SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by dee Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:59 pm

I don't think it means anything either way. I think Tyler has bigger plans than just being part of Bachelor Nation. Good for him. I can see him venturing into commercial acting/modelling. The agency seems pretty legit.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:03 pm

dee wrote:I don't think it means anything either way. I think Tyler has bigger plans than just being part of Bachelor Nation. Good for him. I can see him venturing into commercial acting/modelling. The agency seems pretty legit.

Yes they do! And good for Tyler. They are west coast based and I brought this up before but I think he would rather do DWTS instead of the bachelor. no idea

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:09 pm

I'm not saying Tyler won't be the bachelor because who knows tbh. I just don't think the Cary follow and talent agency thing mean that. Bryan signed to one during Rachel's season, Peter never did. Bryan was F1 and Peter was the fave to become the next bachelor at the time.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:25 pm

https://nypost.com/2019/07/01/bachelorette-hunk-tyler-cameron-is-getting-gaggles-of-nyc-gals-running/

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:44 pm

I can’t remember a F2 (or a F1) ever getting this kind of positive press prior to the final being shown!
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:27 am

barbell wrote:I can’t remember a F2 (or a F1) ever getting this kind of positive press prior to the final being shown!

Just checked his instagram -- he's at 700K followers. This is insane.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:29 am

North wrote:
barbell wrote:I can’t remember a F2 (or a F1) ever getting this kind of positive press prior to the final being shown!

I think he will hit a million by finale. Has that ever happened for a male contestant? (Non lead)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:30 am

North wrote:

There is someone on Reddit that uses statistical analysis to predict IG following and Tyler is projected to be at between 1.7 to 2.2 million followers by finale week, unreal.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:31 am

mercieme wrote:
North wrote:

There is someone on Reddit that uses statistical analysis to predict IG following and Tyler is projected to be at between 1.7 to 2.2 million followers by finale week, unreal.

Holy... :thud If Hannah doesn't want him back, TPTB would be stupid to not grab him as Bachelor.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:32 am

mercieme wrote:
North wrote:

laugh out loud That’s amazing. ALL the other contestants (past and present) have to be like “whaaaaaaat?!”
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:34 am

He will be the most followed in Bach Nation, right? Jojo is at 2.2 with Colton at 2.0 right now. I think they have the most followers right now.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:37 am

Let this be a lesson to ALL future men coming on this show. Be a good person and carry yourself well, be respectful to the lead, and always supportive. And you too can amass a lifetime supply of followers.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose