s past affairs. Maybe, Jmo, that’s why they encouraged Hannah to pick Jed (I have no proof but my guess is based on previous seasons) to have The Most Dramatic Season Ever. I posted right after Hannah returned unlike Rachel and Becca, she didn’t post her arriving at the airport and didn’t seem glowing, happily in love at all. IMO.

By the way, I don’t think TPTB owes Hannah anything. It’s her choice to become the lead, she has received fame, money, free gifts, etc etc and unfortunately it all comes with a price, IMO. This franchise has been around for so many years, she should have done some research before signing up. If they filmed Arie and Becca’s breakup, they will film your heartache anytime anywhere. If they cast racist for their first ever WOC lead, they can cast guys with questionable characters for you. So for anyone out there who’s thinking applying, please do your research and protect yourself, because TOTB is not your friend.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:26 pm

sdmom wrote:I’ve said it many many times: producers are not the friends of the leads/contestants. Don’t trust them. Money matters more to them. They care about drama, ratings, not a love story.

Call me cynical, but no way they did not know about Jed’s past affairs. Maybe, Jmo, that’s why they encouraged Hannah to pick Jed (I have no proof but my guess is based on previous seasons) to have The Most Dramatic Season Ever. I posted right after Hannah returned unlike Rachel and Becca, she didn’t post her arriving at the airport and didn’t seem glowing, happily in love at all. IMO.

By the way, I don’t think TPTB owes Hannah anything. It’s her choice to become the lead, she has received fame, money, free gifts, etc etc and unfortunately it all comes with a price, IMO.  This franchise has been around for so many years, she should have done some research before signing up. If they filmed Arie and Becca’s breakup, they will film your heartache anytime anywhere. If they cast racist for their first ever WOC lead, they can cast guys with questionable characters for you. So for anyone out there who’s thinking applying, please do your research and protect yourself, because TOTB is not your friend.

All Jmo.

People are downright crazy to go on this show, imo. They are all looking for fame first and foremost, but many of them end up looking like fools when the season wraps...and TPTB love it!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:52 pm

Hi all. I'm back. I had to take a "leave of absence" due to health issues and deleted my previous account.

But with everything happening in Hannah's world, I just had to chime in with my thoughts!

Now I'm not on anyone's train, plane or whatever and I honestly don't care who she ends up with. I barely know her since I didn't watch Colton's season. It has just been something to watch this summer.

However, I have read a lot on reddit and some of the articles that have been linked since I've had a lot of time to do that. In one of those (either article or podcast, don't remember which), Mills made the comment that Hannah did pretty much change her mind last minute. We all know that the lead informs production who they are choosing in advance so the arrivals are timed. All the years of sleuthing FRC pictures tells us that. I'll get to this point again later.

Now, as far as RS's first F1 statement... I read that RS was the one that let the first F1's family know that he was the F1 as that is what he heard from his source. At that time he trusted his source.

Which brings me to this thought. His source is someone in production. That person had been told that Jed would be arriving first to the FRC and Tyler second which we all know reflects Tyler being the F1. However, from Mills statement that Hannah changed her mind last minute... what if Jed did arrive first and she accepted his proposal before she even saw Tyler??? This really does explain why RS was wrong. IMO, Hannah didn't trust her gut since she thought Tyler was a player and she thought Jed was a "safe" choice.

The couple interviews I saw after the season premiere she didn't really seem to be happy. A lot of fans are saying she was just tired but could she have already been having buyer's remorse? She seemed to perk up a little after their supposed first SHV in LA a week or so later. I wouldn't doubt that Jed didn't pull out all the moves during that time.

Now as far as the CMA weekend. I don't think there was a SHV but I'm thinking they might have had a couple hours together and that is when the photographic evidence that RS has talked about was taken.

So IMO, I wouldn't be opposed to her and Tyler doing the same as Jason/Molly... Date and see where it goes. If what I am thinking was what happened, she had feelings for him at the time of filming if she told production he was her F1.

I didn't have a good feeling about Jed on premiere night at all nor did I have a good feeling about Luke P. I am glad that Hannah has at least broken the engagement and hope that she breaks it off with him completely for her own sake. She needs to get over the "needing to fix" the guys she dates. It wouldn't be a bad thing for her to be with no one for awhile either. Girl needs to learn to love herself.

Overall though, I think Hannah just didn't have enough life experience to be the lead. But then when you have a much younger cast the previous season and that is where you get the next lead from, you'll have a young person. I much prefer a lead in their late 20's, not early 20's just right out of college.

All being said, it's gonna be a wild ride at the end of next month! Most dramatic season... CH just might be right this time!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:54 pm

Totally new thought...I am wondering if they can even have a MTA with everything going on?  How would they keep all of this out of the discussion?
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:02 pm

I am finding it very interesting that people like Lauren Zima aren't commenting about RS' podcast. I bet the TPTB were not expecting the Jed cheating on Haley revelation and some news outlets picking that up. I think that will put them over the edge in regards to wanting to give Jed any leeway or benefit of the doubt. Silence is a strategy, but they can't control RS or Haley Stevens. They aren't on their payroll.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:04 pm

@HavaDrPepper welcomeback Enjoyed reading your thoughts. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:08 pm

Bullwinkle wrote:Totally new thought...I am wondering if they can even have a MTA with everything going on?  How would they keep all of this out of the discussion?

Same way they have in the past ignored it and don’t bring it up.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:13 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Bullwinkle wrote:Totally new thought...I am wondering if they can even have a MTA with everything going on?  How would they keep all of this out of the discussion?

And that’s why I don’t understand the appeal of going unspoiled. Especially this season. You are missing literally probably 80% of the story if you just follow along with TPTB’s narrative. MTA will just be all Luke rehash... and meanwhile the spoiled community is literally who cares, cause we are months beyond that in the timeline. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:13 pm

Deflect to all the other drama in the house, mainly Luke P.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:41 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:50 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

And that’s why I don’t understand the appeal of going unspoiled. Especially this season. You are missing literally probably 80% of the story if you just follow along with TPTB’s narrative. MTA will just be all Luke rehash... and meanwhile the spoiled community is literally who cares, cause we are months beyond that in the timeline. laugh out loud

Thank goodness I didn't choose to go unspoiled this season. I would have never been able to catch up to all that is happening!

Personally, I find it way easier to go unspoiled when I don't really care about the lead and I really liked Hannah. Plus, for me it is more fun sleuthing the guys rather than the women so I usually go unspoiled on the Bachelor seasons rather than the Bettes. Also, the ladies have much better pickers so it is nice to follow along from the start.

FYI -- If ever I am going unspoiled and this kind of sh*t show hits the fan, you all have my permission to tell me to get my a** over to the spoiled side!!!

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz