SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:21 pm

I wish they put more energy and ingenuity into the dates and cast and leave the same ole drama with the ex at home, blindsides etc on the cutting room floor.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:36 pm

Personally I really like her dress.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:41 pm

Zaynab wrote:
Personally I really like her dress.

ditto! i think its cute and simple

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:01 pm

The dress itself is ok. For me it is the color that could be changed. Becca needs to be in jewel tones or brighter colors. She needs to stay away from browns/beiges/tans.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:25 pm

I think Becca is really, genuinely gorgeous and can pull off any outfit. I like how it has somewhat of a 70s vibe to it. I do agree they should give her some color though. Make her really shine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:27 pm

Sprite wrote:Moving this from the SM No Discussion thread:

Ok, can I just say I hate those boots she is wearing. WTH. As for the date, looks as awkward as pretty much any of those concert dates were they "dance" and stiffly make out with someone on stage because it is their job. I wish they would stop doing that.

i agree. The concert dates always seem awkward, Especially with the kissing and dancing. The only concert date that seemed a little less awkward and kinda fun imo was Rachel’s and Deans. They were a lot more loose and didn’t seem bothered by the hundreds op people screaming and filming. Imo this date was cute but looked a little stiff

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:52 pm

Have we had any other F1's who got the concert date? I feel like producers would want the frontrunners/f1/f2 to get more subtle dates that don't draw too much attention.
I mean they can still be public but just not a concert date. I think that last three, shawn, jordan and bryan didn't get concert dates?

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:07 pm

Never that I remember. The closest was Lindsey, Sean’s F2.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:22 pm

happygolucky wrote:well, now I'm thinking... Becca is going to be one "little" heartbreaker, I already feel sorry for the (F?) guy (just a little, for that one fella that "won't see it coming" ... and usually there's only 1, the rest are just "exaggerating" - IMO)

Yup. For me this is another example of where she reminds me of Andi. He wasn't doing to bad himself grabbing her hair kissing her as if he was alone in a bedroom. Acting or no acting, it looked awkward to me, and forced.

Ok, can I just say I hate those boots she is wearing. WTH. As for the date, looks as awkward as pretty much any of those concert dates were they "dance" and stiffly make out with someone on stage because it is their job. I wish they would stop doing that.

IA Terrible choice of wardrobe IMHO. She's on a stage, they knew she'd be on a stage, and they have her in a mini dress in the IMO worst choice colour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:26 pm

havadrpepper wrote:The dress itself is ok. For me it is the color that could be changed.  Becca needs to be in jewel tones or brighter colors. She needs to stay away from browns/beiges/tans.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 1646190589

I think Becca does not like color that much!!! Look at her IG, beside red she wears al lot of brown, blake, beiges, white clothes !!! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 4256136633
I think she looks beautiful in everything !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
happygolucky wrote:well, now I'm thinking... Becca is going to be one "little" heartbreaker, I already feel sorry for the (F?) guy (just a little, for that one fella that "won't see it coming" ... and usually there's only 1, the rest are just "exaggerating" - IMO)

Yup. For me this is another example of where she reminds me of Andi.
He wasn't doing to bad himself grabbing her hair kissing her as if he was alone in a bedroom. Acting or no acting, it looked awkward to me, and forced.

IA Terrible choice of wardrobe IMHO. She's on a stage, they knew she'd be on a stage, and they have her in a mini dress in the IMO  worst choice colour.
I didn't see forced. I saw feeling a  bit toasty and living in the moment...especially Becca. Did TPTB give them a pep talk before they went on stage? Probably but I'm not sure it took much of one after checking out the pics that were captured by onlookers as the day went by.  SWNIWNM put her through hell with all the kindness and respect he showed her. Through the hands of Becca, he got off scott free as we like to say 'round these parts. It's her time to soak in the attention from him and the crowd (SM). Work it girl, you've earned it. I watched the entire season, I think and I didn't once see an unkind gesture or word spoken by her. Not one. On the other hand, I would have loved to witness MeAndi's reaction to a break up handled that way. OH, if only! She's earned it, too. As far as heartbroken suitors, while I haven't watched them all, I wouldn't have to search far to recall a lot of unsuspecting assuming F2s.    All JMO

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55