SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:46 am

It's good it's going to be dealt with openly on the show instead of pretending all the way through or Angie having only found out after imo.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:25 am

@Dirty Street Pie if i remember correctly Lee’s hometown date on Georgia’s season was also not so good
interesting, it also seems Ryan’s date will be full on
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 am

New Extras videos for those who can view Tenplay:

Carpool confessions with Matt/Carlin and Timm/Jackson https://10play.com.au/the-bachelorette/web-extras

Would you rather 1 https://10play.com.au/the-bachelorette/web-extras/season-5/would-you-rather-part-1/tpv191106asvgp

Would you rather 2 https://10play.com.au/the-bachelorette/web-extras/season-5/would-you-rather-part-2/tpv191106awyif
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:18 pm

I'm thinking the bro is feeling a bit sheepish today.

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:24 pm

Agent99 wrote:I'm thinking the bro is feeling a bit sheepish today.
He should! laugh out loud. It’s funny because Timm’s my favourite and I want Angie to pick him so badly but Angie and Carlin’s connection is just so obvious and palpable. Both of their reactions at the RC after Angie gave him the rose was the sweetest thing. They’re already acting like a real couple. Imo it’s good that all this has come out, now Angie will be able to make her decision knowing all the factors. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:24 pm

Anyone know what the ratings have been like this season? TIA Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Anyone know what the ratings have been like this season? TIA Smiley
I did a comparison based on ratings logged in Wiki, better than Georgia’s and Ali’s seasons but lags Sam F’s and Sophie’s seasons.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(Australian_season_5)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:44 am

New insider guide up on Tenplay HERE and it's 90% Timm cracking everyone up again. I don't know what they would have done without him this season!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:16 am

@mercieme TY  yes    Not surprising. Sam being the first Bette and so well known at the time was the best ratings before Celeb Sophie. I don't expect anyone to surpass Sophie's ratings (highest of Bette and Bach AU). I think because Sophie was the first celeb lead she benefited from that boost and Angie not as much especially coming off of Celeb Honey Badger where audiences were no longer wanting celeb leads and 10 got a fresh face in astrophysicist Matt. 

@Bobette goodness knows I wouldn't know either! laugh out loud He's narrated since the first ep. I don't think he and Angie are compatible though. He'll find the right one for him gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 4256136633  

Sidenote: Bachelorette New Zealand Season 1 is already filming. Art Green (BachNZ S1) is the official host and speculation is that Lily (Bachelor Winter Games and BachNZ S3 F2) is the new Bette! Everyone is most welcome to join in on the fun discussion and sleuthing https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f425-bachelorette-new-zealand-season-1-tbd-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers Smiley

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't expect anyone to surpass Sophie's ratings (highest of Bette and Bach AU). I think because Sophie was the first celeb lead she benefited from that boost and Angie not as much especially coming off of Celeb Honey Badger where audiences were no longer wanting celeb leads and 10 got a fresh face in astrophysicist Matt. 

Controversial opinion: I liked Sophie as Bette. I found her to be warmer/more open than Angie.  She's also settled into a longterm relationship now so I do think she was serious about finding someone but yeah... it wasn't going to happen with that cast IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:46 am

@Bobette  not controversial to me Smiley I liked Sophie and still like her. IA I find her warmer and more open than Angie. I don't care for celeb leads though. Regardless of who the celeb/known leads are, this show's format doesn't work for celeb leads and I don't think the cast would make a difference imo. The show works best with the usual non-celeb lead and cast as the dynamic is more the same and even playing field as well. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:47 am

Does anyone know how tall Timm is or see it posted somewhere? He's sooo tall! I am assuming he is probably 6'6" as the other guys are at least over 6 feet themselves. Hubba hubba

Final three! https://www.instagram.com/p/B4k7RoVhxwU/

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 72692008_131671994910879_4413059770221352594_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts