SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by beautifulxendings Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:42 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
North wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Hannah teasing Tyler with the rose

via GIPHY

Same scene, slightly different angle. Follow his eyes -- he is all about Hannah Banana.

via GIPHY

Yep, he's locked in!

I gotta believe its these two in the end, regardless of the crap they go through to get there. Their chemistry, openness to each other, and playfulness is once in a lifetime. Can't wait to see Tyler's family tomorrow.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:48 pm

I guess I’m at the point where we’ll have to wait and see, but all of these little “clues” and “coincidences” right now can’t be for nothing. I know anything can happen, but they’re starting to add up. 

On another note, the episode synopsis made it seem like Hannah really falls for Tyler in this episode. I’m excited to watch!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:51 pm

I have never been one for the fan threads, but I feel like I should probs just live here for the next three weeks. laugh out loud

I just want happy thoughts. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:56 pm

sosleepy wrote:I have never been one for the fan threads, but I feel like I should probs just live here for the next three weeks. laugh out loud

Im right there with you! I’m pitching a tent and have snacks cantstopl

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:00 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I have never been one for the fan threads, but I feel like I should probs just live here for the next three weeks. laugh out loud

I can supply a lovely California Pinot Noir... giggling

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:01 pm

Well this is the place to be for happy thoughts. Okay quick question.... didn’t Tyler have the run tonight? Or maybe I am mistaken and he never said HE was going to be there. Maybe we will get some stories or posts later ;).

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:04 pm

Doats wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:

I can supply a lovely California Pinot Noir... giggling

:happydance:

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:06 pm

LaineyG wrote:Well this is the place to be for happy thoughts.  Okay quick question.... didn’t Tyler have the run tonight?  Or maybe I am mistaken and he never said HE was going to be there.  Maybe we will get some stories or posts later ;).  

he was there https://www.instagram.com/p/BzovgsWnekL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link ...i just love this man

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzoq6c6D8mJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzopuz0lnC0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:11 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
LaineyG wrote:Well this is the place to be for happy thoughts.  Okay quick question.... didn’t Tyler have the run tonight?  Or maybe I am mistaken and he never said HE was going to be there.  Maybe we will get some stories or posts later ;).  

he was there https://www.instagram.com/p/BzovgsWnekL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link ...i just love this man

Hannah better grab him quick because the women are flocking to him.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:11 pm

Pichic121 wrote:

giggling :yes: love spending time here as well bestbud!

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:14 pm

Loulou wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:

giggling :yes: love spending time here as well bestbud!

We got wine, snacks, and Tyler/Hannah love. This is one happy place.... rofl Yep, think I'll stay safe here with you peeps as well.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:15 pm

nannymargie wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Hannah better grab him quick because the women are flocking to him.

Thank you!! 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose