SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:19 am

@Bobette He did say he was married, separated for 18 months.  I imagine a divorce is in the wings.  Saying he is divorced suggests he has well and truly moved on.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:19 am

Bobette wrote:
xostargirlxo wrote:Now that we know Carlin is still legally married, is there any chance that might have to do with why the show was pushed back? Didn't everyone suspect there was some kinda legal issue they had to sort out. i know depending on the reasons for divorce and if there was assets couldnt being on TV before the divorce is finalised and being shown seeing someone like mess with the proceedings? Or is that only in some cases!

Welcome @xostargirlxo  welcomebanner

Yeah there was speculation there may have been a legal issue and it could be something similar to what you mentioned.  Maybe his wife can clue us in when she sells her story to the tabloids next week.   gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3806527698

@Agent99 That caption says "divorced at 30".  I haven't watched the episode yet, but didn't he say he was still married?

Yep. Said the divorce hasn't been finalised. Definitely could be why the premiere was pushed back, so when he is F1.. he can say that the divorce is now finalised and it isn't an issue for him and Angie.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:27 am

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette He did say he was married, separated for 18 months.  I imagine a divorce is in the wings.  Saying he is divorced suggests he has well and truly moved on.

It doesn't take 18 months to get a divorce though - you only need to be separated for 12 months in most states AFAIK which suggests he delayed for at least 6 months before filing.  And he's still 30 so this all happened very recently.  

I find it hard to believe someone could move on from a divorce that quickly unless they had no genuine feelings for their spouse in the first place, which is even worse IMO.  Whatever the case, red flags would be flapping wildly for me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:33 am

You have to be separated for 12 months and then you apply and once the court agrees (if there's no children or you're not arguing over a house, it's very quick) it takes a month and one day. A court can shorten that period at discretion. Not sure if "we won a reality show" would fulfil a judge's criteria.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:35 am

leavers wrote: Not sure if "we won a reality show" would fulfil a judge's criteria.

giggling Maybe we'll see them on the first episode of Trial by Kyle.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by xostargirlxo Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:40 am

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:@Bobette He did say he was married, separated for 18 months.  I imagine a divorce is in the wings.  Saying he is divorced suggests he has well and truly moved on.

It doesn't take 18 months to get a divorce though - you only need to be separated for 12 months in most states AFAIK which suggests he delayed for at least 6 months before filing.  And he's still 30 so this all happened very recently.  

I find it hard to believe someone could move on from a divorce that quickly unless they had no genuine feelings for their spouse in the first place, which is even worse IMO.  Whatever the case, red flags would be flapping wildly for me.

He did mention she doesnt live in Australia anymore so that could have delayed things such as serving her or especially if theres assets or mediation etc, also seems like they werent together for even 2 years according to his math. I dont know his reasoning is " they drifted" which probably implies it was a while coming and he was already moving on then a year and a bit later. Either way I would be super cautious if i was angie!
xostargirlxo
xostargirlxo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:46 am

"They drifted" after being married for less than 2 years?!  Wow.  That's a pretty swift current.  laugh out loud  I was expecting his excuse to be a bit more convincing than that TBH like she cheated or something but drifting?  Nup.  Good luck to you Angie my dear.

ETA:  And here are his actual wedding pics, indistinguishable from his modelling pics IMO.  How ironic

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 IKiUcvU

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by xostargirlxo Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:38 am

Didn't have much of a honeymoon phase apparently! They didnt date too long before getting married it couldn't have been longer than a year and a few months! Funnily his ex is originally from QLD too and moved to Syd in 2015 but they married early early half of 2016 so that fizzled out fast . I don't have much hope for this now.

Heres a pic of them if anyones interested.

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen11
xostargirlxo
xostargirlxo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:40 am

@xostargirlxo Yeah I lost hope a while back.  laugh out loud  Thank you for the pic - she is very pretty. Could you please just edit a source link into your post, so we know where the screenshot came from?  TYIA.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by xostargirlxo Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:50 am

Haha I would if i knew how, I tried to add in the link but it just said I was too new to have external links, gotta wait 7 days apparently! @Bobette
xostargirlxo
xostargirlxo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:53 am

xostargirlxo wrote:Haha I would if i knew how, I tried to add in the link but it just said I was too new to have external links, gotta wait 7 days apparently! @Bobette

OK I can help then - if you can tell me the IG username, and I will bring the pic and link over and edit in.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by xostargirlxo Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:56 am

Bobette wrote:
xostargirlxo wrote:Haha I would if i knew how, I tried to add in the link but it just said I was too new to have external links, gotta wait 7 days apparently! @Bobette

OK I can help then - if you can tell me the IG username, and I will bring the pic and link over and edit in.  yes

It's from thebridesmarket ! gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1f603
xostargirlxo
xostargirlxo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts