SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IA, unless the producers won't let her send him home yet and that's not a battle she wants to fight them on at the moment.
I dunno man. I feel like sending home a dude who either smashed one of your friends or at the very least, actively tried to smash one of your friends recently is definitely a battle to fight them on. Jmo though laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IIRC, Caroline started following him, not him start following her.  But someone CMIIW.
oops I was wrong. Didn't know his account was public. Ignore me laugh out loud

Last edited by ThankMeLater on Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:05 pm

His IG has been public the whole time. IMO the only thing this guy cares about is attention. Yuck.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:09 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IIRC, Caroline started following him, not him start following her.  But someone CMIIW.
@havadrpepper noticed that Caroline was following him here:
havadrpepper wrote:So when did Caroline start following him?  

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 324_co10

https://www.instagram.com/colt3five/
I just checked and she’s still following him.

He’s been public the whole time :yes:

Maybe he did run off to be with Tia and that’s why Ms. “I know what you did” is cool with him ... because he followed his heart and left Becca to be with Tia but more “honourably” somehow from her POV laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:12 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:IA, unless the producers won't let her send him home yet and that's not a battle she wants to fight them on at the moment.
I dunno man. I feel like sending home a dude who either smashed one of your friends or at the very least, actively tried to smash one of your friends recently is definitely a battle to fight them on. Jmo though laugh out loud

Oh I agree.  But this is TPTB and there are still a lot of guys left.  She may want to wait and save the fighting and standing her ground for closer to the end when she can make more demands about the F1.  

I'm not making excuses for her or why he, whoever he is, might still be there, just thinking aloud.  The dude would be gone if it was me.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:17 pm

Yeah I guess if she doesn't really care about him anyways and was never gonna pick him then it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things if he stays an extra week or two. But by the time this all airs, it'll be public knowlege, & if she does know all this and keeps him anyways she's gonna look so dumb imo. All Jmo, assuming he's still there but really hoping he's not.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:22 pm

RS confirmed that it was Clay that was recruited on to the show not Colton. If only one of them was recruited on like it was said before then it was only Clay recruited on and not Colton.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:Yeah I guess if she doesn't really care about him anyways and was never gonna pick him then it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things if he stays an extra week or two. But by the time thi
I agree but this group date with the girls happened in episode 3 back in LA. We’re on episode 5 now so I feel like it’s gonna make Becca look so dumb if she kept him. If the situation really blew up there’s now way he’s still there. Colton still seems to be on the show but he could be on the 2 on 1 date or he was on that group date last night and we just can’t tell or maybe he got the 1 on 1 who knows. But I do agree with the theory that it could be Colton. But it’s just hard to fully 1000% believe it’s him. Without details or proof as of now.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:45 pm

So someone on Reddit speculated that maybe RS didn’t say who got the 1-on-1 because it’s someone he hasn’t released yet. I’m just going to latch on to this speculation and hope that it was John until/unless proven otherwise laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:50 pm

That would be great!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:53 pm

Caroline has such a problem with Arie not telling Becca about the breakup before other people, I can’t imagine her following Colton if he tricked both Tia and Becca. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:57 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:So someone on Reddit speculated that maybe RS didn’t say who got the 1-on-1 because it’s someone he hasn’t released yet. I’m just going to latch on to this speculation and hope that it was John until/unless proven otherwise laugh out loud
I would love if not only was John still there, but he's one of her frontrunners. He's so freaking cute imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55