SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:56 am

Bobette wrote:I wonder if TPTB know Carlin is using official show pics to promote one of the companies he shills for.  Pretty sure they banned Matt's girls from doing things like this while the show was airing.

'I’ve been working with a number of brands such as Hartley Watches, WPN Activewear, Industrie to name a few. I have a theme with my Instagram that seems to be working and keeping a clean aesthetic.'

Source

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 F9JNDAw

Source

She holds him with 2 fingers. I see forced smile. Her body lean towards him, meaning she likes him. He stand straight, he looks like he did that hundred times with strangers. I do not see a couple for sure.

Back to top Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:59 am

No its not tagged, but I wouldn't expect it to be on a Bachelorette photo. My question is why would TPTB allow Carlin to wear logo clothing (Angie isn't) if they had a problem with it. And I'm sure the contestants SM is monitored closely and would've been taken down if there was a problem.

I count 4 fingers of Angie's on Carlin's waist. I also see a happiness in Angie's eyes despite her smile looking slightly forced, which could be due to having to smile on cue for a photo shot.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:39 am

Storybook wrote:No its not tagged, but I wouldn't expect it to be on a Bachelorette photo. My question is why would TPTB allow Carlin to wear logo clothing (Angie isn't) if they had a problem with it. And I'm sure the contestants SM is monitored closely and would've been taken down if there was a problem.

Wearing clothing and tagging it are two different things.  Carlin would be making money from that photo, and when you click "tagged" on the company IG, the Ch 10 photo comes up, making it look like WPN is a partner with Ch 10.  

I can't imagine Ch 10's paying clothing partners being thrilled with WPN getting free advertising, and I don't see why Carlin would be able to post sponsored posts when Matt's girls had to sign contracts preventing them from doing it.

The Bachelor EXCLUSIVE: How Channel 10 are BANNING contestants from becoming Instagram influencers and cashing in on newfound fame

None of them are allowed to share sponsored posts until exactly three months after the season finale airs, expected to be in late-September.

Source

But whatever, it's not like I needed any more proof that this guy is all about marketing and self-promotion and it's kind of fitting IMO that the first pic he actually posts up front on his IG of him with Angie is one he's making money from.  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:12 am

If Channel 10 allow Carlin to promote clothing and jewellery brand then there must be a good reason why. IMO if they had an issue with it Carlin's posts would be deleted.
Carlin had a life before the show, and he has a life after it. If he makes Angie happy (which she repeatedly says she is) then that's a bonus for him and for Angie. I've read SM comments by people who know Carlin personally and they say he is genuine, and I believe them.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:40 am

Didn't Angie just do a sponsored post on Instagram with Auspost? Now Carlin with his active wear. They're going to really milk this for all that they can. Good for them Rolling Eyes
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:51 am

I don't get why everyone is so hanged up on the pig hunting bit. It says nothing about Timm  being the genuine one there. He doesn't need to be an animal activist to have genuine feelings for Angie. I don't get this logic at all.

And I would actually want to see it! I am sure Timm would explain it, teary - eyed, mumbling words, trying to somehow save the situation. He would be mortified as the girl he fell for ostracized him for that. And I would like to see Angie's judgment, I bet she was making faces and showed contempt (if it happened). I hate it when people who are somehow more "aware" of some issue, became holier that thou about it instead of starting a real conversation and raising awareness without judging.

Last edited by Azzurra on Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:55 am

Bachbee wrote:Didn't Angie just do a sponsored post on Instagram with Auspost? Now Carlin with his active wear. They're going to really milk this for all that they can. Good for them Rolling Eyes

Ali & Taite 2.0
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:56 am

Bachbee wrote:Didn't Angie just do a sponsored post on Instagram with Auspost? Now Carlin with his active wear. They're going to really milk this for all that they can. Good for them Rolling Eyes
Oh, well. A match indeed made in heaven. I would honestly be less bitchy if she chose the dog guy.i guess them both having lip fillers says it all about their compatibility :D ladies who are full of fillers, botox etc in their 20s scare me as well as guys with lip injections. So yes, I am officially off Angie Kent.
And I really, really liked her when I knew less about her.

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:10 am

Azzurra wrote:I don't get why everyone is so hanged up on the pig hunting bit. It says nothing about Timm  being the genuine one there. He doesn't need to be an animal activist to have genuine feelings for Angie. I don't get this logic at all.

And I would actually want to see it! I am sure Timm would explain it, teary - eyed, mumbling words, trying to somehow save the situation. He would be mortified as the girl he fell for ostracized him for that. And I would like to see Angie's judgment, I bet she was making faces and showed contempt (if it happened). I hate it when people who are somehow more "aware" of some issue, became holier that thou about it instead of starting a real conversation and raising awareness without judging.

The article claims that Timm was going to get his friend to mention the pig hunting at HTD to put Angie off so she wouldn’t pick Timm. If this is true, Timm did not want to be picked, and therefore, that makes him disingenuous!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:32 am

Bobette wrote:

Ali & Taite 2.0  

Exactly.

But don’t they all try to milk the cow?

Laura and her jewelry... Sam Wood with his gym... Angie with her book... etc

I say those will have a temporary fame and on the big picture not so much followers. Who cares really? This is after show after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:40 am

sprout wrote:
Azzurra wrote:I don't get why everyone is so hanged up on the pig hunting bit. It says nothing about Timm  being the genuine one there. He doesn't need to be an animal activist to have genuine feelings for Angie. I don't get this logic at all.

The article claims that Timm was going to get his friend to mention the pig hunting at HTD to put Angie off so she wouldn’t pick Timm. If this is true, Timm did not want to be picked, and therefore, that makes him disingenuous!

And maybe it was another attempt of sweet jealous possessive Jackson to find any excuse to make sure she didn’t end up with Timm... he said it remember? I will make sure she doesn’t end up with him..... easy to push her buttons. I am sure at table she mentioned she is vegan.... or she did in googebox.... I am myself horrified that in Asia they kill dogs as meat... would take a second for me to obtain a reaction from me if someone wanted to push my buttons.

So maybe Timm has nothing to do about making sure etc... maybe it was his loving bestie eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:08 am

Angie has 206K followers on insta.

Low no? Considering she is a google box ex star, jungle tv show and now bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts