SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:36 pm

sprout wrote:😂 Why would Angie care about the extent of his shilling, acting etc. when she is out there currently promoting her book?
JMO

Well he apparently told her he only "dabbled" in acting, and said on camera it was a very small part of his life, which seems to me to be a flat out lie.  She may not care about the acting/modelling/shilling per se, but I don't see her being cool with being lied to.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:00 pm

Bobette wrote:
sprout wrote:😂 Why would Angie care about the extent of his shilling, acting etc. when she is out there currently promoting her book?
JMO

Well he apparently told her he only "dabbled" in acting, and said on camera it was a very small part of his life, which seems to me to be a flat out lie.  She may not care about the acting/modelling/shilling per se, but I don't see her being cool with being lied to.
well, IMO he has only dabbled in acting. He’s not well known or anything so I don’t believe he has lied to Angie. It’s really not a big deal. And I don’t understand why she’s so hung up on it. Surely The most important thing is how they feel about each other. I guess there has to be some drama in these shows

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:20 pm

IMO she's hung up on it because one of her biggest fears was choosing someone who was only using her/the show for self promotion.  And IMO that's exactly why Carlin went on the show.  Jamie confirmed it.  Carlin's own brother confirmed it.  

If acting was no big deal to Carlin then why did he feel the need to hide/delete his StarNow profile, his agency contacts, his FAN page?  Why did he even have a fan page in the first place?!  Finding out all that would have confirmed her fears, IMO.

However tempting it might be to believe a contestant went on the show for publicity and then "fell in love" along the way, I'm not seeing that here. I see a paranoid, insecure woman, and a man twisting the truth, which is a recipe for disaster, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:25 pm

I think time is the issue. They just don’t know each other because they do not have time to speak and share their past, their aspirations, who they are, where they are coming from. They come on the show with goals but them they are forced to compromise because they have a crush with a stranger.

My issue is that Angie and most leads expect the contestants to check all her bucket list because she selected one in her harem of boy. She expected they shared everything during their first date. She is living in lalaland. It takes time to know a person and see if we are truly compatible in all aspects. Maybe Carlin was told it would be bad for him to be portrayed as the desperate wannabe actor during the show... and this includes hometown.

I can say the same with Ryan. I sense prods manipulation to ask them to avoid certain things. I believe it was to use both at the right time for drama. I do not think both lied for lying. I think prods manipulated them prods know how to push everyone’s buttons.

We never see an intelligent conversation. Like ever. How can anyone expect they know each other, goals and all?

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:41 pm

That scene with Angie and Carlin’s brother was heavily edited and scripted IMO.

This article from daily mail clearly outlines Angie’s career aspirations. Again, I really don’t think she cares about Carlin’s interests. I do, however, think that the producers played on Angie’s securities and played on that big time to bring about drama, and doubt. JMO

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7552509/amp/The-Bachelorette-Angie-Kent-set-make-millions-rise-fame.html

sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:44 pm

@HEA unfortunately intelligent conversation is sacrificed for the sake of drama and ratings. It’s really becoming less enjoyable to watch. It’s supposed to be a love story but for me it’s more of a Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 3538374961 show.
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:16 pm

sprout wrote:@HEA unfortunately intelligent conversation is sacrificed for the sake of drama and ratings. It’s really becoming less enjoyable to watch. It’s supposed to be a love story but for me it’s more of a Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 3538374961 show.
JMO
I have to agree with you on this. Shame really.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:56 pm

sprout wrote:@HEA unfortunately intelligent conversation is sacrificed for the sake of drama and ratings. It’s really becoming less enjoyable to watch. It’s supposed to be a love story but for me it’s more of a Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 3538374961 show.
JMO

Agree 100%

I am tired of drama. I am tired of desperate guys or girls a la Jamie and cass. Which conversation? They keep guys up to ep 7 and they were totally mute.

Instead of 20. Keep 10 and give us the screen time and them dates to see evolution and genuine potential relationship. I want to hear them acting like adults in real dates

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:19 am

I wonder if TPTB know Carlin is using official show pics to promote one of the companies he shills for.  Pretty sure they banned Matt's girls from doing things like this while the show was airing.

'I’ve been working with a number of brands such as Hartley Watches, WPN Activewear, Industrie to name a few. I have a theme with my Instagram that seems to be working and keeping a clean aesthetic.'

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 F9JNDAw

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:47 am

@Bobette the official channel 10 FB Bacheloette FB page is showing this exact same photo, so I assume they are fine with it.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:49 am

To me They look retry happy and natural in that recent photo

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:56 am

Storybook wrote:@Bobette the official channel 10 FB Bacheloette FB page is showing this exact same photo, so I assume they are fine with it.

Is the company WPN activewear tagged on the official FB photo?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts