SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:52 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 61018015_105963887255173_6178326487845453117_n
https://viva.ua/news/9650-zhizn-posle-proekta-holostyak-nikita-dobrynin-zasypal-set-snimkami-s-lyubimoy
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 %D0%9E%D1%82%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%85%D0%BD%D0%B8
https://hochu.ua/cat-tv-show/holostyak9/article-94820-na-samom-dele-nikita-dobryinin-i-dariya-kvitkova-rasskazali-kak-zhivut-posle-proekta/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:59 pm

They look happy and content.

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Screen11

source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:30 pm

They are engaged!!!!

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Screen13

Last edited by iamreal2u on Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : there to they)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:22 pm

They are truly a pleasant, sexy and fun couple to follow. They respond positively to comments and are pros on social media but in a good way.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:06 am

Hoorray That's wonderful news!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71715

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:02 pm

Hi guys! As you probably already witnessed I went MIA. Big sorry for that it was not planned to let you hang in the middle of the season but real life is unpredictable. I needed to make some important decisions in my life and was going through some big changes because of it so there was unfortunately no room and time left for the show. I took a glimpse at the topics and saw that @Maddy helped you out. Thanks a lot to @Maddy for taking over, I appreciate that.

Regarding the spoilers. So initially my first source was 100% spot on but just a few days before the start of the season I got a foiler and went with it. It kinda seemed to me plausible. So my first source told me that Dasha is F1 and Lilia is F2 and the second one told it`s Lilia as F1 and Dasha as F2. I went with the second one because a lot at that moment pointed to that and because of my real life issues there was not a lot time for me to investigate about it properly. Well shame on me. Sorry for misleading you it was at no time intentional. Hope it was still fun for you to watch.

So there is as usual a new season of the Bachelor Ukraine. It is the 10th season. The question is if you are interested in it. And if it makes sense to open a new topic. Let me know what you think.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:16 pm

Welcome back @natik.  cheerleader  Happy to see you are well and you were missed.  No worries at all about spoilers unless you are there, no one expects you to be spot on.  I am looking forward to the next episodes.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:16 pm

Natik, I'm glad you are okay, I didn't know what to think! scratch
Have you seen Plan B by chance?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:41 pm

There is a video from December 24 when they were shown on TV. They are cooking in their kitchen and talking about their life:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:25 pm

@iamreal2u Thanks gorgeous kisses Feels good to hear that!

@Maddy Thanks Maddy rose bud
I haven`t. Got some beforehand information about Plan B. Basically that its all fake. So based on it I skipped it. Didn`t wanted to waste my time on that farce of a show.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:02 pm

@natik blowkiss so nice to see you!

Let me know if Bachelor Ukraine has been announced, and I can start a topic with his name, or without if he hasn't been announced yet.

ETA: I meant to also comment on spoilers/foilers. It happens and has happened for years. There is nothing to be sorry for. Sometimes people genuinely think they are telling the truth, other times they are trying to :stirthepot

We always welcome any type of information on this forum, as our rules state everyone has the right to believe or not believe but never prevent anyone from sharing whatever they choose to share. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71715

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:28 am

@GuardianAngel Thanks a lot GA for your kind words and your support! It means a lot to me sweet kiss

Bachelor Ukraine has been announced his name is Max. For some reason they are making a mystery about his surname. But it is only a matter of time until we will find out. I have some tidbits to share about him and the new season so a topic would be great! Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 1176891977 :claphands
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Maddy
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Sprite
sdmom