SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:56 pm

Re Carlin flying out of Sydney rumour, Im confused as a I thought the FRC was filmed months ago?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:05 pm

Just Looking wrote:Re Carlin flying out of Sydney rumour, Im confused as a I thought the FRC was filmed months ago?

It was - some DM journos are just clueless.  gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 3806527698

My favourite part is how they don't include the pics they're talking about in the article, and elude to a "mysterious" FRC location even though they ran a story about the place burning down yesterday.  They don't even read their own stories it seems. Rolling Eyes

Meanwhile, this would have to be my favourite rumour of the day - Timm to be offered a spot on Gogglebox.  YES PLEASE.

Drugs, sex and top-to-toe bunk sharing: Secrets from inside the Bachelorette mansion!

We uncover what really goes on...

NOV 04, 2019 6:30AM

There's been plenty of bombshells this season as Gogglebox beauty Angie Kent tries to find her perfect match. But turns out the secrets and drama behind the scenes are even juicer...

Food rations

While initially the Bachelors had a $2000-a-day allowance that they could spend on food, furious producers capped their spending when the gym-honed boys started wolfing down way too many of the meals and blew the budget on expensive protein powders. They were then forced to live on frozen dinners and two-minute noodles.

Lone wolf

Ryan Anderson, 32, might have won over Angie, 29, and fans of the show, but our insider says he became alienated from the boys, who branded him moody and spoilt!

Bed sharing

While the boys vied for Angie Kent's affections in the day, they would go to bed with someone else each night – one another! Our insider says space was at such a premium the Bachelors had to sleep top-to-toe in bunk beds in the mansion.

$100K payday

At the start of filming, producers told the guys if they won Angie's heart and their relationship went the distance, they could score a huge payday! They promised to pay $100,000 if the couple were together for two years and got engaged – and said they could earn even more if the proposal was on TV.

TV gigs galores

Our insider says Jamie Doran, 39, and Timm Hanly, 27, have both been promised gigs on Bachelor In Paradise and even a spot on Gogglebox if they keep up the drama!

Pill popping!

The boys got into one of the Bachelor's prescribed valium stash on the third rose ceremony. Mixing the drug with alcohol proved too much for the lads who could hardly stand up straight, let alone receive a rose from Angie. Production had to be halted and furious producers threatened legal action after they had to pay the crew thousands of dollars in overtime.

Ciarran & Renee: It’s on!

While frontrunner Ciarran Stott had to leave last week due to his grandmother's tragic passing, it appears the fan fave will still have someone comforting him when he returns home – his girlfriend, former Bachelor star Renee Barrett! In fact, the pair are now living together in Darwin.

Not-so glam!

Looks like ball gowns and hair and makeup isn't enough for some guys, who were reportedly less than impressed by Angie's appearance on the first night in the mansion.

Many were "grossed out" by her chipped white toenail polish. Hey, we'd like to see their nails!

Brazilian beauty

The Bachelors were smitten with a certain sexy Brazilian waitress inside the mansion, with one of them sending her a message on Instagram to ask her out!

Wandering eyes!

Although he claimed he was in the house for the right reasons, BMX pro Matt Whyatt told the boys he would "find it hard to stay faithful" to Angie while on tour.

Source

I could actually see many of these being true - especially Ryan being ostacised and valium at the 3rd rose ceremony.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:57 pm

Hmm Angie's face when she says Carlin beatingheart

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:07 pm

No Ryan?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:43 am

@Agent99 If I was a body language expert I would say Carlin for the win based on Angie's reaction when she talks about him. Her face lights up and IMO the dog she chooses says it all ❤❤

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:04 am

omg the dog she picked for carlin is so cuuute, also she talks about the dog only in superlatives (everybody loves him, it’s a peefect dog etc)
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:06 am

If Angie thinks everyone loves Carlin she's in for a reality check in about 10 days time IMO.

Enough wrote:No Ryan?

Excellent point @Enough!  I wonder why he wasn't included?  Probably just sloppy editing.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:38 am

Storybook wrote:@Agent99 If I was a body language expert I would say Carlin for the win based on Angie's reaction when she talks about him. Her face lights up and IMO the dog she chooses says it all ❤❤

I know! I wonder when this was filmed because imo she didn't look like she even wanted to talk about Timm.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:49 am

Super obvious to me from that reaction it’s Carlin and it really only matters what Angie thinks of Carlin. JMO.

sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:56 pm

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 19a03810

do we think it’s ryan who’s applied before? question

source bacheloretteau IG account
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:40 am

Bobette wrote:If Angie thinks everyone loves Carlin she's in for a reality check in about 10 days time IMO. Why so?

Enough wrote:No Ryan?

Excellent point @Enough!  I wonder why he wasn't included?  Probably just sloppy editing.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:33 am

Just saw the ad for hometowns, and it looks like Carlin is up for the sh!tty hometown, which I think is less common on Bette AU than in the US.
I guess it’s to introduce Carlin’s doubt, it shows them having a confrontation over him being an actor, and Angie crying over it.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts